Satanic Watchtower Society Wants YOU

Satanic Watchtower Society Wants YOU

Posted in the Toronto Forum

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
ATTENTION Toronto...

Beginning today, there are representatives of Satan the Devil being sent to your homes, to invite you to one of their most "special" events.

They call it the "Memorial of Christ's Death", but it should be called "The CONTINUED DISRESPECT of the Blood of Christ".

Those of you that understand what the "Blood of Christ" stands for, might find the fact that the Watchtower claims to have the "truth", but have members willing to PROTECT the Devil, quite astonishing.

But for some reason, right in the middle of the watchtower Society, there are members that saw Satanic activity, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, coming from their headquarters, but were convinced to keep quiet about it.

That is not some sick joke! PROTECTING the Devil, while still asking folks to join you is the sick part. And THAT isn't a joke either!

Keeping the "truth" from your fellow members, just to keep the word about the Satanic influence from being spread too wide...

THAT'S SICK!

See the rest of the story at...

nisan15hoax.tripod.com

...and make sure that NONE of your loved ones get mixed up with the Devil, or HIS Watchtower.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 5, 2013
I added a new "EMERGENCY MESSAGE" to the website. It contains some of the information about the Satanic POUNCE attack, that the Pittsburgh area members hid.

I'll appreciate it if you PLEASE alert any Watchtower members that you can.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
There is a new "WEEKEND STRATEGY" on the UPDATE page of the website.

PLEASE take a look, and pass the message to as many people as you can.

It's time to EMPTY the Watchtower!

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
The website's UPDATE page has information about a FRAUD, posing as a Watchtower member.

EXPOSED!
GTA

North Bay, Canada

#5 Mar 12, 2013

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
PLEASE look at the website's UPDATE page, for the newest segment...

"MATCHING CONTRIBUTION"

...which I hope you'll pass along to all you care about.
Doggy

Oakville, Canada

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Satan is your master

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
I just stopped by to say "THANK YOU" to all who helped with this assignment.

There is a last segment, on the website's UPDATE page...

"God's Line In The Sand"
Kitty Cat

Toronto, Canada

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Satan. Is. Your. Master. Listen. To. Heavy. Metal.
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
ATTENTION Toronto...
Beginning today, there are representatives of Satan the Devil being sent to your homes, to invite you to one of their most "special" events.
They call it the "Memorial of Christ's Death", but it should be called "The CONTINUED DISRESPECT of the Blood of Christ".
Those of you that understand what the "Blood of Christ" stands for, might find the fact that the Watchtower claims to have the "truth", but have members willing to PROTECT the Devil, quite astonishing.
But for some reason, right in the middle of the watchtower Society, there are members that saw Satanic activity, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, coming from their headquarters, but were convinced to keep quiet about it.
That is not some sick joke! PROTECTING the Devil, while still asking folks to join you is the sick part. And THAT isn't a joke either!
Keeping the "truth" from your fellow members, just to keep the word about the Satanic influence from being spread too wide...
THAT'S SICK!
See the rest of the story at...
nisan15hoax.tripod.com
...and make sure that NONE of your loved ones get mixed up with the Devil, or HIS Watchtower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NOT RAPE - Just Sloppy Seconds or Thirds ! Wed tonya 3
Toronto student drowns Wed tonya 1
News Fire rips through Burlington church Wed sad 1
News Unifor occupation of Milton plant comes to end ... Aug 12 cash leaves country 1
CONSERVATIVE PLATFORM found in NIAGARA ! Aug 12 KHAN PLATFORM HERE 1
My Casaloma Pre-Wedding Photography Aug 9 Winnie 1
News Here's where single-person households are clust... Aug 8 Lisa 1
More from around the web