entertainment
Holly

North Vancouver, Canada

#1 Feb 17, 2013
HI: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD BANDS HERE IN NORTH VAN that play good music of yesteryears...perhaps Patsy Cline, Elvis, Neil Diamond, Humperdink all jukebox songs....songs of the 50's and 60's.
I heard a very good band once at the park in Deep Cover on Jan. lst tw years ago .neglected to get the name of the band. I also heard a good group at Lonsdale Quay lost their name as well. If I could only get the names of some of these bands, we could follow them and know where to go and listen to them. We are a seniour couple and don't like to have to drive downtain at night.
We are so used to travelling....kinda find it boring around here for music and dancing. Can anyone help me. Thank you, Holly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ian Mulgrew: No surrender for long-time, self-r... Nov 11 Justice eh 1
News B.C. NDP vows to fight Trans Mountain pipeline,... Sep '17 Piko 6
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... Aug '17 Bob 24
News Mayor Gregor Robertson's objections to coal exp... (Mar '13) Aug '17 nothappywithdogwa... 3
News Swarming ants join list of alien invaders plagu... (Jul '13) Aug '17 nothappywithdogwa... 2
News City formally acknowledges First Nations who sa... Jun '17 Dude 2
News West Vancouver real estate project closes 'loca... (May '17) May '17 Americas 1
More from around the web