First Prev
of 8
Next Last
hey

Richmond, Canada

#1 Aug 21, 2012
stop lying.

this is a city of scam.

may have some view but rest of the categories just suck.

especially the people here are mostly nasty immigrants, foreigners, those are special types of people who chose to leave their native country.'special' means bad here.

a city formed with some of the worst kinds of people from all around the world especially Asia.
hey

Richmond, Canada

#2 Aug 21, 2012
cold, arrogant, hateful, distrust. ugly. big ego. extremely selfish. no connection. stupid. superficial. pretentious.'me better than you'.

full of traitors who only cares about themselves. snobs.

really this is Worst Place on Earth. except some scenery.

it is like a Jail full of perverts but with a view. that is it.

do you want to be locked up in a Jail with ugly psycos with some view?
hey

Richmond, Canada

#3 Aug 21, 2012
but to be fair, this may be caused by the British colonial regime. just avoid all British colonies, they must all suck in this way.

including England, Canada, Australia, South Africa (where police shot dead 44, wounded even more in a recent protest.)

i've found out British like bragging, some tabloid from England always put Canadian/Australian cities on the top list of 'most livable cities in the world'. that is blatant lie.

now that i know it is a big lie. i guess most of the British colonial cities must share something similar.

if Vancouver is so bad but still on the top list of that 'livable city', i guess Melbourne Australia must suck just like Vancouver Canada.

anyways, i guess better avoid all such colonies with British tradition, including USA.

the British culture is all about colonization, human trafficking, stealing land and people. Police State. use of brutal deadly force. war. invasion.

they have some strong men who like to fight in wars, but their women are ugly. doesn't matter England, USA, Canada, Australia. all full of ugly women with big nasty attitudes, fat or unfeminine, to various extent.

the women in Vancouver Canada are the worst. the coldest. now they want to steal some Asian women.

but the Asian women who chose to come here are problematic ones. snobs. racists. or money hungry. many are ugly with stupid big ego too.

usually those women who choose to travel across the oceans to live in other lands are the special types of women with 'ambitions' which means selfish and a big ego. they like to 'achieve' something. therefore greedy and selfish.

as a result, Asian women here are nasty people too.
hey

Richmond, Canada

#4 Aug 21, 2012
USA is better than Canada because it has officially ceased to be British colony long ago. but is still somehow bad because of the remaining British influence.

Australia must be quite bad too.

among which, i guess Melbourne Aus. and Vancouver Can. must be the worst cities. because their lying list put these 2 on top.

you just need to look at it reversely. the top 'best' cities on that list are actually the Worst.

now i know where to avoid. thanks to the fake 'Most livable cities in the world' list by a stupid, selfish and lying English tabloid.
really

Richmond, Canada

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Vancouver = Ugly Capital of North America

most Ugly people in N.A. with Ugly hearts, ugly inside out.
Steve t

Canada

#6 Oct 11, 2012
I don't know why and how they quote Vancouver as the best city in the world. I believe it's a lies to trap new comers and undermined to try to show what you're not really here to what Bc is: BC is overprice cost living, the highs homeless per citizen, the worse transit system in canada, a high end government, the worse traffic, high rate crime, high cost for household, and huge debt four a small province, authority use taser or gun on innocence people by fatal ending and end up with more than a billions dollar in debt with only 3 millions peoples living in province widely and it's just the beginning. This is garbage I came I see and I'm not impress to me you far to quote this city a sinkhole for middle class citizen Wich I end up with the meaning of (Bc) Bring Cash!
Boo hoo

Richmond, Canada

#7 Dec 2, 2012
What a bunch of whining, small town, myopic thinking, racist and chauvinistic people in this forum. What's the matter, couldn't make it in the big city? Doesn't remind you enough of your hill billy expectations? Oh, Boo hoo, Vancouver is just soooo bad...My guess is, the bulk of you would be whining like this, in any "great" city you visited.
Your not city folk, your small town hill billy's with your heads up your racist, small town thinking, butts.

East Van alone is an awesome example of multiculturalism's success...as they say, Vancouver is the new, in the what's new.

If you can't cut it here...than you can't cut it anywhere, that is, big city's...So go back to where you came from and crawl back under your miserable rock{s}, that you call home.

and hoooooo oooooo Vancouver isn't like my small town and has people from all over the world, I was hoping it would be all "white and uptight" just like me...

