Native teens from across Canada urged to take up law as a career

Jul 16, 2012 Full story: The Toronto Star 24

Please provide enough information for us to find and address your concern. If reporting a typo, please include misspelled word.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Commandante Putin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#22 Jul 30, 2012
No.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#23 Jul 31, 2012
I need Monsokan power so lets meet at Manitou Island in Lake Superior. The children in Syria are hungry and even those that hoarded tons of sardines and can soap are starving because their hoards have been hit by artillery rounds. Let us ask Kitchshi-manitou for wind, ya! Strong easterly wind so the fighters can't see anything and above all peace and food for the hungry Syrians. Okay! I know we have many political prisoners in our prisons too, let us protect them here too. What shall we ask Kitchshi-manitou to use?
Let the games begin! Ya! Hehehehehehe!
FalseProffit

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#25 Aug 4, 2012
Monsokan wrote:
What do you think will happen on august 3rd. 2012? The Queen knows everything and she should heed the Illuminate that a bomb is hidden somewhere in the Olympique Stadium.
Yo yo yo - you ain't lookin so smart eh now eh?
FalseProffit

Caracas, Venezuela

#26 Aug 11, 2012
Monsokan wrote:
Its July 27, 2012. The bombing should happen any day now in London, England. August 3, 2012 to be exact. What do you think will be the target? I hope its a target that is well planned. Hehehehehe! I am referring to You tube videos of the Illuminate's London stadium assault. Suppose to kill 100,000 people including Queen Elizabeth, poor mortal woman!
Wow! 50,000 Native children are a lot of kids murdered by the Canadian Government?
Looks like the grate profit has left us in shame! He now preaches on a new forum here...

http://tbnewswatch.com/news/228062/Swimming-a...

I wonder if the 2012 doomsday date is still valid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Canada (Apr '12) 6 hr Otto van Hapsburg 120
I do back CBC...NOT.... 7 hr PAUL SHYK0RA arts 1
Hey Canada: 'It's cheaper to fly out of Buffalo' 12 hr gumpnf 3
Abductee sees UFO, Bigfoot in Bobcaygeon, Ontario 22 hr KaBooom 4
Mayor-elect John Tory says will reach out to Fo... Wed Don 1
Toronto-area nursing home evacuated due to fire Wed Dear Ebola 1
Toronto election results don't bode well for To... Wed Eleanor 1

Toronto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE