Why Vancouver sucks

Oct 25, 2007 Full story: Bay Guardian 10,275

“This is a very multicultural city”

I'm sick of hearing San Francisco planners, the folks at SPUR and SF Weekly columnists talk about how wonderful Vancouver is, what with all of the slender downtown condo towers that provide walkable ... via Bay Guardian

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3536 Feb 5, 2013
cwazychinkest wrote:
won repry feets owl yew lusers! hahaha, i'm A CHINK! Wheee. Must go eat flied dog penis, ta ta!(sounds good, ya sloped faced plick.)
You Wish !! LOOSAH !
Vancouver Sucks

Toronto, Canada

#3537 Feb 6, 2013
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, Toronto is the biggest s^^t hole in Canada. It's so full if third world garbage, that most do not speak English. Not even a stupid fkn E Indian knows how to say excuse me, or say sorry let alone say Hi.
Hahah, you must be one of those E Indian fks that can't get along with any white person because you are so useless . Hahaha Toronto, hahaha. What a fkn joke !!
Are you seriously still doing this? Wow dude you really MUST get a life!!!
I remember your stupid comments (and you aren't the only one) from 2 years ago when I was stuck in Vancouver and waiting to getting out.
You really come here to be a d*ck to strangers on a regular basis?
Soo sad for you :(

Location hidden

#3538 Feb 6, 2013
cwazychinkest wrote:
won repry feets owl yew lusers! hahaha, i'm A CHINK! Wheee. Must go eat flied dog penis, ta ta!(sounds good, ya sloped faced plick.)
You have no money and a small pecker . LOOSAH !
Vancouver Sucks

Toronto, Canada

#3539 Feb 6, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no money and a small pecker . LOOSAH !
You really come here to be a d*ck to strangers on a regular basis?
Soo sad for you :(
that goes for you too!!!
irony

Vancouver, Canada

#3540 Feb 6, 2013
dumb crazy immatture tempestChink wrote:You have no money and a small pecker . LOOSAH ! <<<<the irony...a yellow sloped gook saying somebody has a small pecker.:)...also ''no money" ...ya, you got a little chinky boy living at home, bmw in the garage bought by his parents and the money likey came from stealing it out of the country of chinkland (communist corruption). Eat your dead grannies cooter, monkey boy :)

Location hidden

#3541 Feb 6, 2013
irony wrote:
dumb crazy immatture tempestChink wrote:You have no money and a small pecker . LOOSAH ! <<<<the irony...a yellow sloped gook saying somebody has a small pecker.:)...also ''no money" ...ya, you got a little chinky boy living at home, bmw in the garage bought by his parents and the money likey came from stealing it out of the country of chinkland (communist corruption). Eat your dead grannies cooter, monkey boy :)
I've got bottles for you . Ha ha ! Finish school LOOSAH !
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#3542 Feb 6, 2013
Guess what, any place run by liberals suck. They are like cancer, it's hard to do but they can be controlled. Otherwise the whole place dies.
stinky

Vancouver, Canada

#3543 Feb 6, 2013
The skytrain sux. I had to do an urgent crap and couldnt wait to get to the next station - luckily no one was around and I did my business behind one of the seats.
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#3544 Feb 6, 2013
stinky wrote:
The skytrain sux. I had to do an urgent crap and couldnt wait to get to the next station - luckily no one was around and I did my business behind one of the seats.
Ohh, now that was nasty.
Piko

United States

#3545 Feb 9, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, now that was nasty.
Yeah and that was nothing compared to the smell.
Sh^tface must have been eating Mexican food!!

Location hidden

#3546 Feb 9, 2013
irony wrote:
Does your boyfriend know that you dream of me giving you the big salami?
BBz

Vancouver, Canada

#3547 Feb 10, 2013
Alice wrote:
If fifty percent of the immigrants were sent home who would pump your gas,serve you at the coffee shop,
wash the floor in the department store/mall/ hospital etc.
Hint: the youth unemployment rate in Canada is over 14%. Go ahead, send half the immigrants home. I don't think they'd be missed.

