St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyer...

St Lucia Corruption - St Lucia Lawyers are Land Thieves

Posted in the Toronto Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Arthur

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 28, 2011
St. Lucian lawyer Callistus Vern Gill, operating in juxtaposition with two well know scam artist Peter Leroy John and Brother Leo Winston John of La Croix Chaubourg/ Babonneau, are know to have forged land documents and signatures, then present such documents in St. Lucia courts as legally binding inherence documents, in order to acquire land legally owned by four generations of families. It should be noted, the John brothers frequently boast of paying bribes to well connect high ranking government officials to include Prime Minister Kenney Anthony, land registry employees, and members of the St.Luica judiciary. Why haven’t the police investigate this on-going scam?
Piton

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Castries

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 28, 2011
Bois

Narberth, PA

#4 Dec 29, 2011
A Professional fraudster’s goal in life is to use their knowledge to steal from individuals who rely on their help and advice. If you get ripped off by a St. Lucian Lawyer, you will not get justice within the St, Lucian legal systems. The system has been strategically designed to automatically cover up for them.

These same legal professional crooks are some times members of Freemasons or Lodge as it’s called on St. Lucia. Depending on your point of view freemasonry is either a gentlemen's club devoted to moral and spiritual values or a corrupt organization intent on looking after number one. Masonic/Lodge rules state that members must do all they can to support each other, to took after each other and to keep each others affairs secrets.

Most Freemasons are not corrupt; they are the innocent cover for an organization whose true motivation they know nothing about. The Freemasonic networks are one of the key parts of the Illuminati web and there is no doubt that Freemasonic policemen, judges, and criminals do work together to stop justice being done. Indeed such incidents have come to light publicly from time to time, but mostly they remain hidden.

Surely, when you have the power to put people in jail and destroy their lives, as do the police, lawyers, and judges, it should be compulsory to make public the fact that you are a member of a secret society. So it should for government ministers and their civil servants. It's only right and fair, but since when did that mean anything in the corrupt world of politics, police, and the `justice' system?
Pat

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Wow!
I do understand everything you've stated. I am currently involved in the abyss of corruption in St Lucia regarding fraudulently stolen land. The culprits, their attorneys and a host of unscrupulous characters are nothing more than modern-day pirates with the help of the inadequacy of the law. Dishonesty is a way of life for many who will do whatever it takes to take possession of someone else's property illegally. In fact, your post was the first I read regarding the corruption of such a beautiful and once outstanding island.
Olga

Huizen, Netherlands

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Nobody on this planet is clever enough to identify an experienced con artist at first sight. Perhaps only the true skeptical may be able to, but not always in all phases of his life. It is important to realize that anyone can become a victim, even people who regard themselves as too intelligent and sophisticated to be conned.

Peter Leroy John and his brother Leo Winston John are smooth operators, shrewd intimidators, manipulators and actors par excellence. They thrive on the simple fact that people tend to believe only what they want to believe. Because they are inherent dishonest, they are not able to trust others.(He judges others by himself.) They always justify themselves and their actions to so-called wrongs done to themselves by ‘liars and cheaters’.

Its unfortunate the brothers are trapped in condition called Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) they expose a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), a need for admiration and respect, and a lack of empathy. NPD is closely linked to self-centeredness, megalomania, superiority complex, egotism, vanity, selfishness, and obsessive compulsive personality disorder.

Operating with lack of empathy for their neighbors on the Island they requited a gang of unethical and dishonest lawyers, with bribed land registry employees and crooked government officials to do their dirty deeds of stealing land from helpless 90 year old lady by means of forged documents presented in well know corrupt court system in other to financially support their façade lifestyles.
Pat

