because of the scam, I am in need of ...

because of the scam, I am in need of a loan shark please!

Posted in the Vancouver Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mark Crocker

Moncton, Canada

#1 Nov 15, 2007
I am getting desperate, I managed to raise all but $335 for my rent. My landlord gave me until tomorrow to come up with it, but I am all out of options, I have sold everything I own and asked everyone I know for money, nothing.

So now I am pleading with anyone who knows of a loan shark to get in contact with me at [email protected]
klaus kaczor

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Nov 15, 2007
What a Crock, Mark...
Mark Crocker

Moncton, Canada

#3 Nov 15, 2007
Read my post about Westcor before you open your mouth please
klaus kaczor

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Nov 15, 2007
I have, but this is beneath your dignity, isn't it?

Look I've tried this when I was staving a few years ago and it didn't work.

People are wary of the internet poster, these days.

I've never found money to appear for me this way, but I wish you luck.

Why don't you offer something of value to someone, like a paper clip?
the happy scribbler

Canada

#9 Jan 28, 2008
NEVER!!!!!!!!!! AND I MEAN NEVER TRUST ANYTHING FROM NIGERIA, IT IS THE WORLD CAPITAL OF SCAMS, AND GOD HATES ALL OF THEM THAT ARE INVOLVED MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR PRAYING ON THE LESS FORTUNATE YOU ARE ALL DIRTY BASTARDS.
wolfie

Burnaby, Canada

#11 Feb 1, 2008
woah, dude...
Los Tha Don

Brampton, Canada

#12 Feb 4, 2008
Notice how NONE of these so called "professionals" have no website address, hence, no backbone to make a regular human mind think that they are remotely what they claim to be?!?!?! What a shit hole this post is...

Nigeria, LMFAO... let me guess, you will send Money Orders with a couple thousand dollars extra for your shipping company to settle the transaction. BAHAHAHAHA!

Classic.
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#20 Mar 28, 2008
wow/wow.vow...be villy aware and beware...eh..
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#23 Apr 1, 2008
JUST BE...CAREFULL...HERE....eh..
mks

AOL

#26 Apr 25, 2008
All these people are scam and they should not be allowed to be on anyones websites.
It would be nice if someone that was really a good person answer you for help would be great. I would like to find someone who would loan me money. Where are the good people? All you get is scam. We need to get rid of these people.
laura

Pierrefonds, Canada

#28 Dec 5, 2008
if you have found one please send them to me as im very desperate here and also have been scamed , i have 3 young children and we are about to lose our home if i cant get the money to pay the 10,000 i need... i had some one claiming to need help and that id get itall back and i felt so bad for them but needless to say i got nothing but a whole lot of headaches. and now i cant even pay my house and the bank is going to take it next friday the 12 of dec.2008 help me please im scared and dont know what else to do
Bill Williamson

Toronto, Canada

#29 Feb 16, 2009
You are just stupid if you gave money to someone who contacted you via e-mail.
Mrs blessing

Satellite Provider

#30 Apr 8, 2009
Hello Greetings to you all in the name of the lord,
Mrs Blessing is offering loan to every individuals, firms and companies all around the world in a very low interest of 4% and in a very fast and easy way.
Mrs Blessing is offering you all to the best of her knowledge,the loan in this company is well assure and guarantee any individuals, firms and companies interested in getting loan in his lender company should contact the e-mail below: [email protected]
I look forward to here morn from you soon nest
Thanks,
Mrs Blessing...
Mr Howard Thomas

Satellite Provider

#31 Jun 9, 2009
I am a loan lender if you are in need of any loan, contact me via email: [email protected] Thanks God Bless You And You House Hold
dale los angles ca

Orange, CA

#33 Aug 12, 2009
hi my name is dale and i am in deseperate need of 40 thousand dollar loan i can pay back in 5 months pls reply
dale los angles ca

Orange, CA

#34 Aug 12, 2009
hi my name is dale and dessperate need of loan pls contact me at [email protected]
Michael

Satellite Provider

#35 Aug 14, 2009
Are you tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned
down by your banks ? We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to
$10,000,000.00 Max. at 3% interest rate.We are certified,
trustworthy.You are required to apply with the following important
details, contact us via Email: [email protected]
1. Full name
2. Sex
3. Age
4. country
5. Occupation
6. Amount of loan needed
7. Duration of loan
8. Phone number.
Regards
lukas jones

Saudi Arabia

#36 Sep 10, 2009
We are register and certified money lender who offer any kind of loans to those in need of it. Are you in need of financial assistance urgently??? Do you need a guarantee loan??? Grab yours now!!!! Contact Lukas Jones Loan Lender Company with the following Email address: [email protected] om Thanks for reading and for applying.
realistic

Canada

#37 Sep 18, 2009
QUOTE who="wolfie"woah, dude... QUOTE
NOT ONE Nationality has 100% good or bad people, even if the nation is corrupt.
This is hate mail....racist, against babies who ended up o.k. as adults, and this gives a reason for Nigerians not to feel proud, lowering self esteem, and then live down to lower expectations, as no one expects them to do good anyway. This is not the goal.
kojie

Abuja, Nigeria

#41 Nov 2, 2009
Hello?

Do you need an urgent loan, i will advice you contant this email for your loan that is were i got mine kindly contant them for your loan now via email [email protected] hurry up for your loan now…..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seo Tue AlexSS 3
News Totem pole raised at UBC honours First Nations ... Tue Tom 2
News Tory leadership hopefuls grant interviews to an... Apr 17 Red 3
Fart ruins asian vancouver experience Apr 13 EastVanTony 7
News Tory leadership hopefuls grant interviews to an... Apr 11 more fraud 1
I want be human toilet to old mistress (Dec '14) Apr 10 KillerKarma 9
Ahmed Sigiuk Apr 10 KillerKarma 1
More from around the web