Mallick: Canadian anti-Idle No More racism grows online

Jan 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Toronto Star

It turns out that writing a column about Idle No More and the ongoing battle by Indians in Canada for fair treatment attracts racists the way a wet lawn calls out to worms.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 174 of174
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one of those seriously injured was Asian. But you're just another piece of shit that doesn't care who gets hurt or killed, as long as at LEAST ONE White person gets it. YOu really are a sick, disturbed fuck that desperately needs some psychiatric help.
Cheering terrorism is the same as supporting it. I'll be getting in contact with some friends of mine at the RCMP over your posting history, including your threats to life.
Welcome to Canada, shit-stain.
AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE HAVE MORE MAJORITY IN bOSTON THEN ITS WORTH WHILE AND WHY ARE ANY NON WHITES CELEBRATING PATRIOT DAY ANYWAYS CONSIDERING ITS A COLONIAL DAY FOR ILLEGAL WHITES good! THAT GRASSHOPPER GOT WHAT HE DESERVED I COULD CARELESS ITS ONE LESS RACE TRAITOR WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH! YOUR ILLEGAL WHITE RACE IS SET FOR eXTERmINATIOn AND YOU STUPID FUCKS WILL NEVER STOP YOUR GENOCIDE NEVER!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR land?? HAHAHAHAHAHA go tell the FN this is your land HAHAHAHAHA. THey hate you fuckers more than they hate the White man.
Btw retard, the Inuit are the descendants of the ancient Siberians while the FN are considered to be "cousins" of the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. There is nothing of your urine-filled gene pool in them.
you have any facts to present that aboriginal hates east indians? because i state that you are frankly full of white bullshit! heres a video of proof i have stating that aboriginal asiatic people hate you whites type on youtube 'NATIVE AMERICAN SHUTS DOWN IMMIGRATION PROTEST' watch, weep and get your white illegal asses of north american land.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

KENNETH CURTIS (WHITEGUY) GOT CAUGHT SENDING MAIL TO OBAMA IN WHITE HOUSE WHICH GOT INTERCEPTED AND INSPECTED WHICH HAD POISON (APRIL 17TH 2013 CTV NEWS)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

north east idiot wrote:
<quoted text>AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE HAVE MORE MAJORITY IN bOSTON THEN ITS WORTH WHILE AND WHY ARE ANY NON WHITES CELEBRATING PATRIOT DAY ANYWAYS CONSIDERING ITS A COLONIAL DAY FOR ILLEGAL WHITES good! THAT GRASSHOPPER GOT WHAT HE DESERVED I COULD CARELESS ITS ONE LESS RACE TRAITOR WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH! YOUR ILLEGAL WHITE RACE IS SET FOR eXTERmINATIOn AND YOU STUPID FUCKS WILL NEVER STOP YOUR GENOCIDE NEVER!
So you think an eight year old child deserved to die in an act of terrorism. You deserve to be gut shot and experience a slow painful death, you Muslim piece of shit. <-o

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you think an eight year old child deserved to die in an act of terrorism. You deserve to be gut shot and experience a slow painful death, you Muslim piece of shit. <-o
G E T O F F O U R L A N D!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

NO ILLEGAL INVADER ON OUR LAND ASIAN NORTH AMERICAN LAND DESERVES A PATRIOTS DAY YOU COLONIAL ANGLO FUCKERS DESERVE DEATH! WE WILL HAVE YOUR WHITE ILLEGAL ASSES ALL FINISHED IN HIGHER NUMBERS THAN YOU WHIPPING OUT A GUN TRUST ME WE ARE 3 STEPS AHEAD OF YOU AND YOU ARE READY FOR AN AMBUSH!GET OFF OUR LAND BEFORE YOU END UP BEING ANOTHER AMPUTY OF A USELESS CASUALTY!
Eduardo

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>you have any facts to present that aboriginal hates east indians? because i state that you are frankly full of white bullshit! heres a video of proof i have stating that aboriginal asiatic people hate you whites type on youtube 'NATIVE AMERICAN SHUTS DOWN IMMIGRATION PROTEST' watch, weep and get your white illegal asses of north american land.
The Natives in Arizona are angry because they have settlements on both sides of the border and for their people it was perfectly normal to cross the border an move within their tribal lands whenever they felt like it until Arizona implemented stricter immigration controls which effectively meant that all members of the tribe born in Mexico could no longer visit the U.S. side of their tribal lands ...They weren't vouching for you.

In any case your presence in this continent doesn't benefit them or harm them (that is unless you start attacking them because you suddenly decided to consider them "race traitors"). And since it was the "White invaders" who allowed you or your ancestor to move into North America and not the Amerindians what you are doing would actually be called surrogate colonialism.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>G E T O F F O U R L A N D!!!!!!!!
It ain't your land shit stain. Deal with it and cry like the bitch boy you are.

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Yoder, you're still here? No life yet? Meh.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

north east indian wrote:
KENNETH CURTIS (WHITEGUY) GOT CAUGHT SENDING MAIL TO OBAMA IN WHITE HOUSE WHICH GOT INTERCEPTED AND INSPECTED WHICH HAD POISON (APRIL 17TH 2013 CTV NEWS)
And that has what to do with the price of tea in China?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Its Tinywood wrote:
Yoder, you're still here? No life yet? Meh.
Did KFC let you hang your Poli Sci Doctorate in the break room, fry cook?

“I'm better than you”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I already KNOW Chad has no life so I've stopped asking. Anytime an old man has time to babble in foreign Topix chat forums all day, I'm pretty sure he's a loser. Right Chad? USA! USA! USA!*pheewy*

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Its Tinywood wrote:
I already KNOW Chad has no life so I've stopped asking. Anytime an old man has time to babble in foreign Topix chat forums all day, I'm pretty sure he's a loser. Right Chad? USA! USA! USA!*pheewy*
I guess they didn't, LOL have fun cleaning the fry vats tonight, fry cook. <-o

Stoney Creek, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Standing against making Canadian Tax payers out to be First Nations slaves makes tax payers discriminating First Nations says says the delusional and bias you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 174 of174
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Toronto Forum right now

Search the Toronto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best photos from the past 24 hours 6 hr Terry 1
Neighbour wars: How disputes spiral out of control 6 hr Kat 1
Mountain views don't come cheap: Vancouver agai... 9 hr PNE 1
Airlines to fight 'unbelievably punitive' Ontar... 9 hr PST 1
Hookers in Toronto: http://www.getsomesuga.com ? (Apr '13) 11 hr Redhead 21
Sleep Clinic Scams Sat Karen 3
Buying growth Sat some up a Creek 1
•••
•••