Winnipeg Mayor dodges conlict-of-interest bullet
Posted in the Toronto Forum
#1 Apr 6, 2013
Much like Butterball Rob Ford of Toronto, Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz managed to dodge the conflict-of-interest bullet that threatened to remove him from office, a post held since 2004.
The kangaroo court decision rendered by Justice Brenda Keyser, with court jesters David Matas and Robert Tapper providing token arguments, was in keeping with the Katz Doctrine, Winnipeg's "new code of conduct" as dictated by City Hall.
The Katz Doctrine
1) God is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.
2) Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Torah that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.
3) The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.
4) Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.
5) The Jew is allowed to practice usury (loansharking) on the Non-Jew.
6) Jews may steal from Non-Jews.
7) Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.
8) Jews may lie to Non-Jews. Jews may use lies (subterfuges) to circumvent a Gentile.
9) Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.
10) If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Add your comments below
|Secrecy at issue in Supreme Court case (Dec '08)||14 hr||will same happen ...||18|
|What happened to Medihemp? (Mar '15)||Mon||Samanha||5|
|Chiropractor slain in Burlington had 'biggest s...||Sun||Obit||1|
|Mayor lists council's Top 10 priorities (Dec '11)||Mar 25||Tricky like Kim||12|
|At least 5 people pepper-sprayed near Yonge-Dun...||Mar 25||oops||1|
|Man dead in single vehicle rollover in Burlington||Mar 25||Del||1|
|New poll puts Kathleen Wynne's approval rating ...||Mar 25||Castro||1|
Find what you want!
Search Toronto Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC