Kim Proctor: Teen's Body Found Burned...

Kim Proctor: Teen's Body Found Burned in Victoria

There are 1901 comments on the NowPublic story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Kim Proctor: Teen's Body Found Burned in Victoria. In it, NowPublic reports that:

The body of Kimberly Proctor, an 18-year-old girl from Victoria, British Columbia, was found along Galloping Goose Trail, a wooded area popular with joggers and cyclists during the day, and with partying students at night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NowPublic.

First Prev
of 96
Next Last
albe a horses petootie

Victoria, Canada

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Been past that bridge on a cycle two summers ago , weird odour very drug ,thick, and a menacing glare from aguy who looked 40 yr old skinny out of the woods. He was revited on my passing on my bicycle. Very telling a spooky vibe @ 700pm in the summer.
Brookey

Australia

#6 Jun 29, 2010
Are those the boys who did it... are you sure....
jenn

Victoria, Canada

#7 Jul 3, 2010
yup, I live in the same town and thats who was arrested.
Youth Justice JOKE Act

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Look, more proof that Kruse Wellwood is a killer.

http://pastebin.org/389515

1.Hi Kruse,
2.
3.It is Talix writing you this letter. I'm having Tyler mail you this letter because I don't know how to, and I don't want anyone having my address. I don't know if you did it. I hope you didn't. But I think it looks like you did. I don't know what you were thinking. I don't know what drove you to it. If you wanted to kill something, you should have just went hunting.
4.
5.By the way, I suck at writing letters and this is my first one ever. I'm not going to bother with an opening, body, or conclusion. I'm just saying what I want.
6.
7.I haven't slept, dreamed, or thought clearly since I found out. I miss you a lot. You were my best friend. You said once, that you saw yourself in me. You knew we were similar to each other, and so did I. Now I just fear that if you're insane, then I might be too.
8.
9.When you asked (if, I guess..) Kim to come over that day, you didn't just condemn her to die. You condemned yourself and those close to you to be forever changed. I don't consider myself as close to you as Mary and your mother were to you, and I am distraught. I can't even imagine what they're going through or thinking.
10.
11.I don't even know if you feel remorse for this crime. Even if you said you did, I don't even know if I should trust you. I love you a lot, in a BROmantic way, and I never thought you would've done it. I'm also sorry for being an immature twat a few weeks ago, I wish I kept contact with you instead of running off like a woman.
12.
13.I hacked your imperiumtormina hotmail account. The security questions were easy; apparently your mother was born in Victoria. I hacked your facebook and took anything bad off of there relating to misanthropy and the picture of a bloody drawing. I had to look through to see if I could find answers, yet I found nothing.
14.
15.I don't know if Mary knows the mailing address, or if there's anything you want her to know. If there's something you want me to tell her, I'm trying to make sure she's okay because I knew that you loved her.
16.
17.Your mother is a nice lady. I didn't know she played WoW. I might play WoW with her one day, or maybe another game.
18.
19.If there is anything you want me to know, if there is anything you want me to do, or if there is anything you want to say, then don't hesitate to write me(technically Tyler, but Talix wrote this letter) back. I miss you a lot, and I'll miss you for a long time. I hope we'll see each other one day, and I hope you're sane.
20.
21.
22.Your friend(?),
23.Talix Deimos Archaios
Youth Justice JOKE Act

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jul 12, 2010
Also, it's worth noting that this tool admits, in his letter, to hacking into Wellwood's Facebook and Hotmail account in order to salvage what little is left of his reputation.
Warning Signs

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jul 12, 2010
http://kuruzu.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/24/

"A Grain of Salt" by Kruse Wellwood

Early Warning Signs of a Serial Killer:

1. Bed wetting into adolescence (around age twelve).

2. Fascination with fire.

3. From an early age, many are intensely interested in voyeurism, fetishism, and sado-masochistic pornography.

4. Abuse of animals in childhood.

5. High IQ.

6. Despite high IQ, does poorly in school.

7. Comes from a markedly unstable family.

8. Families often have criminal, psychiatric, and/or alcoholic histories.

9. 90% of serial killers are male.

10. As children, they are often abandoned by their fathers.

11. They often resent their parents.

12. They are abused as children: physically, mentally, or sexually.

13. Many serial killers spend time being evaluated by mental health professionals, sometimes also spending time in mental health institutions.

14. Suicidal tendencies. Serial killers do not always meet these criteria.

Only 60% of serial killers, for example, wet their beds into adolescence. Not all serial killers are male. In addition, these are simply patterns that have been observed among past serial killers. It is unlikely a serial killer, let alone many serial killers, will meet all the criteria listed here.

