St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyer...
Expose the crooks

Huizen, Netherlands

#21 Jan 4, 2012
Chalo wrote:
Somebody put me and my crew on the BOBOL list.
Petra on the Bobol list
Easter Green on the Bobol list
Antonia Auguste on the Bobol list
Callistus Vern Gill on the Bobol list.
We intend to publish on the internet the names, addresses, photos, of corrupt judges, police officials, bottom feeding shady lawyers, and the bad actors staring in this on-going epidemic of greed and dishonesty movie.
Cat_3A

Sweden

#22 Jan 5, 2012
Expose the crooks wrote:
<quoted text>
We intend to publish on the internet the names, addresses, photos, of corrupt judges, police officials, bottom feeding shady lawyers, and the bad actors staring in this on-going epidemic of greed and dishonesty movie.
THE PROOF IS IN THE TRUTH..
I either get back all that is mine under the law, or the world knows all about it plus launching my legal representation by those whom I now believe cannot be bought by the system of St Lucia to look the other way like it has before.
The government and the law of St Lucia will have to defend itself in the public eye by proving to me and the legal world that my evidence is incorrect.
My documents have been examined by legal minds elsewhere who concurred with every shred of my evidence. These foreign legal minds practice law using the same codes as St Lucia, but who are not allowed to come to St Lucia to represent anyone due to their competence, and that includes North American chief superior court judges.

Someone from the St Lucian government will have to answer the globally asked question,“WHY”
Pat

Atlanta, GA

#23 Jan 6, 2012
Calix wrote:
Knowing what I know about corruption/ Bobol on St.Luica, the judges could be in on the scam too.
Let’s not forget, the head of St. Lucia’s present government,“Dr. Evil” is a communist sympathizer, while the Minister for External affairs is the infamous Bruce Duane Tucker.
Looks like lovely Helen is in big trouble for a long time to come
The status quo will never change the crooks dress with prestige will continue to rip off the poor folks.
Book em

Rodange, Luxembourg

#24 Jan 8, 2012
The new PM should create a task force to investigate and jail the Land Registry employees’ shady lawyers, judges and dirty cops helping thugs like Peter Leroy John steal land from honest hard working folks.
The Heat

Central District, Hong Kong

#25 Jan 11, 2012
If people were always kind and obedient to those who are cruel and unjust, the wicked people would have it all their own way: they would never feel afraid, and so they would never alter, but would grow worse and worse. When we are struck at without a reason, we should strike back again very hard; I am sure we should - so hard as to teach the person who struck us never to do it again.
Jane Eyre
Braff

Germany

#26 Jan 13, 2012
Just to understand the level of corruption that exists in the government of St. Lucia, The newly elected Prime Minister Kenny Anthony, appointed two accused rapists to high level positions in his cabinet.
I know the crooks

Montréal, Canada

#27 Jan 15, 2012
Mr Arthur wrote:
St. Lucian lawyer Callistus Vern Gill, operating in juxtaposition with two well know scam artist Peter Leroy John and Brother Leo Winston John of La Croix Chaubourg/ Babonneau, are know to have forged land documents and signatures, then present such documents in St. Lucia courts as legally binding inherence documents, in order to acquire land legally owned by four generations of families. It should be noted, the John brothers frequently boast of paying bribes to well connect high ranking government officials to include Prime Minister Kenney Anthony, land registry employees, and members of the St.Luica judiciary. Why haven’t the police investigate this on-going scam?
You forget to mention Leroy's elder sister Cynthia Elliot; she is a master thief responsible for bribing St. Lucia land registry employees to create false land transfer/ sale documents.
This b*t*h deserved to be jailed for embezzlement.
Ethel

Atlanta, GA

#28 Jan 17, 2012
they dream of having money, nice homes and cars, but must steal other families land to support their life styles.
Paula

Montréal, Canada

#29 Jan 22, 2012
Book em wrote:
The new PM should create a task force to investigate and jail the Land Registry employees’ shady lawyers, judges and dirty cops helping thugs like Peter Leroy John steal land from honest hard working folks.
Leroy, Winston and their sister Cynthia are in a rush to sell the land that does not belong to them. They have posted for sale signs on the property. Any one foolish enough to purchase this land acquired thru fraudulent means deserved to loose their money. I encourage all interested parties to include the victims of the scam to seek a court injunction halting any sale of said land pending a complete and meticulous investigation of the John’s family by the authorities.
Stan

Copenhagen, Denmark

#30 Jan 22, 2012
The newly elected of government St. Lucia is well aware of the Leroy John his sister Cynthia and master thief Winston John continuing land scam of ripping off several families ‘properties they have yet to act and jail the crooks and their crooked lawyers.
May be the St. Lucia Labor Party is in on the scam!
Street Justic

Ashburn, VA

#31 Jan 22, 2012
I am here to warn Leroy John and his dishonest siblings, we will bring to bear upon you what will feeling like a ton of bricks for trying to solicited the murder of our 90 year old grandmother. Rest assure, you will not get away with this you f*u*king thief.
Payday Leroy

