Canada doesn't want Khadr back: Poll

Canada doesn't want Khadr back: Poll

There are 4 comments on the CNews story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Canada doesn't want Khadr back: Poll. In it, CNews reports that:

Canadians overwhelmingly agree that convicted terrorist Omar Khadr can stay right where he is, in prison at U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNews.

Flyingpants

Newmarket, Canada

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Sounds good enough to me, why would we want him back and have to pay for his problems and costs? These immigrants can piss off.
Dirty Goat Foker

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Send him to work as slave child labor in a Pakistani carpet factory.
umm

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I'm an immigrant myself and agree with this poll. We need no terrorists here.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Add one more to the "no way in HELL" side.

And any whiney left-tards that are gonna bitch about this better piss right off. If Chretien hadn't have rescued his plastic-Canadian, terrorist father, this wouldn't even be an issue right now!
This kid was taught to hate Canada and the West by BOTH of his parents. I can't imagine he's got any warm and fuzzy feeling about it now either, other than what it can do for him to get him out of Gitmo. And THAT bloody well better be nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trainspotting with the Model Railroad Club of T... 6 hr Leslie 1
News Lamborghini, McLaren Spider drivers caught goin... 9 hr speed limit prob ... 1
News Sex, drugs scandal casts shadow on prominent co... 21 hr BILL BLAIR DENIES 1
CBC CBC Hires New GDBLT Radio Host ! 21 hr CBC GEY NEWS at 11 2
Review, Gay CampGround "The Cedars" Hamilton On... (Apr '14) 21 hr The SEE Deres 26
KHAN KONVENTION Highlights - NEW PLATFORM ! May 27 KHAN Konvention On 1
why so many canadians defect to america (Jan '10) May 27 Patrick 2
More from around the web