Ashley Smith was textbook case of ant...

Ashley Smith was textbook case of antisocial personality disorder, inquest told

There are 1 comment on the Daily News story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Ashley Smith was textbook case of antisocial personality disorder, inquest told. In it, Daily News reports that:

An inquest in Toronto is hearing a teenager who choked herself to death in prison was a textbook case of antisocial personality disorder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
I don't blame her; it aint her fault. The reason why I live a self contained life (*not to be confused with anti social) is because murder is illegal. If some jerk pisses me off (or something way worse than that), I can only have a death wish but can't do anything about it. I will stop living a self contained life, the same month that murder becomes legal (21 years imprisonment or hanging dogma).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today In History - Dec 6th Dec '16 Sink the Bismark 3
News Remembrance Day especially poignant for childre... (Nov '15) Nov '15 RICH PEOPLEs WARS 1
KAPYONG BARRACKS WINIPEG ! IDEAL for SYRIAN REF... (Sep '15) Sep '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Cornish pasties and Cumberland sausages "could ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Brit Knowitall - UK 1
News Official travel or campaign rally? It's complic... (May '15) May '15 Invest in your kids 1
News Stephen Harper touts government's economic reco... (May '15) May '15 reform eh 1
News Trans-Canada Highway closed, flights cancelled ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Duh 2
More from around the web