What Kind of Police Do We Have Here i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Upset

Whitby, Canada

#22 Oct 20, 2012
Where do you suggest I go because it appears the Police stick up for one another. How about this guy at the Airport who could not speak English and he got tassered to death for no reason at all? These Police should take a course on how to treat the Public instead of bullying them, harrassing them and to take a bribe and stick up for the perpetrator and not help the victim in the least. This has gotten way out of hand already and something has to be done now about these Police. They are supposed to be neutral, but forget about that!!!! We should stop paying such high taxes for these Police who are not doing their jobs properly and get them out of there immediately!!!! How about we protest about these Police and get the Media involved too.
Upset

Whitby, Canada

#24 Oct 21, 2012
I would like you to help me find an anti-police party that could help us. The Police are now refusing to come down to help us any more and told us not to bother them. They are real bullies and like to harrass the seniors too because they are wearing this uniform. Yes I think they should be more educated and they should have to pay for it out of their own pocket too. I am going to go to City Hall tomorrow with all my pictures of the damages done to our property and let them know how we are being treated by our Police here at 32 Division and give names too. We have lived here now for 46 yrs. and when a drug dealer and taking drugs himself comes in the area and causes trouble for us and the Police are siding completely with him as I do believe he is taking a bribe from him.
Upset

Whitby, Canada

#25 Oct 21, 2012
This other Police from 32 Division, his name is Kingdom and he was really acting smart and bullying and harrassing us and this definately is not bird crap as he stated, it is paint, let him come and clean it up as he was laughing about this and making a big joke out of it. I do not think this is funny at all. How would they like it if somebody put paint and damaged their houses or cars and we said it was only from a bird???? This has gone out of hand already and people are fed up with the way the Police are treated the people here in Toronto. An apology will not help from these Police, just get them out of this Division and get better Police in that know how to talk to the Public. This is malicious damage already done to our property and we want that person to pay and have it cleaned up. How about Kingdom paying for it out of his pocket for what he did do to us and upset and bullied us even more.

Since: Jun 12

Toronto, Canada

#26 Oct 21, 2012
Upset,

No offense, but your ranting is making no sense, why not tell us what area you are talking about, because I -- and most likely a lot of others -- have no idea..?!
Upset

Saint Thomas, Canada

#27 Oct 22, 2012
Luckily it was paint which was water soluable and a friend of ours came over and we brought the hose out and he cleaned off all the paint on the front of our house. I just mean these Police today should know how to talk to the Public and not to harrass them, bully them especially seniors. We are paying very high taxes and do not apprciate being treated like a piece of dirt. The Police are supposed to 'SERVE & PROTECT'. Don't you people out there agree????
Upset

Saint Thomas, Canada

#28 Oct 24, 2012
Instead of the Police sleeping on the job and going to get freebies on company time, how about they do their job properly as they are getting such high wages and for what???? Their motto is to 'SERVE & PROTECT', but do they always do it, absolutely not!!! Come on people, speak up!!! Don't be afraid!!! We do have Freedom of Speech here. We would not have so many crimes if the Police were doing their job instead of wasting our taxpayers money foolishly.

Toronto, Canada

#29 Oct 24, 2012
Upset wrote:
Instead of the Police sleeping on the job and going to get freebies on company time, how about they do their job properly as they are getting such high wages and for what???? Their motto is to 'SERVE & PROTECT', but do they always do it, absolutely not!!! Come on people, speak up!!! Don't be afraid!!! We do have Freedom of Speech here. We would not have so many crimes if the Police were doing their job instead of wasting our taxpayers money foolishly.
Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over again? You keep saying police as in general but you can't generalize the entire force like that. If you are going to keep ranting keep it to the particular officers involved- don't make it seem like they are all like that- and stop repeating yourself. Also you think they get paid too much? So what is a fair wage then?
Upset

Saint Thomas, Canada

#30 Oct 24, 2012
If Police get caught sleeping on the job or going for freebies, their wages should be cut about $10.00 an hr. for goofing off on the job. There are about 4 officers involved at 32 Division.
Upset

Saint Thomas, Canada

#31 Oct 25, 2012
This morning this Detective Rob Copper Communications Services drove all the way up here from Downtown to harrass us and bully us and used really bad profane language twice at us quote "Fuck off and get the fuck out of here" unquote and if this is how the Police treat the Public and waste tax payers money and we have had malicious damage done to our property and who is going to pay for it, paint on the walls of the outside breezeway of our house and paint on the bricks too, stepped on and broken all our downpipes, broke our side light for night twice and this third time tried to pull the fixture out of the wall outside and the Police do absolutely nothing about this. This Detective also said he was going to arrest us for no reason at all and we just called the Police as we wanted to show them the damage that was done by this person selling drugs and doing damage to our house. This is not called for in the least. An apology will not help especially from this Rob Cooper. He has such a bad attitude especially to seniors. There was no reason for him to even come here to harrass and bully us for no reason in the world and wasting gas and threatening us on top of this. He has spoiled our whole day and we are very upset about this now. No wonder the public are getting fed up with Police like this. Why are people like this working even on the Force??? No wonder there are so many killings, murders as the Police are not doing their jobs. I can understand if you have committed a crime or something, but just to come and cause trouble for no reason at all.
Upset

