Comments
101 - 120 of 362 Comments Last updated Sunday
go_visit

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go visit for a few days or so somewhere less chinkified...such as the okanagan. Go in the mid spring/summer/fall months when the weather is beautiful. Go to penticton and experience shopping at superstore, walmart, or at a few of the bigger malls. Experience the joy of no loud, rude, pushy g00ks or indifferent , arrogant, rude chinky shop keepers. Go thru a drive thru window at mcdonalds/wendy's/burgerking and enjoy the magic of ordering your meal in crisp clear English and having your order heard correctly and fullfilled properly, without some slant faced baboon asking you to repeat it 3 times cuz they dont understand simple english.''pardon?! pardon meeee?'' <<<fuck you Chiinks !
3vancouver

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

shutup wrote:
with out any asian investment (Especially from china) there will be no Vancouver... whole downtown is owned by chinese... this is a fact. also, they own the oilfields in alberta and imports most lumber from BC.. so asians are creating jobs in BC. shouldnt really be complaning..
It's not the fact Asians at the moment have money. It is the fact they disregard all culture, laws and environmental issues if the country they have decided to call home. They alienate themselves from the domestic population and do act like they are superior to everyone else. If their home country is so fantastic why are they here. Why can they not accept the culture here is different and that it is they who need to change and adapt not us. At the very least learn to speak and use English as your first language. Best of all get a legal driving licence and drive properly.
UnderpaidCanadia n

Moose Jaw, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

All these Asians just make their Canadian dollars and send it all to their families in Asia - which does NOTHING to contribute to the Canadian economy. They don't give a shit about Canadian culture, they don't make an effort to integrate, they just congregate together and build neighbourhoods that are just as bad as the ones they left in Asia. And they are a MENACE socially - constantly banging into walls like chickens with their heads chopped off, cutting lines, not watching where they are walking, can barely speak Enligh, spit all over the streets, let their children shit and piss in public areas, and take up jobs that teenagers should be working. Get them OUT!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

and Vancouver are also full of others such as Iranians.
not cool dude

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EmpireEarth wrote:
Asian females in Vancouver are very racist and snobbish.
including Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese.
Well said, they act like they're the shit when they are equipped with small tits, a boy figure, and slanted eyes. Real sexy... NOT! Who really wants to hit that?! Dirty sluts.
not cool dude

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EmpireEarth wrote:
and Vancouver are also full of others such as Iranians.
And dirty hindus... that pee everywhere. And buy way too much goddamn milk. Disgusting creatures.
not cool dude

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

3vancouver wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. Canada was part of the British empire and is still part of the commonwealth with the Queen head of state. So one would say that Europeans especially the British have a lot more right to be here than any other demographic nationality. The Canadian government however is actively encouraging Asians regardless of the fact that they will not respect any law due to the fact they have MONEY. Pure and simple
Actually, before the Europeans invaded MY country, this land belonged to the First Nations people. We have treated them with disgrace and we owe it to them. We owe this land to them. Not the CHINKS
not cool dude

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

UnderpaidCanadian wrote:
All these Asians just make their Canadian dollars and send it all to their families in Asia - which does NOTHING to contribute to the Canadian economy. They don't give a shit about Canadian culture, they don't make an effort to integrate, they just congregate together and build neighbourhoods that are just as bad as the ones they left in Asia. And they are a MENACE socially - constantly banging into walls like chickens with their heads chopped off, cutting lines, not watching where they are walking, can barely speak Enligh, spit all over the streets, let their children shit and piss in public areas, and take up jobs that teenagers should be working. Get them OUT!
Yup. They steal our jobs too...
not cool dude

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

go_visit wrote:
Go visit for a few days or so somewhere less chinkified...such as the okanagan. Go in the mid spring/summer/fall months when the weather is beautiful. Go to penticton and experience shopping at superstore, walmart, or at a few of the bigger malls. Experience the joy of no loud, rude, pushy g00ks or indifferent , arrogant, rude chinky shop keepers. Go thru a drive thru window at mcdonalds/wendy's/burgerking and enjoy the magic of ordering your meal in crisp clear English and having your order heard correctly and fullfilled properly, without some slant faced baboon asking you to repeat it 3 times cuz they dont understand simple english.''pardon?! pardon meeee?'' <<<fuck you Chiinks !
Only a matter of time and those areas will be a flowing sea of black heads butchering the English language and bringing new illnesses to there like they have brought SARS, Avian bird flu, and much more to list... from their dirty 2nd world country to our ONCE healthy country contaminating Canadian born people... fuck you China, for giving me pneumonia and TB!! I BLAME YOU IMMIGRANTS

