Undersea gardens

Posted in the Victoria Forum

Hmm

Victoria, Canada

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Went too undersea gardens as a younger person a few times.I didn't remember much so I went a few yrs ago and was pretty disappointed.Lighting was so dim you couldn't see hardly any fish.I thought Victoria is a well known tourist town and media talk like they want tourists here.Right in the heart of where the tourists are is undersea gardens.Could they not make it so you can see the fish better.keep in mind this was a few years ago.

Ps I don't really care if there's tourists here,We need to stop this place from overpopulating.
Hmm

Victoria, Canada

#2 Jul 17, 2013
I meant to post this a fewyears ago
Wrong

UK

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Went too undersea gardens as a younger person a few times.I didn't remember much so I went a few yrs ago and was pretty disappointed.Lighting was so dim you couldn't see hardly any fish.I thought Victoria is a well known tourist town and media talk like they want tourists here.Right in the heart of where the tourists are is undersea gardens.Could they not make it so you can see the fish better.keep in mind this was a few years ago.
Ps I don't really care if there's tourists here,We need to stop this place from overpopulating.
More population means more people who need goods and services, equal more jobs and money flowing around. More jobs and money means more wealthier lives with more toys and other goodies. The last thing Victoria should become is a "even more no life city and metro region". Victoria should aspire to become more like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Miami, Seattle, Honnolulu, San Diego, Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc.
no kidding

UK

#5 Jul 17, 2013
It is logical. Further restrictions to Greater Victoria would only do more social, political, economic harm than it is already screwed up as it is. There should be more wide open change and development, not less. Play in the big leagues, not stay stuck in small time clown town league.

Since: Apr 13

Victoria, Canada

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
More population means more people who need goods and services, equal more jobs and money flowing around. More jobs and money means more wealthier lives with more toys and other goodies. The last thing Victoria should become is a "even more no life city and metro region". Victoria should aspire to become more like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Miami, Seattle, Honnolulu, San Diego, Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc.
Why? Most people here love it the way it is.
Hmm

Victoria, Canada

#7 Jul 18, 2013
People do better and live better in a country environment,but it's too expensive so they stuff them into the overpriced sardine can apartments,suites,condos.townh ouses.There's no property/yard for families to do anything on.All too make some guy from alberta rich.He doesn't live here or care.He's on his 40 acre mansion in the hottub.It ain't that hard too figure out how too put everyone in a house on a little piece of property.Unfortunately they should of figured this out many years ago.

Not quite the original topic lol
exactly

Victoria, Canada

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Hmm wrote:
People do better and live better in a country environment,but it's too expensive so they stuff them into the overpriced sardine can apartments,suites,condos.townh ouses.There's no property/yard for families to do anything on.All too make some guy from alberta rich.He doesn't live here or care.He's on his 40 acre mansion in the hottub.It ain't that hard too figure out how too put everyone in a house on a little piece of property.Unfortunately they should of figured this out many years ago.
Not quite the original topic lol
That is exactly the point with tourism and any other economic thing in Victoria. Victorians are business and money stupid. We could be like the fat cats in their Alberta mansions and hot tubs, but British Columbians scrawny mangy cats seem to be retarded. This is probably because we have too much of environmental cultural mentality. Wealthy and environmental has some aspects that clash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Mon Canada Big High S... 2
On Victoria (Jan '06) Sun Brexx 1,213
Is Victoria really a nice place to live? (Nov '10) Sun Brexx 1,096
WestJet Flight To Canada Returns To McCarran Ai... Sep 26 Hate Travelling 1
WestJet flight to Victoria from Las Vegas makes... Sep 26 Hate Travelling 1
Please Help Sep 26 Frances 1
Kim Proctor: Teen's Body Found Burned in Victoria (Mar '10) Sep 26 Maria 1,884

Victoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE