Slaughtering pigs just so we can have bacon

Jul 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Waterloo Region Record

The specific story is about pigs. The broader story is about humans and how, when it comes right down to it, we don't care a lot.

Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Yes, bacon would be just one of the reasons I kill hogs.

Obviously the idiot that wrote this piece has never hunted or been around feral hogs or he wouldn't have made this dumbass statement.

"(Contrary to popular mythology, pigs if left to their own devices try to keep themselves fastidiously clean.)"

You can usually smell them long before your upon them and can tell about how tall the ones in the area are by how high the smelly mud is on the trees.
Hadrian

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Pigs have many more uses than just bacon for instance some military's use them for target practice
The IRA fights on

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Pigs are delicious, if I could only eat one animal the rest of my life it would be the pig....even over the cow and chickens.
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Active23 wrote:
<quoted text>By altering the previous comment then repyling to it you are in fact replying to yourself you are one sick fruit cake.
Tell it to HAC, douchebag.

That is her whole history.
The IRA fights on

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
The dlckless, witless, insecure trifling TROLLS keep making asses of themselves. You freaks are proof that corpse consumption can cause severe brain malfunction/ mental illness. Carry on, dlckless trolls....no doubt you insecure slobs have nothing else to do besides makes fools of yourselves
What are you talking about? Humans have canine teeth....what purpose do they have if not to rip flesh? Hey if you want a salad, fine, but don't get on people for liking some bacon on their salad.
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>To make it even more pathetic, he also puts the judge it icons on his own posts. The mentally disturbed loser spends 24/7 trolling/ making an ass of itself.
Check out post #4 from this same Virginia Beach degenerate. It is the first altered post on this thread.
The IRA fights on

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

<quoted text>What are YOU talking about? Your so called "canine" teeth can NOT tear through the hides and raw flesh of animals. You can't even tear through a 2 inch thick slab of corpse. If you were meant to eat corpses you would be chasing down your 'prey' and tearing into them with your "fangs" and claws and you would be eating them RAW. humans are not designed to eat corpses, we are designed to eat vegetation.
So what are the canine teeth for? Tearing flesh, and our brains have enabled us to create tools to help kill and eat animals. Man absolutely in meant to eat animals....sorry, you are wrong
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Active23 wrote:
<quoted text>I am new here but what i have noticed is that Asswind detector, Hadrian etc. seem to have mental problems and you all come here to express yourself in your variously deluded ways.
It definately shows that you are new here but do try not to excell in ignorance and hypocricy.
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>LOL, face it, fugly, you are a washed up no life loser TROLL and no one of sane mind finds you amusing or remotely interesting. You are a disgusting 63 year old LOSER troll who infests these threads 24/7 making an ass of yourself. NO ONE of sane mind wants you here or anywhere for that matter. You are a socially inept past middle aged effing loser acting like a dimwitted 9 year old. Get lost, ou worthless self humiliating POS.
Why are you posting your resume again, LUMPY ?
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of following what you were falsely led to believe.
This is hilarious irony coming from brainwashed, braindead AR minion.
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to have decent conversations here because the trolls Hadrian and asswind sniffer ( who also uses SEVERAL asinine identities) have infested literally every thread in the Animal Rights forum. Those slobs have been polluting these threads with the same trash for years. It's best to ignore trolls but sometimes ya just have to slap the morons around a bit. ;)
More projection from the forum punching bag.
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

The ass sniffer from TX refuses to stop making an ass of itself.
Virginia Beach is not in Texas, dummy.

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

The IRA fights on wrote:
<quoted text>So what are the canine teeth for? Tearing flesh, and our brains have enabled us to create tools to help kill and eat animals. Man absolutely in meant to eat animals....sorry, you are wrong
Chim Chim believes eating meat is a big conspiracy. It was originally perpetrated by a cave man thousands of years ago.
Keep in mind that you're addressing the same loons that feed their cats "vegetarian" cat food.

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

The ass sniffer
Isn't this how you greet new acquaintances?
The IRA fights on

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>WRONG, and the fact that you refuse to grasp that we are not designed to hunt or eat corpses only displays that you can't even think for yourself. As I said before, your so called canine teeth can not tear through the hides of animals and yu can't even tear through a 2 inch slab of sliced corpse. Also, heart disease is the NUMBER ONE cause of death in the U.S. and the consumption of meat and animal products are directly linked to heat disease. No doubt you still can't grasp how ignorant and brainwashed you are. Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of following what you were falsely led to believe.
Stop dancing around the question ....why do we have canine teeth? God has given us brain that enables us to hunt and use tools to kill and cook our food.....all animals are basically put on this Earth for one purpose....for the consumption of man
Pendulous Meat Balls

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I stated simple FACTS and you ignored them.
But you told us "facts are meaningless"... well, YOUR facts anyway.

Happy to report I had a grand Itallian sausage, bacon and veggie pizza last night and I thought about you, monkey girl. No doubt you enjoyed some swell grass. Gotta go for now, chicken fajitas are ready !
Muhammandlikesbo ys

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>LOL, how about YOU stop being so effing ignorant? I stated simple FACTS and you ignored them. Tell you what, how about you get one of your pals to film you chasing down your "prey" and provide everyone with the footage of those canines of yours tearing through the hides and flesh of your "prey". Can't do that? Okay, dear, then have your friend film you tearing through a 2 inch thick slab of cow corpse with those canines. Can't do that either? No, you CAN'T because it is YOU who is dancing around and ignoring/denying the TRUTH.
Your ignorance is only magnified when you assume that everyone believes in an invisible fairy in the sky. All animals are NOT "put" on this Earth for humans and you are a typical brainwashed twit who can't think for yourself, you let others think for you. Get lost, troll, I won't waste anymore time with a twit who can't form a single original or remotely intelligent thought. No doubt like all trifling trolls you will beg me to pay attention to you. Get lost, you bumbling i d i o t.
Wow, your are one dumb bitch, God placed animals on this planet so we could eat them...if you don't believe it, read the bible, and please give me your address so I can send you some bear sausage
Muhammandlikesbo ys

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Keep humiliating yourself, you dlckless pathetic loser.
LOL, you will never win this battle, the world LOVES MEAT, so if you have a problem with it, maybe head to Africa and fight some native s, where they might not only kil you, they may EAT you s well...oh yes, cannibals, you may have not heard of them, but they are out there, and they eat other HUMANS!!!
Meat eater

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Muhammandlikesboys wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your are one dumb bitch, God placed animals on this planet so we could eat them...if you don't believe it, read the bible, and please give me your address so I can send you some bear sausage
hahahahahahahahahahaha, the bible? the book that is full of death, violence and contradictions? hahahahahahahahahahaha. i find it funny and ridiculous when someone says "God placed animals on this planet so humans can eat them" then uses the bible for proof.

the fact is the exsitence of a God/creator has neither been proven or disproven and the bible is full of sh*t.
Pendulous Meat Balls

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
I repeat:
Humans are not designed to eat corpses:
You repeat several lies, LUMPY, but this is your most laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••