Saint Thomas, Canada

#32 Oct 25, 2012
Please people, come and speak your mind, we still have Freedom of Speech and do not live in a Police State. These cars should have an apparatus put in them so the Head Person at the Office would know where they are at all times. What would you do if a Detective talked to you in this tone of voice, harrassed you, bullied you and threatened you for no reason at all???? It sure is a waste of tax payers money and the cost of gas too. Just because it was a nice day and he wanted to go for a ride, he comes to pick on seniors and knows he can get away with this. No way!!! This is just a job like any other job. If he does not like his job, he should step down and get somebody who knows how to speak nicely to the Public. Not to use such profanity at us for no reason at all!!!! This is hitting below the belt already. We people should stand up for our Rights.
Upset

London, Canada

#33 Nov 1, 2012
Willowdale area sure needs a good cleaning out now before it becomes another Jane & Finch area and this is supposed to be a residential area, that is why we moved here. Our Police at 32 Division better get off their backsides and do something before it is too late and more people end up getting killed or hurt which we do not want to hear about at all. We had our excitement here last Friday and that was enough for us!!! If these Police do not want to work, fire them immediately and get some people who do want to work and enjoy it too. Otherwise close down this 32 Division completely. They are just wasting tax payers money.
Upset

London, Canada

#34 Nov 1, 2012
A Meter Maid would work for less and do a much better job than our Police are doing here at 32 Division for sure. What happened here last Friday in our area with all these cruisers here and lights flashing and turning the cars away. How about cleaning up these drug dealers and hookers in the area??? Out of sight, out of mind!!! This should be looked into immediately by Blair who is doing nothing to help the situation get better either.
Come on people, speak up for your RIGHTS!!! We want Toronto to be a safe place again, we should not have to be scared to go out at all especially in a residential area which is being made into another Jane & Finch, if these Police don't do something about it now!!!
Upset

London, Canada

#35 Nov 6, 2012
Come on people speak up and don't be scared!!! We do have a Freedom of Speech and do not live in a Police State yet. Waiting to hear your commments.
Upset

London, Canada

#36 Nov 10, 2012
Would you believe the Police stated our neighbour could come onto our property and do whatever damage he wanted??? Well this was said by a Police Officer from 32 Division. What kind of Police do we have working there???? Complete garbage, I would say, clean up 32 Division and get people who want to work and are not against the Victims and believe them instead of taking bribes from the Perpetrators which sure is being done and should be looked into by Blair or the City Hall.
Upset

Mississauga, Canada

#37 Nov 24, 2012
What would you do if the Police in your area refused to come and help you? Is there a reason for this? Are u police getting paid off by the perpetrators and not helping the victims at all? I thought the Police were supposed to be neutral and "SERVE & PROTECT". This is really a big joke here. Now look at all the Police gathering together and stopping cars and asking them if they had a drink and lots of people are just coming home from work and do not drink and this is an insult to us. I wonder if these Police are not having a drink themselves in the car, I would not let this pass them at all. They do not need all these cruisers together as they just have a gathering and waste time too. Maybe two cruisers at the most.
Upset

Mississauga, Canada

#38 Nov 24, 2012
A fair wage should be around $25.00/hr. and no more as I do not see them doing their jobs properly and attending when people do call them. Is that not what the Police are for??? If they want more $$$, prove that they are doing their job properly and not goofing off somewhere or sleeping on the job. Yes, I agree there are some good cops, but the majority of them are taking advantage of being a cop because they are in uniform and think they know the law. This is a lot of hogwash as far as I am concerned especially with 32 Division. Clean it up and now!!!!
Upset

Mississauga, Canada

#39 Dec 3, 2012
Do you accept the logo the Police have on their cars 'SERVE & PROTECT' and do you believe it is true? Do you think the Police are being fair to the victims and seniors??? What kind of Police would you like to see in your area??? I think our Police at 32 Division in Toronto should be more neutral and not use fowl language at the victims and take a report when they come down. Also in the New Year, I do believe they should have some sort of apparatus put in their cruisers to know where these Police are and what they are doing. Police were much better in the 50's & 60's. Today they have let their jobs not go to their head any more, but to their other end!!! Clean up this 32 Division which is a real mess now and a lot of junky Police working there and helping the perpetrators and seeing what is in it for them and turning a blind eye when they are doing wrong and lieing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drop a puck, become a Canuck -- new citizens to... 5 hr Arian 2
News Advisory issued as fog covers Toronto and the GTA 6 hr Kevin 1
News Ikea hacking goes pro at Toronto Design Week Fri plans 1
News OPINION: U.S. election holds lessons for us Fri Northern fence 4
News Jost Vineyards, Carl Sparkes sued for $3m-plus Jan 19 NAFTA eh 1
News Mississauga cancer survivor lights up his house... Jan 19 do they live here 8
News Mental health advocates urge holdout provinces ... Jan 19 Louise Bradly Tanks 1
More from around the web