The peculier thing is I meet all fourteen criteria. Apparently though meeting all criteria makes it unlikely for the subject to be a serial killer. I suppose only time will tell.

Although if I become a homicidal maniac it will be on my own terms, because of my own actions. I’m not having some statistic pre-determine my fate. My life will be determined by my own action and sentience.

This whole list should be taken with a grain of salt, that is to say, do not take it too seriously.

Untill next time denizens of teh webz.
Melissa

Victoria, Canada

#12 Jul 12, 2010
How did you get this?
Youth Justice JOKE Act wrote:
Look, more proof that Kruse Wellwood is a killer.
http://pastebin.org/389515
1.Hi Kruse,
2.
3.It is Talix writing you this letter. I'm having Tyler mail you this letter because I don't know how to, and I don't want anyone having my address. I don't know if you did it. I hope you didn't. But I think it looks like you did. I don't know what you were thinking. I don't know what drove you to it. If you wanted to kill something, you should have just went hunting.
4.
5.By the way, I suck at writing letters and this is my first one ever. I'm not going to bother with an opening, body, or conclusion. I'm just saying what I want.
6.
7.I haven't slept, dreamed, or thought clearly since I found out. I miss you a lot. You were my best friend. You said once, that you saw yourself in me. You knew we were similar to each other, and so did I. Now I just fear that if you're insane, then I might be too.
8.
9.When you asked (if, I guess..) Kim to come over that day, you didn't just condemn her to die. You condemned yourself and those close to you to be forever changed. I don't consider myself as close to you as Mary and your mother were to you, and I am distraught. I can't even imagine what they're going through or thinking.
10.
11.I don't even know if you feel remorse for this crime. Even if you said you did, I don't even know if I should trust you. I love you a lot, in a BROmantic way, and I never thought you would've done it. I'm also sorry for being an immature twat a few weeks ago, I wish I kept contact with you instead of running off like a woman.
12.
13.I hacked your imperiumtormina hotmail account. The security questions were easy; apparently your mother was born in Victoria. I hacked your facebook and took anything bad off of there relating to misanthropy and the picture of a bloody drawing. I had to look through to see if I could find answers, yet I found nothing.
14.
15.I don't know if Mary knows the mailing address, or if there's anything you want her to know. If there's something you want me to tell her, I'm trying to make sure she's okay because I knew that you loved her.
16.
17.Your mother is a nice lady. I didn't know she played WoW. I might play WoW with her one day, or maybe another game.
18.
19.If there is anything you want me to know, if there is anything you want me to do, or if there is anything you want to say, then don't hesitate to write me(technically Tyler, but Talix wrote this letter) back. I miss you a lot, and I'll miss you for a long time. I hope we'll see each other one day, and I hope you're sane.
20.
21.
22.Your friend(?),
23.Talix Deimos Archaios
Word Attack

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jul 12, 2010
Melissa, the link to that letter was provided at the top of the message. Here it is again:
http://pastebin.org/389515

And here is the guy who wrote the letter:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Talix-Deimos-A...

He recently founded a disgusting Facebook group called "We Believe Kruse Wellwood Is Innocent." Look it up.
Melissa

Victoria, Canada

#14 Jul 13, 2010
Yes, I realized where it came from. I'm more interested in know how yo' found it. How did you come across this letter?
Word Attack wrote:
Melissa, the link to that letter was provided at the top of the message. Here it is again:
http://pastebin.org/389515
And here is the guy who wrote the letter:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Talix-Deimos-A...
He recently founded a disgusting Facebook group called "We Believe Kruse Wellwood Is Innocent." Look it up.
Talix

Homosassa, FL

#15 Jul 13, 2010
Screw off with your crap. Kruse was not the type of guy to kill someone. I knew him personally and closely. I got rid of things that could be twisted and used against him. Kruse's reputation is shit and a majority of people are acting like children, deciding his fate prematurely and judging them before he's even been declared guilty or innocent in a court of law.

