Western Hoser

Halifax, Canada

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Went to Mollys in Truro(twice in one week) and had the best food in Nova Scotia---fresh, locally grown, great selection,super service, nice decor,and served HOT and reasonably priced, the cooks are over 17 years old and know how to prepare real food, 85% of locals will not eat here as they don't serve fish and chips, there really is OTHER types of food out there, I don't think they have a deep fryer(thank goodness!)Without a doubt the BEST food I, and others have eaten in N.S.
All this after the worst food at S'scapes and I have not heard one good word from there (It's industrial food folks)the first of a chain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trans-Canada Highway closed, flights cancelled ... Jan '15 Duh 2
News Retrocom real estate trust to pay $179 million ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 David 1
News Maritime mayors welcome rail repairs (May '14) May '14 Sam 1
Cougar Dome March Break Camp (Feb '14) Feb '14 David Croxall 1
News BRIGHTON: Keep open mind on kids' education (Dec '13) Dec '13 Teddybearmiller 1
News Jean-Pierre Blackburn, Minister of Veterans Aff... (Oct '11) Sep '13 Terrance 5
News Ashley Smith was textbook case of antisocial pe... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web