Montreal university student on online...

Montreal university student on online chat foil overseas arson plot

There are 15 comments on the Cape Breton Post story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Montreal university student on online chat foil overseas arson plot. In it, Cape Breton Post reports that:

Police are crediting a student at Montreal's Concordia University with thwarting an alleged plot to firebomb a high school in eastern England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Breton Post.

guiffo kouam rodrigue

Yaoundé, Cameroon

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Dear sir,
I want to nkow if your university gives bourses to strangers to come an continue school there.
I am a cameroonian if it is possible this is my Email adress: [email protected]
I will be very happy to read you next time
What

Australia

#2 Apr 2, 2009
guiffo kouam rodrigue wrote:
Dear sir,
I want to nkow if your university gives bourses to strangers to come an continue school there.
interesting?
Rob

Brandon, Canada

#3 Apr 24, 2009
I want to know if the university gives bursaries to foreign students. I would like to continue my education there. I am from Cameroon. If you can help me with information my e-mail address is [email protected]
I would be very happy to hear from you then.

NOW COME ON CAN'T SOMEONE IN MONTREAL ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR THIS STRUGGLING SOUL.All he wants is to further his education. Maybe another foreign student can help if good old Canadians won't.
Dear sir,
Ameneh Baghazadeh Naeini

Iran

#4 Aug 31, 2009
Dear Sir;I am from Iran.my education is in electronic field but I am professional in our traditional music and I have an experience of training Iranian music for abot 7 years.I am going to immigrate to Quebec and I want to know if there is any posibility to get music degree in your university.my email address:[email protected] l.com
thanks in advance.
Ron

Brandon, Canada

#6 Sep 1, 2009
In the event that no one from Montreal responds to you it is possible to get information directly from the Schulich School of Music, McGill University, Montreal. Just Google it and hopefully you will find what you need.
Ameneh Baghazadeh Naeini wrote:
Dear Sir;I am from Iran.my education is in electronic field but I am professional in our traditional music and I have an experience of training Iranian music for abot 7 years.I am going to immigrate to Quebec and I want to know if there is any posibility to get music degree in your university.my email address:[email protected] l.com
thanks in advance.
Ron

Brandon, Canada

#7 Sep 1, 2009
You aren't getting much help, I am sorry. I cannot say this as an expert but I do not remember bursaries being available for international students when I was in university. Things change though so I think you still need to find out from someone who knows more than I.

I suggest that you Google McGill University and contact someone in admissions. You can ask if other universities do it they don't.

Good luck.
Dear sir,

Since: May 09

Frinton-on-sea, UK

#8 Sep 2, 2009
Hi, I've just been in touch with the principal Bursar at Montreal's Concordia university. He just wanted to let you know that they aren't accepting applications from poor blacks or poor arabs. Sorry.
Ron

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Sep 2, 2009
Amazing. You are probably a person that has never had to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone. You have probably never contemplated, no felt the need to contemplate, such a serious move leaving loved ones behind, dealing with a new culture etc. You have probably always had the necessities of life and I suspect many luxuries. In fact, now, you probably feel that you are entitled to them as opposed to blessed.
This person may not be poor at all. Everyone in a country other than Amercia is not poor.The average Chinese family probably has much in savings as people do here.

It is so very hard to understand why you couldn't have made the call for real answers and passed useful information, not insults,along.
It is so very gross.
Tutty wrote:
Hi, I've just been in touch with the principal Bursar at Montreal's Concordia university. He just wanted to let you know that they aren't accepting applications from poor blacks or poor arabs. Sorry.

Wandsworth, UK

#10 Sep 2, 2009
Ya Ron, I'm sure there's a massive demand for Iranian music in Canada. Also, there's a whole big internet out there. If these scammers want information, they should look for it in the right places. Instead of trying to scam people on a news forum. Only dolts (such as yourself) would fall for it.
Ron

Dauphin, Canada

#11 Sep 3, 2009
And if I am a poor dolt why would you be hateful toward me. You just can't help yourself can you.You could have easily said warned an old man about a scam. You could have notified Topix if that was what you thought or knew. No, you make yourself feel better through a mean spirit.
Tutty wrote:
Ya Ron, I'm sure there's a massive demand for Iranian music in Canada. Also, there's a whole big internet out there. If these scammers want information, they should look for it in the right places. Instead of trying to scam people on a news forum. Only dolts (such as yourself) would fall for it.

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12 Sep 3, 2009
Ok so you're just old and not a dolt. Well Ron, here's a friendly warning: These sorts of posts are just scammers chancing their luck in the hope a kind but naive soul will help them out, then they'll contact you privately, lure you into a false sense of security, probably 'groom' you for months, then basically empty your bank account. ok?
Ron

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Sep 3, 2009
Sincerely, thank you.

How much better for someone to point that out without attitude. It could help many just not me. The wanting info returned via e-mail vs topix was not something I would have done but you are right.
anonymous

Lorraine, Canada

#14 Dec 10, 2009
If a student is stupid to ask questions here about universities...then he shouldn't be a student.
zeina

Syria

#15 Sep 1, 2010
hey am astudent want his best, and i found canada is my way to be better and usefull person, i want the right steps to get there ,u r my only hop . i have money ... and agood highshool mark , also i have many relative over there
plz plz plz if u can do me afavour this is my e_mail : [email protected]
lia

Macau, Macau

#16 May 23, 2012
Any teacher can teach me about [Primary Four] this word can I use small letter or block letter as [Primary four] or [Primary Four]? Age 8
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Growers looking to bring haskap to more Canadians (May '16) May '16 NO TO MIGRANTS 1
News Head of U of S fruit program wants haskap berri... (May '16) May '16 not all McHappy 1
News Remembrance Day especially poignant for childre... (Nov '15) Nov '15 RICH PEOPLEs WARS 1
KAPYONG BARRACKS WINIPEG ! IDEAL for SYRIAN REF... (Sep '15) Sep '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Cornish pasties and Cumberland sausages "could ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Brit Knowitall - UK 1
News Official travel or campaign rally? It's complic... (May '15) May '15 Invest in your kids 1
News Stephen Harper touts government's economic reco... (May '15) May '15 reform eh 1
More from around the web