You are all idiots and immature.
Talix

Homosassa, FL

#16 Jul 13, 2010
Also:
Youth Justice JOKE Act
How is that more proof?
How at all? You failed to read the letter properly, and skipped over essential statements and words, tricking yourself into reading and believing what you wanted to read and believe.
I said I didn't know if he was innocent or not, but it looks like he was.
I NEVER said that I knew he was guilty. This is just me casually writing him TO FIGURE OUT THE TRUTH.
You are all such morons in Canada. Aren't you guys supposed to be friendly and say "eh" a lot?
The Cleaner

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jul 13, 2010
You'll pay for this, Talix. The cartel is displeased with your actions.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KSD1g31hMBU/SfkaQBe...
Talix

Homosassa, FL

#18 Jul 13, 2010
DUN DUN DUN
DUUUUNNnnn
Melissa

Victoria, Canada

#20 Jul 13, 2010
I'm not saying kruse is the one that did anything, don't worry.
Talix wrote:
Screw off with your crap. Kruse was not the type of guy to kill someone. I knew him personally and closely. I got rid of things that could be twisted and used against him. Kruse's reputation is shit and a majority of people are acting like children, deciding his fate prematurely and judging them before he's even been declared guilty or innocent in a court of law.
You are all idiots and immature.
Seek the Meaning

Toronto, Canada

#21 Jul 14, 2010
The joy, the importance, the meaning of the particular has been lost. Systematic knowledge takes its place. An interest in regularity, predictability, and pattern replaces awareness of the unique and particular. It's everywhere. We live in an age of generic qualities and generalizations. Specifics—of voice, appearance, texture, tone—drop out. Look at the internet. Look at email. Look at the news and the newspapers. Look at soap operas and prime-time sitcoms. Everyone and every expression is a type, a representative—which means that no one and nothing is individual, unique, precious. Everything is allegorical. It stands for something else. It's the triumph of the generic, the impersonal, the static, the faceless, the toneless. Moral judgments are the worst form of this.
Aiko Zodiac

White Rock, Canada

#22 Jul 22, 2010
Brookey wrote:
Are those the boys who did it... are you sure....
Yes, they are the boys. I was once their friend and once ones lover.. kim was one of my best friends =(
random

Canada

#24 Jul 28, 2010
sorry talix but the cops dont go after people for no reason especially a case like this i knew kruse as well and i knew kim i think he did it there's evidence that says so hes going down for this and i hope he gets raped in jail for this and if he does federal he will most likly get murdered in jail if not that he will get the livin shit kicked outta him daily and he deserves it
double h

Victoria, Canada

#25 Jul 28, 2010
thats pretty funny random. first you say you think he did it then you say you hope he gets raped in jail.

innocent until proven guilty?
likitysplit

Victoria, Canada

#26 Aug 13, 2010
"My son is capable of doing that", "My Husband... my boyfriend, my friend" Every time someone gets arrested for some sick crime there's always some person saying they are not capable of having done it usually people who don't know what they are talking about.
You can be close with someone for years and years and actually know very little about them. I took the liberty of reading the Kruse kids Facebook profile and noticed some disturbing aspects. I will start with the most disturbing of all first...
1. "Interests: Anime"
It is well known that only maladjusted freaks actually watch or participate in anything related to Anime, other groups of people who also enjoy anime include pedophiles, furries, and a whole array of sick fuck degenerates and assorted pieces of shit.
2. Nihilism
Nihilism on a very basic level is the belief that life has no meaning, purpose or value so it wouldn't be a far stretch to assume that a Nihilist would have less of a problem killing someone for little or no reason then someone who had more of hopeful outlook about life. This isn't to suggest that all people who believe the philosophical idea of nihilism have no problem with murder or are even necessarily more likely to kill. But if taken to it's extreme...
3. Misanthropy
Misanthropy is (quoting wikipedia) "a generalized dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt and hatred of the human species, human nature, or society. A misanthrope is someone who holds those views and feelings." Now that kind of thinking could be a sign of someone who might snap at any moment. But then again we all have thoughts of misanthropy from time to time, especially when reading about what happened to Proctor and wondering why people do that, things like this tragedy is what leads people to misanthropic thoughts in the first place.
3. Activities: Atheism
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being an atheist, im an atheist. But the fact that this kid put it under "activities" makes you wonder if his brain functions properly. Atheism is a philosophy not a activity moron.
Aiko Zodiac

Victoria, Canada

#27 Sep 2, 2010
Partydude: Does it matter?
Double h: every true. But their is much evidence agents them.
I wish it wasn't them thought he was getting better, guess not.=\
Hope that cam really wasn't involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 96
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Victoria really a nice place to live? (Nov '10) 13 min HMorris 1,479
On Victoria (Jan '06) 8 hr RDL 1,796
News Fences surround Victoria homeless camp as facil... Mon RDL 8
Victoria Music Thread (Nov '14) Aug 28 Sad dad 5
Looking for my Son Jason Brown (Jan '09) Aug 25 ken 4
Came close to falling victim to a sexual predator. Aug 22 RDL 3
News Halton Region continues to be among the safest ... Aug 11 maybe 1
More from around the web