created by: REAL PASSION PARTY | Feb 29, 2008

Toronto, ON

359 votes

Do you know what goes on at a PASSION PARTY?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • I have had one
  • I have been to one
  • I want one
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Judged:

...vhat?????....
Passion parties sucks

Laval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Judged:

I planned a passion party as the main event of a bachelorette party in Toronto. The date of the party was September 20, 2008 at 4pm. I was put in contact with a consultant. She followed up with me by phone and email several times prior to the event. However, on the day of the party, she was a no show. I never received a call or an email warning me to make alternate plans. Nor did she answer or respond to my calls. The party was completely ruined, the bride-to-be was devastated, and all the attendees are incredibly unimpressed with the Passion Parties organization and the consultant's unprofessionalism. This was my first experience dealing with Passion Parties and will most definitely be my last. If you're planning this type of event, I highly recommend going with a more reliable company.
SherryLynn

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

Judged:

That is horrible!
It really does not mirror what Passion Parties is about though. The Independant Consultant you were dealing with was unreliable, not the company itself. Each consultant that works with Passion Parties is an Independant business owner, reliable for their own business, you can certainly call the company 1-877-29PARTY and lodge a complaint against the consultant that left you high and dry.

I am very sorry that the situation happened to you and your friends. It is quite unforgivable.

I know that had you gotten onto the Passion Parties website and contacted another consultant they would have found someone in your area to make it to your party, but that of course is not here nor there as the moment has passed and in the situation you wouldn't have known that.

Please do not let one bad consultant ruin the possibility of a great time with a fantastic company in the future. I know of a FABULOUS consultant in Toronto if you want to try again sometime! We will certainly made it worth your while :-) Please get in touch, even though I am in Alberta, I feel horrible for your friend and want her to have a little something from Passion Parties to say that we are not all like the lady that stood her up.

SherryLynn
Executive Director
Car Bonus Achiever
www.sherspassion.com
Passion parties sucks wrote:
I planned a passion party as the main event of a bachelorette party in Toronto. The date of the party was September 20, 2008 at 4pm. I was put in contact with a consultant. She followed up with me by phone and email several times prior to the event. However, on the day of the party, she was a no show. I never received a call or an email warning me to make alternate plans. Nor did she answer or respond to my calls. The party was completely ruined, the bride-to-be was devastated, and all the attendees are incredibly unimpressed with the Passion Parties organization and the consultant's unprofessionalism. This was my first experience dealing with Passion Parties and will most definitely be my last. If you're planning this type of event, I highly recommend going with a more reliable company.

Since: Sep 08

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Judged:

A passion party that left you high and dry...I'd complain too!
Passion Parties By RAD

Rosedale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Reading your post really PISSED ME OFF!!! I am a Passion Parties consultant and I hate when someone does this. We are all independent consultants. I am sure that your anger is still very fresh but I would like to at least send the Bride a little gift in hope of changing youR mind about all Passion Parties and their consultants.
Please contact me at RADNYC@aol.com and I can get her name and mailing info. You can also check out my site to see who you are dealing with at www.thepassionsite.com .
Passionately,
Rad
Independent Passion Parties Consultant
paul shykora art

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Independent Passion Parties Consultant:: Yous' have made some very interesting and ''good'' pointers,here!!GOD Bless...Onward.....good luck...We all do learn,here......eh.
Marion DiPippo

Hampton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

That is awful, I'm so sorry this happened to you and your friend! I do bachelorette parties all the time, and I know first-hand what a special event that type of get-together is. I completely understand you being very disappointed; but as previous posters said, Passion Parties as a company is very professional. It comes down to the individual consultant!

Marion DiPippo
Passiona Parties Team Leader
Jackie Hardaker

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Taking your complaint to Passion Parties Head Office, they take these issues very seriously.

I am part of a Toronto team and we work hard to serve each hostess as if she was our best friend.

We hope that you will give Passion Parties another try! Regardless of which consultant you choose, be sure to let her know about your past experience, I am sure any one of us would like to show you how hard we work for our hostesses!

Jackie Hardaker
Team Leader
Passion Parties Independent consultant
www.jackiespassion.com

Since: Sep 08

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Hey! What ever happened to Tupperware parties? At least you could have fun with all the different sized boxes and also use them to store your leftover husbands, in.
Are your passion party toys recyclable, after you burn them out?
brians wife

Moab, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

I had a really good experience with passion parties. I was getting married exactly a week from when I booked a party. She made sure that the party was before my wedding. The day before the party she had something happen to her back. She texted me to let me know. She also had another consutant come to do my party. My party was really fun. I got the products I ordered on time so did the other people who ordered. The consultant was a very nice lady and a great business woman.
Kelsey Caruso

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

I was tryin to plan a Passion Party for a fun girls night.The person who was going to do it emailed me asking if this was a special occasion, how many people, and what date I would like haven't heard anything from her since and it's been 2 weeks. Finally I decided to go with Temptation Parties I emailed them and within half an hour they had emailed me back and the person doing my party had called me setting up the date and time and sent me the invitations to hand out. I'm glad Robyn from PP never contacted me back because after reading all the reviews not only on here I feel a lot more confident with someone who will actually keep in touch with their customer.
Tara

Wasaga Beach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

I agree with the lady above. I emailed two separate Passion Parties consultants and neither has replied in over 2 weeks now. After waiting for a mere reply for so long, there's no way I'd trust them to show up for my party. I'll try Temptations instead.
Valerie

Orillia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

I wish I had seen this thread months ago. Tara - I do Passion Parties in the Owen Sound area and I realize it has been months since you posted your comment however if you are still interested in hosting a party, please feel free to email me at valward@rogers.com. I promise you will hear back from me :)
Teri

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

There are goods and bads to both sides. When I did passion parties I often found that it was the customers that dragged me down in my own business. They would book a party, and when the time came, and I went there, they pretended not to be home. Also, now, as a customer, my consultant is delivering my product to my hostess, and not directly to me. This I have never come across, whether as a consultant, OR a customer. I do not want my friend to check out the toy I bought. This is private to me, and me alone. What was the point of making the order in the separate room in the first place? She was very unprofessional, and quite rude. I'm glad that at least SOME consultants out there treat their business like it is. a business. and treat their people right.
Pdogg

Kenilworth, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Yo gs what's goes no at this things

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Toronto Discussions

Search the Toronto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus driver in red-light run video no longer wit... 11 hr Ralph 1
...CBC..10,000...Children... 12 hr SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
UPDATED Gaza supporters to rally in Toronto, co... 22 hr Rick Moss 4
ING Orange Key 50$ bonus free (Nov '11) Sun Orange Key 39906076S1 181
The Weather Network banks on the rain in Spain Jul 26 Europe 1
Review, Gay CampGround "The Cedars" Hamilton On... Jul 26 occasional camper 3
Sunwing passenger chargeda Jul 25 2 US F16 fighter jets 1
•••
•••