Greenville, SC

#32 Jan 22, 2012
This thief and his sister Cynthia thought they were dealing with just an old 90 year widow and grandmother. They underestimate the grand kids were not going to take this lying down. You want to conspire to kill our grandmother to steal our land? Then be prepare to suffer the consequences.
Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#33 Feb 1, 2012
Payday Leroy wrote:
This thief and his sister Cynthia thought they were dealing with just an old 90 year widow and grandmother. They underestimate the grand kids were not going to take this lying down. You want to conspire to kill our grandmother to steal our land? Then be prepare to suffer the consequences.
Here is a link to a corruption forum on St. Lucia Government.
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TTENNO5AQBVCIG...
Jabal

Montréal, Canada

#34 Jun 26, 2012
Chalo wrote:
Somebody put me and my crew on the BOBOL list.
Petra on the Bobol list
Easter Green on the Bobol list
Antonia Auguste on the Bobol list
Callistus Vern Gill on the Bobol list.
Forget to mention the master crook, Winston Hinkson!
Justice

Castries, Saint Lucia

#35 Dec 19, 2012
I know the crooks wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget to mention Leroy's elder sister Cynthia Elliot; she is a master thief responsible for bribing St. Lucia land registry employees to create false land transfer/ sale documents.
This b*t*h deserved to be jailed for embezzlement.
You all people are crazy. The SEmei folks who are behind this chat should be able to present their legally binding documents to the courts. Why don't you all give up and come to terms with the fact that the land you occupied for years never really belonged to you.
Say thanks that you were allowed to enjoy it for such a long time. I have never seen such ignorance from people who claim to be educated.
Justice

Castries, Saint Lucia

#36 Dec 19, 2012
Ethel wrote:
they dream of having money, nice homes and cars, but must steal other families land to support their life styles.
Don't respond to postings that you cannot verify.
Justice Saint Lucia

Castries, Saint Lucia

#37 Dec 19, 2012
Expose the crooks wrote:
<quoted text>
We intend to publish on the internet the names addresses photos of corrupt judges police officials bottom feeding shady lawyers, and the bad actors staring in this on-going epidemic of greed and dishonesty movie.
To all these people adding their voice to this chat in support of things that you know nothing about. Can't you see that this is being propagated by desperate persons, Sheila, Marjorie, Athusua Semei, who have legally lost land that they had claimed to be theirs all their lives. Now that they have been embarrassed, they are seeking to tarnish the reputation of honest folk who merely stood for what was theirs, as supported by legally binding documents. This talk of forged documents and bobol by land registry officials is utter hogwash and they know it. This is their last ditch effort but the courts have asked them not to return with this case as they have no basis. Why have they paid Mr. Gill his costs?
I have never seen such ignorance from persons who purport to be educated. Sorry folks, no land to support your lifestyle! The Johns live simply and don't need land but will not forego their birthright.
Justice Saint Lucia

Castries, Saint Lucia

#38 Dec 19, 2012
Payday Leroy wrote:
Don't be anonymous....state your name. How could you be so wicked to try to give people impression that your grandmother was in any way threatened, physically? You all could say what you want but guess what, no land.

If you are brave, state your name and make these accusations.
concerned citizen

Castries, Saint Lucia

#39 Apr 22, 2013
Please be advised that defamation is a serious offence punishable under our jurisdiction and ensure that whatever "fact" being relayed can be evidenced. I do not doubt that this may be true, but actually using people's names may lead to serious consequences which you may very well not be able to defend. While the internet is a good medium for sharing information it may also be detrimental to our pockets and sanity in the long haul. You may just mention the wrong name over a hearsay and possible end up having your house seized as you would probably not be able to afford the $100,000.00 plus that may be slapped in your face over a defamation law suit not forgetting that you would probably have to get representation yourself which would cost another lump sum for a case like that.
Just saying.
No Fear

Montréal, Canada

#40 Aug 22, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Please be advised that defamation is a serious offence punishable under our jurisdiction and ensure that whatever "fact" being relayed can be evidenced. I do not doubt that this may be true, but actually using people's names may lead to serious consequences which you may very well not be able to defend. While the internet is a good medium for sharing information it may also be detrimental to our pockets and sanity in the long haul. You may just mention the wrong name over a hearsay and possible end up having your house seized as you would probably not be able to afford the $100,000.00 plus that may be slapped in your face over a defamation law suit not forgetting that you would probably have to get representation yourself which would cost another lump sum for a case like that.
Just saying.
We are not intimidated easily. Peter Leroy John and his brother Winston are crooks and morden day criminals, go ahead and sue dipshit. We will patiently await your next visit to the States or Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CONRAD BLACK Denied Public Housing ! 19 hr Cut Some Slack Here 1
KHAN KONVENTION Highlights - NEW PLATFORM ! 19 hr Same Old Same Old... 2
No-tell motel with hourly rates? (Jan '09) Tue Osito 30
News Milton resident part of Fringe Festival's A Gla... Jun 27 more Errors Coming 1
News Man faces 103 charges for theft, trafficking of... Jun 27 BLM eh 1
GEY BULLIES Order Goertzen to OBEY ! Jun 26 GEYs Back in Clos... 2
News The Georgetown Armenian Boy's Farm a Designated... (Jun '10) Jun 26 Kids in the Hall 8
More from around the web