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

not cool dude wrote:
<quoted text>Only a matter of time and those areas will be a flowing sea of black heads butchering the English language and bringing new illnesses to there like they have brought SARS, Avian bird flu, and much more to list... from their dirty 2nd world country to our ONCE healthy country contaminating Canadian born people... fuck you China, for giving me pneumonia and TB!! I BLAME YOU IMMIGRANTS
Wash my Lexus , I'll have an extra hash brown round eye , HA HA HA !
slantygook

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

......you mean wash your rickshaw? eat horse cock you slimy slope faced moron. Stick to the vancouver go0ok forum and discuss ways to spend your corruptly earned money on how to repair your dented hondas and camrys...or perhaps the latest tiger dick soup recipe.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Apr 19, 2013
 
EmpireEarth wrote:
Asian females in Vancouver are very racist and snobbish.
including Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese.
and i forgot to mention some Filipino(of Chinese origin) or Vietnamese are probably the same too.

Since: Apr 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lets see they built this country ,exactly what have you and yours contributed ?
Russ

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The asians are like flies in vancouver they are everywhere and they only support asian culture so very little $ back to the economy the men are so femi and the girls are all massage parlour sluts
Vivek Golikeri

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am visiting from, Florida and the coloureds here in Vancouver give me the hebejebes! A few of them showed little deference to me so I beat the curs with my cane!

To hell with these slanderous dogs!
area51

Sooke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don't worry ww3 is on its way .. all them reds and brownies gonna get whats coming to them, its going be open season on them all soon here in Canada and the usa.
PayingForYourBil ls

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Canada allows immigration to such a degree because its population is getting old. Meaning that without immigration, one person would have to do the work for 3 people so they can take care of the elders with universal health care.

Technically, all the taxes immigrants are paying is helping you keep your lifestyle. Without immigrants there will be no roads, there will be no train there will not be a lot of things that you currently enjoy.

As for "American" cars. You do realize that the "American" aka USA companies have been taking over Canadian auto industries and moving them to the states. And with Buy American policy, Canada's job force was hit hard. It is the foreign trades that provide many Canadians with jobs and stable income.

Heck, immigrants did more for you people than you have ever done for the original people here-the aboriginals. Technically, Asians are the cousins of the aboriginals....visiting long lost family haha. You guys are the real aliens of this place. Took Canada's resources for your own and kicked its original people out to little reserves.

They weren't cry babies and shared the vast resources with you...and now you want to be selfish and keep it for yourself. The real stingy people is you.

Canada is wonderful because of its multiculturalism. It is our home. Not yours. If you don't wana see Asian people...move to Alaska, or better yet the moon. We don't need people like you here on earth.
PayingForYourBil ls

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

As for assimilating into American culture...that's the United States' Melting Pot policy. Assimilation has nothing to do with Multiculturalism.

Environment-wise....Americans are the most wasteful people there are on earth. They only eat meaty part of an animal. Tongue, feet, ears, liver, tripe etc etc are some of most prized delicacies in French, Russian, Asian Cuisines. Because they understand, waste not. An animal given its life for your stomach the least you can do it not waste. But noooooo.... Americans just eat their steak, eat their fish fillet and turns up their nose to anything else.

There is history that exists in each words we speak, each morsel of food, each holiday we celebrate. History much much much much longer than the actual existence of Canada. It is not something you can just change. It is something we are proud of. It is thousands of years worth of knowledge we are proud of, that we have shared with the world. What can you say about your culture that can give you pride like that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Inven...

Paper, Compass, Printing, gunpowder...without those you wont even have modern society.

That being said...each ethnicity have done their part. So just get along and stop being whiny children.
ProudCanadian

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Not all Asians are rude, arrogant, impolite, and selfish. It has nothing to do with their race, it's just the way they are. I'm just trying to point out that you can't say all Asians are rude (and etc...) just because some/or the majority of asians you meet are. Asians are born Asian, Europeans are born European, Africans are born African and so on...the way they act is just determined by the way they grow up - not by their race.
Sarah

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe999 wrote:
Canada should cut immigration from 250 000 a year to 50 000.
Where your ancestors came from and how they arrived, and why ? From Europe? Are you Native American? If not what are you doing here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Vancouver Forum right now

Search the Vancouver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Vancouver sucks (Dec '07) 6 hr Boniface Lau 9,239
Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 15 hr FACT 10,943
christanity Mon canden 2
Chinese monster houses are ugly (Mar '12) Mon RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 25
Cosmetic Surgery Vancouver | Burnaby, Surrey, R... (Sep '09) Jul 24 Michael Glovre 3
Notice to public: Motion - In the matter of Cha... (Aug '06) Jul 23 Not offended 20
New Orleans Putting Smoked Butts in a Better Place Jul 22 Trash Science 1
•••
•••