PS. lived here for 50 years and I am a caucasian, I am also a 4th generation Vancouverite and I just keep loving this city more and more

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tucker

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Re: "if you can't cut it here...than you can't cut it anywhere, that is, big city's...So go back to where you came from and crawl back under your miserable rock{s}, that you call home"

Please, you sound smug like the typical Vancouverite...as North American cities go it's way, way, way down the list in terms of economic or cultural clout. With half the population of Vancouver, Calgary has more economic and political clout and I would argue Winnipeg, and perhaps even Edmonton, are more culturally significant.

Great scenery and restaurants though...but let's put things into perspective.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Tucker wrote:
Re: "if you can't cut it here...than you can't cut it anywhere, that is, big city's...So go back to where you came from and crawl back under your miserable rock{s}, that you call home"
Please, you sound smug like the typical Vancouverite...as North American cities go it's way, way, way down the list in terms of economic or cultural clout. With half the population of Vancouver, Calgary has more economic and political clout and I would argue Winnipeg, and perhaps even Edmonton, are more culturally significant.
Great scenery and restaurants though...but let's put things into perspective.
white trash from Winnipeg pretending that shiet hole is any better..
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#11 Dec 5, 2012
threethings wrote:
three things drag the city down immensely : hundreds of thousands of c.h.inks and related mongrels, too many cloudy rainy days , and way to expensive to live combined with cheap, scummy employers.
dont like Vancouver you whinny babies can sell your houses and LEAVE

o wait

none of you have houses... well you can go to Winnipeg and buy a house there for 200 thousand...

o wait

you dont have money...
Tucker

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Dec 5, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
white trash from Winnipeg pretending that shiet hole is any better..
Not suggesting that...however the likes of you aren't here..rabid Communist Chinese traitors. Treason is punishable by life in prison. Most of the Asians here are Filipino...wonderful, warm people, whose god is God, not money.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not suggesting that...however the likes of you aren't here..rabid Communist Chinese traitors. Treason is punishable by life in prison. Most of the Asians here are Filipino...wonderful, warm people, whose god is God, not money.
thats your opinion... I find whites like you to be lazy low IQ poor white trash...

Treasonous thinking is low IQ whites like you want more of your low IQ kind around..

and I am sure white supreamcist wannabee trash like you likes filipinos....the average Filipino IQ is below 90

so they are even dumber than you

plus obviously you have never visited or lived in the Philippines...like I have...

there is a reason 10% of their population has to go work outside their country... because of corruption and poor economy...

most Filipinos are beg for money, when they have no work

and I have been to Church on Sundays where the priest was giving a mass absolving of people for their sins for the week before

but then you are white trash... and have never been outside the country
Tucker

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Dec 8, 2012
The Chinese work ethic, described by Kalan Stat, a Canadian expat who has lived in China for several years:

"However terrible the job might be, like all the other faulty repairs of faulty products installed faultily, this incident taught me a valuable lesson about Chinese efficiency. First: Efficiency equals saving time for the person doing the task. Whatever corners can be caught to minimize their time and effort, they’ll be cut. Second: It doesn’t matter what kind of quality is the result of the work completed. So long as the work is completed, it’s good enough. Three: It doesn’t matter if it has to be done again and again, proving in reality to be a very inefficient process, so long as the worker is paid and the customer happy for the moment, it’s a job well done however hardly done so. And most importantly, Four: The worker didn’t know how to do what he was supposed to do, yet the work is done (for now) and he got paid, so if he had learned how to do it right and had taken the time to do it right, it would be all for naught as he would have made the same pay..."

I can just imagine some of these houses in Richmond, they must be literally falling apart....and with a quarter inch of grease on the walls...what a sight. Resistance, quit being so lazy and do some cleaning.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Tucker wrote:
The Chinese work ethic, described by Kalan Stat, a Canadian expat who has lived in China for several years:
"However terrible the job might be, like all the other faulty repairs of faulty products installed faultily, this incident taught me a valuable lesson about Chinese efficiency. First: Efficiency equals saving time for the person doing the task. Whatever corners can be caught to minimize their time and effort, they’ll be cut. Second: It doesn’t matter what kind of quality is the result of the work completed. So long as the work is completed, it’s good enough. Three: It doesn’t matter if it has to be done again and again, proving in reality to be a very inefficient process, so long as the worker is paid and the customer happy for the moment, it’s a job well done however hardly done so. And most importantly, Four: The worker didn’t know how to do what he was supposed to do, yet the work is done (for now) and he got paid, so if he had learned how to do it right and had taken the time to do it right, it would be all for naught as he would have made the same pay..."
I can just imagine some of these houses in Richmond, they must be literally falling apart....and with a quarter inch of grease on the walls...what a sight. Resistance, quit being so lazy and do some cleaning.
yes lets apply western standards to a China...