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Mr Arthur wrote:
St. Lucian lawyer Callistus Vern Gill, operating in juxtaposition with two well know scam artist Peter Leroy John and Brother Leo Winston John of La Croix Chaubourg/ Babonneau, are know to have forged land documents and signatures, then present such documents in St. Lucia courts as legally binding inherence documents, in order to acquire land legally owned by four generations of families. It should be noted, the John brothers frequently boast of paying bribes to well connect high ranking government officials to include Prime Minister Kenney Anthony, land registry employees, and members of the St.Luica judiciary. Why haven’t the police investigate this on-going scam?
I am also going to involve the US State Department and current government of St Lucia prior to the full exposure of my catastrophic account of despair-desolation and the desecration of my family’s existence, to allow the law to rectify it's ongoing deficiency in justice so the lawmakers will know that I mean business.
I am not afraid because every accusation of crime that I have made is professionally and legally documented and will be my evidence needed to expose those who wronged many families. Like Richard Fredrick, some of the corrupt ministers should have their US visas revoked.
Corroboration is not the problem for me, but co-operation from the law is.
Everyone involved directly or indirectly is documented thoroughly for their criminal part in defrauding many families. In coming months, their full names, addresses and pictures will be post on the World Wide Web.
Chalo

Switzerland

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Somebody put me and my crew on the BOBOL list.

Petra on the Bobol list

Easter Green on the Bobol list

Antonia Auguste on the Bobol list

Callistus Vern Gill on the Bobol list.
Cat_3A

Marco, Italy

#9 Dec 30, 2011
Chalo wrote:
Somebody put me and my crew on the BOBOL list.
Petra on the Bobol list
Easter Green on the Bobol list
Antonia Auguste on the Bobol list
Callistus Vern Gill on the Bobol list.
How come Rick Wayne’s Star Publishing is not reporting on this issue?
why

Montréal, Canada

#10 Jan 1, 2012
How come this those crooks are not lock up in jail?
why

Montréal, Canada

#11 Jan 1, 2012
How come this crooks and his corrupt lawyers are not lock up in jail?
Ro Ro

Paris, France

#12 Jan 1, 2012
My father was beneficiary in Will of my Grandmother in which Hundreds of acres of land in St Lucia were due to him; however the land was illegally sold with the aid of prominent notaries and government officials including the prime minister at the time. A full investigation of this matter is being sought, however due to unwillingness of St Lucia lawyers to act for us our efforts are being hampered. Are there any actions we can take while residing in the United Kingdom to exercise our rights and seek justice in our legal issues with St Lucia i.e. suit the government or officials, notaries etc.
We seek an international law firm to undertake an investigation into this matter preferably experience in the St Lucia Civil code or Napoleonic code.
Malcom

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Peter Leroy John is involved in other criminal activity other than land stealing.
It is well know in the community of La Croix Chaubourg Babonneau; Peter Leroy John has established him self as a modern day crime boss arming a bunch of hoodlums with guns smuggled into St.Luica from his drug operation proceeds to the United States and the UK.

Well placed confidential sources working inside Mr. John’s illicit organization estimated from 2009 thru mid 2011, Mr. John operating clandestinely with two Venezuelan citizens smuggled in excess of 100 kilograms of cocaine to the Unites States and the UK, under the watchful eye of elements within the St. Lucia Police Force, while officials of the island customs look the other way as he continue to run his gun smuggling operation into St. Lucia from the US.

This is a very dangerous low profile and criminal minded individual backed by an army of well armed thugs which persist to operate under the protection of corrupt police officials, dishonest lawyers, judges and money hungry elected officials on the island.
XYZ

London, UK

#14 Jan 3, 2012
Scotland Yard with the help of MI-5, the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and the Alcohol Tobacco and Firearm (ATF) should pack up their gear and fly down to St. Lucia, and don’t leave until all the corrupt cops, judges and elected officials/ undercover Chinese intelligent operatives helping this thug Peter Leroy John run his criminal enterprise are in custody.
Hilary