Location hidden

#3548 Feb 10, 2013
BBz wrote:
<quoted text>Hint: the youth unemployment rate in Canada is over 14%. Go ahead, send half the immigrants home. I don't think they'd be missed.
So u want immigrants to go home with all their money ? Very Smart !! What's next , do you want to expel Walmart? Ford? Macdonalds ? You are a smart one !
hii

Richmond, Canada

#3549 Feb 10, 2013
HEY CANADIANS!!!

Celine Dion sings Mandarin song in Beijing for Chinese New Year or CHinky New year as you "canadians like to call it?!

What do you guys think?

Wash my Beamer!

HAHA!
gunghayfuku

Vancouver, Canada

#3550 Feb 11, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your boyfriend know that you dream of me giving you the big salami?
<<<<<<happy stupid chinky new year, monkey face!

Location hidden

#3551 Feb 11, 2013
gunghayfuku wrote:
<quoted text><<<<< <happy stupid chinky new year, monkey face!
I bet your boyfriend wished you happy new year with a cream pie facial . Do u dream of the big Asian noodle ? Tell the truth !
Dave

Winnipeg, Canada

#3552 Feb 13, 2013
BBz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: the youth unemployment rate in Canada is over 14%. Go ahead, send half the immigrants home. I don't think they'd be missed.
Yes but our youth want to be techie's assistants, DJ's,hosts not counter serving personnel,they want to work in Provincial Parks planting flowers, or for the Dept of Rec as lifeguards, in hospitals under youth programs, high end nite clubs where tips are lucrative etc.
They don't want to wash cars, work at McDonald's, wear a clown suit carrying a billboard, work as swampers on a moving truck,sew pockets on pants on an assembly line at piece work rates.
They want resumes that show they are desirable and have had responsible jobs etc. and if fun can be incorporated even better.
Don't be too quick kicking the immigrants out. No more Timmie.
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#3553 Feb 13, 2013
It appears some people here have issues. Plus, I don't read anything from anyone saying how much they love their city. I find that a little odd even from liberals.
Dave

Winnipeg, Canada

#3554 Feb 16, 2013
There was no value judgement placed on what young Canadians want or do not want to do. Perhaps they "feel" that they can afford to aim higher because they are supported by parents to do that. Perhaps they see forging a path as a desirable thing to do etc.There could be some strong reasons for not wanting to wear the clown suit advertising pizza. All the comment said was that there is space in areas that Canadians have no intention of filling in general. Not that it is right or wrong.What was the big objection.

I agree with TexasNative though - if you don't like a place and you stay it is odd. I would add - it is odd if you are not in for the long haul trying to bring about changes for the better.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3555 Feb 17, 2013
Dave wrote:
- if you don't like a place and you stay it is odd. I would add - it is odd if you are not in for the long haul trying to bring about changes for the better.
actually i don't think Canadians have a choice.

it is very sad for them.

it is not like you can just move south of the jail border to work and live in the US.

Canadians are like locked in the jail house and raped, nowhere to run.

but USA is being increasingly invaded by Chinese too.

San Francisco airport seems to be filled with Chinese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why we should stop immigration into canada (Jan '12) 4 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 218
Looking for a great singing teacher (Jul '12) 12 hr Jill Woodburn 10
Soaring municipal pay criticized in provincial ... Sep 16 peep 1
Which Chinese language is more spoken in Vancou... (Aug '07) Sep 15 Brittany 79
Vancouver BC Canada worst place on earth (Aug '12) Sep 15 Lance Mitaro 116
13-14 year old girls want to skype naked with m... (Apr '12) Sep 12 Anushka 52
Timeline: Canada Border Services Agency Sep 9 Fukushima Hounds 1
•••

Vancouver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••