why we should stop Chinese taking ove...

why we should stop Chinese taking over Vancouver

Posted in the Vancouver Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
else

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Feb 14, 2011
because, these Chinese millionaires/billionaires are whose who pollute and exploit China and then run away to Canada to enjoy life with that stolen dirty money.

it is unfair to the other Chinese people and unfair to local Canadians.

because local Canadians can't compete with such Chinese, no matter how hard they work and try. it makes hard working in Canada meaningless.

the immigration lawyers, some realtors, politicians, government officials who benefit from this must be stopped. and also Quebec.

because, many of immigrants who come to Vancouver BC were actually recruited by Quebec. Quebec gets the entrance fee paid by immigrants, but those immigrants don't stay there but instead come to BC.
hoh

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Feb 24, 2011
right.
bjl

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Apr 26, 2011
u think these immigrants are stealing jobs? they are just here to drive real estate prices up

oh well, get rich or die trying, that's life, if you cant handle it, get out
Patienceiskey

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Oct 4, 2011
In difficult economic times, people often feel helpless and vent their frustrations towards anything they can see. It should be noted that the politicians are the ones that allowed the immigrants into the country(often for their own personal financial gain). It is amazing how often people forget that point and blame the people that enter a country. If you don't like the fact that so many immigrants are allowed into a country, go complain to your government, don't take it out on the immigrants. My guess is that the people who complain the most made bad decisions in their lives and are now just trying to take it out on society as a whole. It is analogous to the person who gets into a verbal fight with someone and loses and then goes out looking for someone else to pick on. Think about it. If you were really happy with your life, would you spend any time or effort worrying about what is going on around you?
Patienceiskey

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Oct 4, 2011
Spoken like a true racist. My guess is that you are from a small town up north and because you couldn't make it in the city, you are trying to find a scapegoat for your failures in life. Be very careful when using the term "race war". You don't want to start something you can't finish. FYI, you were never tolerant to begin with. Tolerance does not depend on your mood. It is narrow minded people like you that give the rest of us real Canadians a bad name. Do all Canadians a favour and go back to that small town you came from because you are an embarrassment to the rest of us.
TrueNorth wrote:
The best way to deal with all these Chinese immigrants is to bump into them hard, yell into their faces every time they speak their language (in order to remind them that there are two official Canadain languages and theirs isn't one of them) and put signs of death and funeral items near where they live.
They are a plague in many countries and it will result in race wars. You cannot come in such great numbers and expect tolerance. No society in history has allowed another group to so dismantle a culture and neither will we.
Of course multiculturalism doesn't work, and neither does massive immigration.
BTW, I used to be a very tolerant leftie: watching my city turn into a gross, loud, ugly chinese republic has changed my mind.
Good luck to all Canadians out there who want to preserve our culture-we will win if we persevere!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the reason

Richmond, Canada

#9 Jan 25, 2012
the reason why there are so many Chinese here is not simply because of the Chinese themselves. at least it is not completely correct to just blame it on the Chinese.

they were here legally which means they were invited by the Canadian government.

if this becomes a problem, it is the Canadian government who wants this problem to happen. maybe to the benefit to a small group of people but not to the others.

it also reflects the inside conflicts that existed even before this Chinese phenomenon. which can be, the conflict between English and French, Quebec and the rest of Canada.

is the federal government controlled by a small minority of English/French Bilinguals? because the federal government requires fluent bilingual abilities which is a serious discrimination against others who are not and made Canada into a dictatorship.

of course i don't like this crazy immigration. i don't like the construction noise when they care cutting the ceramic/stone tiles and all that grinding noise when new houses are being built.

and all those increased traffic noise and traffic jams. and etc.

but i know the only solution is to reform the federal government and, if you can, try to scrap that immigration department. they are all controlled by Bilinguals in the Eastern Canada (or by people related with Quebec), why should they care about your problem in Vancouver British Columbia. many of those Eastern people have never even set foot in BC during their entire life.
be a patriot

Canada

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Chinese Women are very racist.

hundreds of thousands of work permit holders came here to steal jobs and Canadian men.

While there are no jobs for Canadians, why still issue so many many thousands of work permits to racist Chinese women?
deport asian women

Richmond, Canada

#12 Mar 24, 2012
many asian women here are very disgusting. so racist.

it doesn't matter korean, chinese, japanese, filipino females. all of them are all so mean and racist.

fckin' dirty racist asians should stay in asia!
deport asian women

Richmond, Canada

#13 Mar 24, 2012
it is a must to stop the chinese, but not just chinese, all the asians must be stopped.

this includes koreans, filipino, south asians, west asians.

all asians must be stopped and kept out.

immigration is an insult to native people. by saying this it doesn't mean i have to be a native, but i feel for the native, this land of canada has been invaded and taken over for too long.

neo-asian-colonization must be stopped. especially when asians are such mean, racist, greedy people with dirty disgusting cultures and values.
Arjay

