Why Vancouver sucks

Oct 25, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bay Guardian

“This is a very multicultural city”

I'm sick of hearing San Francisco planners, the folks at SPUR and SF Weekly columnists talk about how wonderful Vancouver is, what with all of the slender downtown condo towers that provide walkable ... via Bay Guardian

Comments
3,461 - 3,480 of 10,235 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 24

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mad because they don't find u attractive . For a start , try loosing the mean mug face . Everyone knows that you're not that tough , hey ?
problem is Asian women of other places are very likely not like those of Vancouver BC.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

i mean, those of Vancouver BC could be the worst.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

EmpireEarth wrote:
<quoted text>problem is Asian women of other places are very likely not like those of Vancouver BC.
You need lessons in how to pick up women .
chinese man

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
You need lessons in how to pick up women .
so easy to pick up asian women if you are a ugly white dude, all you need to do is flash money or buy them gucci handbags

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

chinese man wrote:
<quoted text>so easy to pick up asian women if you are a ugly white dude, all you need to do is flash money or buy them gucci handbags
I don't buy anything , they buy me stuff .
savemepls

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

This is such a oddly depressing place .... I just want to run away from this place . Everything is so odd and only for the wealthy and if your not in that category you deal with the miserable poor population and their arrogance , and the most angry part of me is the fact that me being Canadian i feel like I am trapped in some Indian village . The women ARE COLD AND Won't give u a single second unless ur RICH or VERY HANDSOME or are able to attract attention , they are quick to cover up in their shell , just try to talking to one without feeling like she will call the cops on you . I Dont want to live here anymore , over majority of the homeowners are Immigrants from the phillipines and India or CHINA , FUCK THIS PLACE , I HOPE NORTH KOREA WILL NUKE IT ... Whenever i travel to the states and other parts of Canada I just want to hide there i swear ,it really makes me happy and a friendly person all over

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

savemepls wrote:
This is such a oddly depressing place .... I just want to run away from this place . Everything is so odd and only for the wealthy and if your not in that category you deal with the miserable poor population and their arrogance , and the most angry part of me is the fact that me being Canadian i feel like I am trapped in some Indian village . The women ARE COLD AND Won't give u a single second unless ur RICH or VERY HANDSOME or are able to attract attention , they are quick to cover up in their shell , just try to talking to one without feeling like she will call the cops on you . I Dont want to live here anymore , over majority of the homeowners are Immigrants from the phillipines and India or CHINA , FUCK THIS PLACE , I HOPE NORTH KOREA WILL NUKE IT ... Whenever i travel to the states and other parts of Canada I just want to hide there i swear ,it really makes me happy and a friendly person all over
Grow some Balls Chicken !
savemepls

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

If I did that I'd either be locked up or I'd kill myself .
itsbecuz

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

the dirty stupid gooks.
VanMan

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Chinese man wrote:
what i learnt here is that China really need to be careful when it comes to deal with the West. especially need to get rid of the traitors who are working for the west as dogs and puppets.(the fake Communist regime, a west-controlled traitor puppet regime to Chinese.)
and that, the British was and is really bad.
look how they treat the Native people here. deliberately allowing them to use illegal drugs and alcohol. making them into druggies and alcoholics, so they won't rise up to revolt against the British colonial regime here.
and what did the British bring to China in their first visit? Opium.
without the f-ckin' British invading everywhere, the world would have been more peaceful and better place. and China would have been better.

i think China need to get rid of such bad foreigners and foreign controlled puppets in China.
Your absolutely right, but remember that the British or Brits have been controlled by Jews for about 500 years now. The whole invading countries from India to china to Canada was all part of the Jewish scheme to acquire more wealth. Why do you Think the UK has so many immigrants? It's the Jewish control, Brits are now to be exterminated through mass immigration, through miscegenation with different races. Anglos are probably the most race trating people in the world and all controlled Jews who run UK, Canada, America that is why there are so many chinese because of the corrupt Canadian jew government.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

savemepls wrote:
If I did that I'd either be locked up or I'd kill myself .
Sounds like you're afraid of jail ? CHICKEN !! LOL !!
All americans

Issy-les-moulineaux, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Vancouver USA = very good.

Vancouver Canada = very bad.
All americans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Vancouver Canada = very good.

Vancouver USA = very bad.
All americans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Why "British" Columbia ?

Why not "Canadian" Columbia ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

All americans wrote:
Why "British" Columbia ?

Why not "Canadian" Columbia ?
Why New England ? Why not New America ? See how Foolish u sound ?
All americans

L'hay-les-roses, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Yeah ! "New British" or "New Columbia" or "New British Columbia" or "News British + Columbia"
newname

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Stupidchinkcity .
Ed Ucated

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Piko

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Bomb Canada wrote:
All Canadians are paedophiles.
And your an idiot because you can't spell!!
In your case the facts are obvious !!
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Piko wrote:
<quoted text>And your an idiot because you can't spell!!
In your case the facts are obvious !!
There are over 300 million of us down here and a lot of idiots. Most are liberals. I'm apologize for the others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Tue Manbrahmos 10,936
Too many Asians in Vancouver area - so scary (Apr '12) Tue SnowWhite 398
Police chiefs take no position on inquiry into ... Tue they guilty doin... 1
MeTV Aug 21 RDL 2
...G.W..BUSH...artist.... Aug 19 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
White men with Asian women (Jul '13) Aug 19 Richmond Boy 34
Newbie BC/Vancouver website Aug 16 John M 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••