Red Bull heir accused of hitting poli...

Red Bull heir accused of hitting police officer with Ferrari, dragging dead body on Bangkok street

There are 2 comments on the The Province story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Red Bull heir accused of hitting police officer with Ferrari, dragging dead body on Bangkok street. In it, The Province reports that:

With summer coming to a close there's good news and bad news. The good news is we still have time before Vancouver's cold, wet weather sets in, but the bad news is that means B.C.'s ... You could argue that the Vancouver Canadians' first-round playoff hopes rest on one-upping the vaunted one-two punch of the Everett AquaSox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Province.

SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 4, 2012
...tooooooooooooooooo much red bull...sad...punish him..eh..
no on no where

Claremont, CA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
knowing thailand this guy will get suspended sentence and things will go on as if nothing ever happen. in thailand laws only applies to the poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review, Gay CampGround "The Cedars" Hamilton On... (Apr '14) 14 hr Happy camper 25
KHAN KONVENTION Highlights - NEW PLATFORM ! May 27 KHAN Konvention On 1
why so many canadians defect to america (Jan '10) May 27 Patrick 2
No-tell motel with hourly rates? (Jan '09) May 27 Ugo1st 29
I hate Canada (Apr '12) May 26 Lhu9999 135
News Invictus Games 'smashes the stigma' of military... May 26 thats new 2
POLICE: John Haines, CEO Addiction Canada Facin... May 26 Addiction Canada ... 7
More from around the web