Vancouver, Canada

#14 Apr 23, 2012
Again the ignorantly racist Whiite Canadian speaks with no intelleigence. Pity peckerwoods.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Derp

Spruce Grove, Canada

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Well I don't agree with stopping the Asian invasion all together, I feel as though the Asian community should take more initiative to become more Canadian. You don't lIve in your country anymore, you moved to Canada, in case you've forgotten we speak EnglIsh and/or French, either one is fine. That also applies to your bloody signs on your stores. It is not easy to become proficient in English or French. Strong incentives are required. Needing to read the signs in your new homeland is one of them and if new immigrants come to Canada, see these signs, they get the wrong message that they don't need to learn the languages of their adopted country.
We're Canada, if we want to remain one of the greatest countries in the world, we must not segregate our new Canadians but also it's pretty easy to separate into groups when communication fails. Learn English or French
warrior1

Edmonton, Canada

#16 Oct 22, 2012
no......you are the embarrasment and a trator.
Patienceiskey wrote:
Spoken like a true racist. My guess is that you are from a small town up north and because you couldn't make it in the city, you are trying to find a scapegoat for your failures in life. Be very careful when using the term "race war". You don't want to start something you can't finish. FYI, you were never tolerant to begin with. Tolerance does not depend on your mood. It is narrow minded people like you that give the rest of us real Canadians a bad name. Do all Canadians a favour and go back to that small town you came from because you are an embarrassment to the rest of us.
<quoted text>
warrior1

Edmonton, Canada

#17 Oct 22, 2012
all your points were very true.
else wrote:
because, these Chinese millionaires/billionaires are whose who pollute and exploit China and then run away to Canada to enjoy life with that stolen dirty money.
it is unfair to the other Chinese people and unfair to local Canadians.
because local Canadians can't compete with such Chinese, no matter how hard they work and try. it makes hard working in Canada meaningless.
the immigration lawyers, some realtors, politicians, government officials who benefit from this must be stopped. and also Quebec.
because, many of immigrants who come to Vancouver BC were actually recruited by Quebec. Quebec gets the entrance fee paid by immigrants, but those immigrants don't stay there but instead come to BC.
East East and West

Vancouver, Canada

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Most Westerners are taught that you always trust people until you have reasons not to trust them.
With Asians it seems that they trust no one until you have earned that trust. Even after the third generation it appears that these people still have not learned to trust anyone from the start. I also understand that most Asians consider themselves to be far superior to any non Asians.
I really like to hear Asians speaking English and I don't understand why Asians and other immigrants do not speak English after being in Canada for 20 or 30 years. People can get English lessons for almost nothing from a vareity of School Boards or other Community organizations. Things are not going to change and we are only going to see more and more people coming from Mainland China and other Asian countries so get used to it and get over it. For new comers to Canada and to those people who had parents with no manners (that incluede you whities) please at least learn how to say PLEASE and THANK YOU, realize that we walk on the Right hand side of the sidewalk and that we try to give way to oncoming pedestrians. Please cover your mouth when you cough, and don't spit on the sidewalk as that is what kleenex is for and you might want to look behind yourself when you go through a door to see if someone might be behind you. If you are fortunate to drive a luxury car please remember that it did come equipped with signal lights.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#19 Oct 27, 2012
obviously you low IQ retards have never traveled..

there are plenty of whites in Asia... who do the same thing...

like not being able to speak the language of the country they live in

just say you dont want Asian immigration because you cant compete... when it comes to school and jobs...

and housing

plus dummies... it is a crime against humanity according to the UN to discriminate based on race..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tucker

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Oct 27, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
obviously you low IQ retards have never traveled..
there are plenty of whites in Asia... who do the same thing...
like not being able to speak the language of the country they live in
just say you dont want Asian immigration because you cant compete... when it comes to school and jobs...
and housing
plus dummies... it is a crime against humanity according to the UN to discriminate based on race..
Can't complete? Please,dream on, if we forced our children to study for 6 hours a day and as a result have no social or athletic skills they would earn higher grades. Few cultural or technological innovations originated in Asia, which is surprising, considering that China alone has more people than Europe and North America combined. this is why China is always trying to steal ideas from other countries. It's only because of cheap labour, a totalitarian one-party state and western consumers that China has seen such substantial economic growth in recent decades. Yet, half the population lives on less than $2 per day and a good wage is 99 cents per hour. Nation of geniouses....suuuuuure....not even smart enough to understand the concept that when you're a guest in someone's house and you can tell for certain that you're not welcome or wanted you do the honourable thing, leave.
ccchhhinnnkkkvil leee

Vancouver, Canada

#21 Oct 27, 2012
please, no more cCcCHhiIinNnkKieSSS. rUDE LITTLE SELF ABSORBED, ill mannered cockroaches. :)
East East and West