what dumb white trash you are...

bottom line is this... if China stumbles... that would be the worst thing that can happen to a retard like you...

any stumble will mean millions more Chinese with money, looking to buy their way into this country

in 4 years their wealth should double to 38 trillion in 7 years their middle class should hit 800 million...

no one says their isnt many problems in China one of them being too many people... another being they are still developing

talk is cheap... they are the ones coming over and buying up the land... and with the latest Nexen deal...

the companies in this country...

China has a "go out policy" but you are doing a great job of arguing why Chinese should come to Canada...having less people, and being a industrialized country
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#16 Dec 8, 2012
im all for more Chinese immigration,... rich Chinese should move out of the country, give the less fortunate a chance, come and dominate the lower IQ whites...

good news is whites are good drivers... so they will be good for driving you around
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#17 Dec 8, 2012
btw I dont give a shiet about what Kalan Stat thinks,...

he is a white who could not make it in his own country so he went to teach english...

in a country that still gives white trash like you respect...

thats the same all over Asia...

white trash like you on 1000 USD a month Pensions who get to live the life of a middle class person...

but would be on welfare if he were living in the USA or Canada...
chinkies_be_gone

Vancouver, Canada

#18 Dec 8, 2012
remove the g0o0oks and maybe the city be not so bad. The angry slope face poster from richmond should head back to monkeyville and set up a factory making poisoned baby and dog food for export.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#19 Dec 10, 2012
chinkies_be_gone wrote:
remove the g0o0oks and maybe the city be not so bad. The angry slope face poster from richmond should head back to monkeyville and set up a factory making poisoned baby and dog food for export.
get rid of white trash like you would be smarter...

look at you whites now... bankrupt and in debt in the EU begging for money

taking a untouched country like the USA and bankrupt it and put it into massive debt... in less than 400 years...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#20 Dec 10, 2012
whites are turning into trash...

I mean real trash these days...

Poor white pupils perform even worse than children who have English as a second language

Poor white schoolchildren perform even more poorly than pupils who have English as their second language, an analysis of exam results has found.

Pakistani, Bangladeshi and black youngsters all outperform their white English classmates from deprived backgrounds.

Black British pupils score the equivalent of one A* higher than a white child from the poorest 20 per cent of the population, an analysis of three million sets of results revealed.
Underachieving: Schoolchildren from poor white backgrounds are already slipping behind by the age of 11 - and the problem gets far worse in secondary school

Underachieving: Schoolchildren from poor white backgrounds are already slipping behind by the age of 11 - and the problem gets far worse in secondary school

And researchers found they also achieve worse exam scores than those who don't list English as their first language.

Youngsters with English as their second language are thought to perform better because many of them go to London schools where millions of pounds have been poured into education.

Poor white children are already behind their black classmates by the age of seven - and the gap grows rapidly after the age of 11, the Financial Times study found.

Almost half of them go to schools outside London - where often all the children have the same background.

Criticism: Sir Peter Lampl said problems with the English white working class had to be tackled

In Hull a deprived child has a two thirds chance of having an exam result among the lowest 20 per cent in the country, the study found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13806 ...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#21 Dec 10, 2012
chinkies_be_gone wrote:
found your wife.... and her half black kid loser

RACIST WOMEN ON TRAM

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why we should stop Chinese taking over Vancouver (Feb '11) 5 hr enough is enough 350
The worst Asian thing in Vancouver Fri Brendan Sze 1
DIscover Vancouver Fri conan 1
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Fri Serpent 11,109
SCAMMED BY flight centre Travel Agency - Flight... (Aug '11) Fri Unsatisfied custo... 83
News What's missing from review of Trans Mountain pi... Aug 25 15shaun15 2
Straight teen horny girls and guys trading pics (Apr '12) Aug 23 Rick 44
More from around the web