Support needed to remove Unrepentant ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unknown - Nanaimo BC

United States

#23 Nov 15, 2011
I knew Kevin at this very time in his life...he
did always have a wierd violent streak - like kicking an 8 week old kitten across the room because it approached an open box of pizza he placed on the floor......you know how they say killers get thier start....?
Accident or not he did burn her body after carrying it around in his trunk for more than a week....who does that,but from what I heard he married a Kingston prison guard & is free & living his life....RIP Lisa Clarke
Nanaimoite

Courtenay, Canada

#24 Nov 13, 2012
Unknown - Nanaimo BC wrote:
I knew Kevin at this very time in his life...he
did always have a wierd violent streak - like kicking an 8 week old kitten across the room because it approached an open box of pizza he placed on the floor......you know how they say killers get thier start....?
Accident or not he did burn her body after carrying it around in his trunk for more than a week....who does that,but from what I heard he married a Kingston prison guard & is free & living his life....RIP Lisa Clarke
He is out of jail now and living in Victoria. Overheard his younger brother bragging that Kevin was paid huge sum of money from the other two who helped him rape, kill and dispose of Lisa, to take the fall and not indicate their involvement.
Darth Sidious

Victoria, Canada

#25 Nov 21, 2012
I would prefer to remove all killers, terrorists, traitors, and other more serious criminals from existence totally. Canadian society has gone soft and weak. We have lost the ability to be "hard ass".
I remember

Sylvan Lake, Canada

#26 Feb 12, 2013
no name wrote:
kevin arkell is a sick man who raped lisa clark burnt her body and stole $1000. The rat that testified against him was anthony brown. As Anthony brown is known as a HUGE rat. kevin arkell and kelly-a man that raped and killed a chinease lady at the villiage green hotel in duncan- are known to be friends in prison. I hope neither of these sick pricks get out, as they WILL do harm to someone else. On top of that Kelly who is from the williams lake area raped a few different woman and when he murderd the chinease woman,took her across the street from the villiage green and crushed her head with a rock he was convicted because his finger print was found on the ladies glasses. These two sick assholes should never ever be released. And if your wondering how i know, i was in wilkonsin road when these pricks were arested.
Arkell did whatever he did to Lisa Clark, then basically cremated her in a huge fire by the cabin where Lisa's boyfriend lived. A forensic expert from UBC was brought in, without Arkell knowing, to examine the site before Arkell was arrested. Whether or not he was ever a nice person, on the night he cremated Lisa Clark he certainly was not.

Kelly Toop raped and beat a young woman in the Williams Lake area and left her in a gravel pit (or something like that). After that he attacked Suzanna Seto, brutally violated her - sexually - with a curling iron, dragged her into a treed area and bashed her head with a rock and left her to die by the river. Not a nice person. See more about his parole application here: http://www.globaltvbc.com/sadistic+sex+killer...

Had it not been for an alert detective with a super memory who recognized something quirky in Toop's fingerprint, he would never have been caught.
not a bleeding heart

Victoria, Canada

#27 Feb 17, 2013
Unrepentant killers with no valid reason to kill should be executed. Canada and many western countries have loss the balls and backbone to do necessary deeds. Sometimes you can treat people tenderly and other times ruthlessness is necessary. We as a society have turned all wimpy soft and lost some of our fire.
Anonymous

Victoria, Canada

#28 Mar 12, 2013
To those who said he was out before 2012, WRONG. He was only just released from prison in the fall of 2012.
Forensic

Canada

#29 Apr 13, 2015
I am a retired police officer who identified Kelly James Top for the murder of Ms Seto
I also worked on the case in Williams lake where Top sexually assaulted another woman.
He is a sadistic serial killer and should not be in minimum security He should be in maximum security and never released
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#30 Apr 15, 2015
Darth Sidious is so wrong. We don't need to remove all serious criminals from existence totally. What if they can be rehabilitated?
True-Justice

Victoria, Canada

#31 May 24, 2015
Kevin James Arkell doesn't deserve forgiveness. He killed a child because she wouldn't have sex with him. RDL, you are obviously Kevin himself or a close friend. There's no defending him or what he did.
If he had any human decency he would drive his truck into the woods, drink down a big bottle of scotch then do the right thing and end his life.
bobble

Nanaimo, Canada

#32 May 28, 2015
it runs In the family. His brothers a piece of shit too
daveyboy62

Delta, Canada

#33 Jun 19, 2015
I agree that Kelly J. Toop should never be released from prison and it is a crime itself that he is not in max. prison. Ms. Seto is dead, as should be mr. Toop
Boyo56

Ottawa, Canada

#34 Oct 18, 2016
That dirtbag Kelly Toop is in Kwikwexwelhp in Harrision Mills, BC. A minimum security aboriginal healing village. Management said that he is nothing but trouble for the staff. He is a medium scurity inmate kept in a minimum security institution because the federal government and their quotas want to make it look like the system is working. In reality, there would not be enough minimum security inmates to keep this institution open.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#35 Nov 3, 2016
RDL wrote:
Darth Sidious is so wrong. We don't need to remove all serious criminals from existence totally. What if they can be rehabilitated?
I stand by this statement.
BSaville1940

Abbotsford, Canada

#36 Mar 8, 2017
Bring back the Death Penalty. Give the public the choice not the bleeding hearts in Parliament! Sex Offenders never change unless you cut off their balls like the bull. No second chance here! Next we will be housing Muslim rapists so watch out. Better start building more Luxurious Institutions.(Sarcasm!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On Victoria (Jan '06) 5 hr by yourself 2,153
Is Victoria really a nice place to live? (Nov '10) 5 hr by yourself 1,854
News Trudeau on Vancouver Island for summer social, ... Aug 12 Thats Crap 2
News Saanich in no hurry to open doors to pot shops Aug 5 albeahorsespetootie 1
News West Victoria adds a new off-leash location in ... Aug 5 albeahorsespetootie 1
Christy Clark got RAPED :D Jul '17 Weiner 2
WINNIPEG NARC Relocates to VICTORIA ! Jul '17 Anon 5
More from around the web