Vancouver, Canada

#22 Oct 28, 2012
For your information I have travelled all over the world and wherever I go I at least learn a few simple words to show some respect. If I plan on staying in a Country for an extended period while I am there I always take local language classes.
If I was going to move to another Country and live there I would do whatever it takes to become fluent in that Countries language, customs and manners. It is pretty simple these days to learn all or most of this on the internet or FREE in Canada for most people who are not fluent.
There is no respect shown by these people who come here and are welcomed with open arms and all they do is take, take, take. We are all immigrants but most of us are getting tired of new immigrants who don't want to follow the rules of a polite society.
sangreale

Denver, CO

#23 Oct 28, 2012
I'm Asian and I can't speak on behalf of all Asians out there but I agree and I am sorry that many Asians are separating themselves from others--on purpose. It is sad and disrespectful towards other Canadians. I do agree that Asians have to stop speaking Asian languages in public and start speaking and writing English / French. Canadian Gov. has been so graceful to open up the border to let Asians to come and start a new life and I think that now it's up to Asian people to re-pay Canadian hospitality by becoming one of them instead of separating themselves. I sincerely apologize for all the rudeness that you have encountered by my fellow Asians--some of them are disgusting and immoral. You can call me chink, gouk, and be mad all you want, but I can't change millions of people's mindset; however, I believe Asians--speaking as one--should start learning English, behaving like fellow Canadians, acting polite, stop being so greedy, and start respecting other races (including other minorities). For all the hate comments above me, I am truly sorry and if I could defend you guys against my fellow Asians who acted rudely towards you guys, I would, I really would.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#24 Oct 29, 2012
Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't complete? Please,dream on, if we forced our children to study for 6 hours a day and as a result have no social or athletic skills they would earn higher grades. Few cultural or technological innovations originated in Asia, which is surprising, considering that China alone has more people than Europe and North America combined. this is why China is always trying to steal ideas from other countries. It's only because of cheap labour, a totalitarian one-party state and western consumers that China has seen such substantial economic growth in recent decades. Yet, half the population lives on less than $2 per day and a good wage is 99 cents per hour. Nation of geniouses....suuuuuure....not even smart enough to understand the concept that when you're a guest in someone's house and you can tell for certain that you're not welcome or wanted you do the honourable thing, leave.
you dumb retard lets just say all the old tired stereotypes you learned as a stupid kid

so what if they work harder... bottom line retard they are out schooling you... and taking your jobs...

they dont force their kids to study 6 hours a day...

how can they....

these days they got their kids doing a shiet load of athletics

everybody knows there is 300 million basketball players in China

cant be a basketball player if you are in studying all day

they are a developing country... because white trash like you from the UK attacked them in the 1830s... plus 7 other countries, so that they you could keep feeding them Opium in return for their treasures...

these countries had control or foreign influence over China until the 1940s when Japan pushed the rest of those countries out...

as for innovation... wake up from the 1970s dummy...

A 2008 study by the Georgia Institute of Technology concluded that within the next decade or two, China would pass the United States in its ability to transform its research and development into products and services that can be marketed to the world.

www.nytimes.com/2010/01/07/world/asia/07schol...
Almost 100 major scientific and technological breakthroughs have been achieved in China over the past five years, a top official announced in Beijing on Wednesday.

Ninety-seven key scientific and technological achievements in 11 fields have pushed forward industrial development and improved people's living standards, said Deng Nan, vice-minister of science and technology, on Wednesday.

Leading officials from 11 national industrial societies, including the Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society, the Chinese Medical Association and the China Water Conservancy Society, elaborated on the major technological breakthroughs achieved during the Ninth Five-Year Plan (1996-2000) period.

half the population does not live on 2 dollars a day...

The Chinese Dream: The Rise of the World's Largest Middle Class and What It Means to You

http://www.amazon.com/The-Chinese-Dream-World...

By mid-2012, China's total household wealth jumped $562 billion to $20 trillion.

China is expected to add another $18 trillion in family wealth in the next five years, the report said.

The projected $38 trillion total will surpass Japan's $35 trillion, and make China the second wealthiest country by 2017.

http://www.siasat.com/english/news/china-beco...

btw you have no problem, when your white forefathers first came over and said why are these Native Indians living on our land....

so when the Chinese come over, and push you out of higher learning institutes, and out of white collar jobs, and out of house and home...

so you live in Winnipeg...

why should I have a problem...

at least they are paying for the land they take, while your forefathers took their land by force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'We need to rebuild:' Residential school report... 27 min mike 26
News Kinder Morgan says $100-million investment will... 1 hr mike 2
SCAMMED BY flight centre Travel Agency - Flight... (Aug '11) 2 hr pissed off customer 62
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 6 hr Real 11,067
Can someone paint me a picture of what's actual... (Nov '14) 15 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 17
Chinese monster houses are ugly (Mar '12) 15 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 40
Too many Asians in Vancouver area - so scary (Apr '12) 15 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 597
More from around the web