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 3, 2012
Mr Arthur wrote:
St. Lucian lawyer Callistus Vern Gill, operating in juxtaposition with two well know scam artist Peter Leroy John and Brother Leo Winston John of La Croix Chaubourg/ Babonneau, are know to have forged land documents and signatures, then present such documents in St. Lucia courts as legally binding inherence documents, in order to acquire land legally owned by four generations of families. It should be noted, the John brothers frequently boast of paying bribes to well connect high ranking government officials to include Prime Minister Kenney Anthony, land registry employees, and members of the St.Luica judiciary. Why haven’t the police investigate this on-going scam?
I do not know who you are, but our problems seem to exude some of the same evil characteristics.
These unscrupulous parasites such as the lawyers I have encountered and those who committed fraud against my family and I will be exposed because that is one of the great things about the media and the internet, it can and will reach everyone instantly.
The world of tourism-foreign investment and many other interests globally will be impacted by this decision. I am not proud to do this, however, justice MUST prevail.
Donna

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Only a fool will under-estimate the intelligent and capability of his chosen enemy.
Bois7

Greenville, SC

#17 Jan 4, 2012
Donna wrote:
Only a fool will under-estimate the intelligent and capability of his chosen enemy.
You obviously never had to walk a mile or more in the shoes of hundreds of St Lucians who have been victimized by land corruption. There is absolutely no doubt that St Lucia is a paradise if you are solvent, no dealings regarding stolen lands with lawyers or the court, live in an area where your safety is secured. There are tens of thousands of great, extraordinary and loyal St Lucians past and present. But, St Lucia is NOT the St Lucia that it was and probably will never be again unless "The land, The light and The people fight desperately to bring about change, just as it was stated in an article written in The Voice Newspaper regarding the Gielly mugging on Mary Ann street "If these changes are not implemented immediately then St Lucia will absolutely self-destruct sooner than previously anticipated" That would be devastating for such a beautiful place with lots of great people, however St Lucia has more than it's fair share of very bad and shady characters that have destroyed plenty of lives when it comes to stolen lands, that's a fact.
Spaek the truth

Castries, Saint Lucia

#18 Jan 4, 2012
If you have a concern that your land was stolen you have a right to return to court. I know for a fact that Mr. Gill is an honest up standing citizen and does not need anybody 's land to get wealth. He is a hard worker and whoever you are if you as soo concerned about your land you need to report the incident with proof and stop being a coward using the internet to scandalise people's good name.The courts are available as a form of redress. NOT EVERY LAWYER IN ST.LUCIA IS CORRUPT stop spreadind propoganda about people and our lovely Helen of the WEST
find a
Back from the Grave

Toronto, Canada

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Spaek the truth wrote:
If you have a concern that your land was stolen you have a right to return to court. I know for a fact that Mr. Gill is an honest up standing citizen and does not need anybody 's land to get wealth. He is a hard worker and whoever you are if you as soo concerned about your land you need to report the incident with proof and stop being a coward using the internet to scandalise people's good name.The courts are available as a form of redress. NOT EVERY LAWYER IN ST.LUCIA IS CORRUPT stop spreadind propoganda about people and our lovely Helen of the WEST
find a
Mr. Gill as an officer of the court was well aware his clients had paid land registry employees to fabricate and alter the victims land documents as theirs. Nonetheless Mr. Gill continues to represent those unscrupulous parasites in court.
The ball is in your court now sir. Go before the judge and present true evidence you were conned by a bunch of greedy land swindlers. Then you can have your normal life back.
Calix

Crownsville, MD

#20 Jan 4, 2012
Knowing what I know about corruption/ Bobol on St.Luica, the judges could be in on the scam too.
Let’s not forget, the head of St. Lucia’s present government,“Dr. Evil” is a communist sympathizer, while the Minister for External affairs is the infamous Bruce Duane Tucker.
Looks like lovely Helen is in big trouble for a long time to come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NOT RAPE - Just Sloppy Seconds or Thirds ! Aug 16 tonya 3
Toronto student drowns Aug 16 tonya 1
News Fire rips through Burlington church Aug 16 sad 1
News Unifor occupation of Milton plant comes to end ... Aug 12 cash leaves country 1
CONSERVATIVE PLATFORM found in NIAGARA ! Aug 12 KHAN PLATFORM HERE 1
My Casaloma Pre-Wedding Photography Aug 9 Winnie 1
News Here's where single-person households are clust... Aug 8 Lisa 1
More from around the web