Dirty Eric Jolliffe and the Dirty Yor...

Dirty Eric Jolliffe and the Dirty York Regional Police

Posted in the Toronto Forum

Huonu Joon

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Dirty Eric Jolliffe and his corrupt York Regional Police. The MOST corrupt police force in Ontario.
Three injured. Paramedics arrive at Sunnybrook Hospital with a man who was shot during a confrontation with police at the intersection of Weston Road and Ray Avenue in Toronto Dec. 10. York Regional Police are involved in the investigation as is the Special Investigations Unit. Photo/John Hanley
Joe Fantauzzi
December 14, 2011
York Region’s police chief did not respond to the director of the civilian Special Investigations Unit when concerns arose about a pursuit that resulted in gunfire, Ontario’s Ombudsman has found.
The finding about the SIU case, which involved a takedown in Toronto a year ago in which police fired 18 shots at a van driven by robbery suspects, is contained in a report released this morning by Ombudsman Andre Marin in which he slams the provincial government for “undermining” the civilian police watchdog to avoid controversy.
The York incident is featured in a section that describes cases in which the SIU found problems with police co-operation and/or conduct.
Five York officers, all driving unmarked cars, were watching Ricky De Sousa, 33, driving a maroon Dodge Caravan minivan, and his passenger, Antonio DaSilva, 40, both of Brampton, last Dec. 10.
The men were followed to the Weston Road and Lawrence Avenue area of Toronto and spotted leaving two gas bars.
Even though no robberies were committed, the officer commanding the team concluded a heist was about to take place and instructed his team to stop the van as it headed south on Weston.
The van slammed into the back of one officer’s car and a second police vehicle pinned in the van from behind.
Two officers approached the minivan’s driver’s side with their guns pointed at Mr. De Sousa.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2011
I dont personally know the guy, but living in york region and being pulled over 22 times since I got my liscense in 2005, I should know the racism first hand. These cops are always looking for somebody to rob, sexually assault or whatever floats their boats.
Jewboi

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Gotit4lesser wrote:
I dont personally know the guy, but living in york region and being pulled over 22 times since I got my liscense in 2005, I should know the racism first hand. These cops are always looking for somebody to rob, sexually assault or whatever floats their boats.
Sick and deviant Chief= Sick and deviant police force.
danny de sousa

Brampton, Canada

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Huonu Joon wrote:
Dirty Eric Jolliffe and his corrupt York Regional Police. The MOST corrupt police force in Ontario.
Three injured. Paramedics arrive at Sunnybrook Hospital with a man who was shot during a confrontation with police at the intersection of Weston Road and Ray Avenue in Toronto Dec. 10. York Regional Police are involved in the investigation as is the Special Investigations Unit. Photo/John Hanley
Joe Fantauzzi
December 14, 2011
York Region’s police chief did not respond to the director of the civilian Special Investigations Unit when concerns arose about a pursuit that resulted in gunfire, Ontario’s Ombudsman has found.
The finding about the SIU case, which involved a takedown in Toronto a year ago in which police fired 18 shots at a van driven by robbery suspects, is contained in a report released this morning by Ombudsman Andre Marin in which he slams the provincial government for “undermining” the civilian police watchdog to avoid controversy.
The York incident is featured in a section that describes cases in which the SIU found problems with police co-operation and/or conduct.
Five York officers, all driving unmarked cars, were watching Ricky De Sousa, 33, driving a maroon Dodge Caravan minivan, and his passenger, Antonio DaSilva, 40, both of Brampton, last Dec. 10.
The men were followed to the Weston Road and Lawrence Avenue area of Toronto and spotted leaving two gas bars.
Even though no robberies were committed, the officer commanding the team concluded a heist was about to take place and instructed his team to stop the van as it headed south on Weston.
The van slammed into the back of one officer’s car and a second police vehicle pinned in the van from behind.
Two officers approached the minivan’s driver’s side with their guns pointed at Mr. De Sousa.
Ricky de sousa is my brother the cops are trying cover the real story the day before my brother Rcky was shoot the cops told me they were going too kill my brother not just me but two others,these cops who shoot Ricky are crimanals with a lic too kill and need too be put in jail before they hurt or kill someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No-tell motel with hourly rates? (Jan '09) 15 hr Nomi 32
News UPDATED: Outlets job fair draws huge crowds (Jun '13) 15 hr Atlantic 2016 4
KEVIN is LEERY - " I Want In " ! Sat KELLY LEECH - KHAN 4
LAVAL POLICE SPOTTED in VENEZUELA ! Sat Bill Blares on Cops 1
News Ontario high school teachers reach tentative de... Fri Reb 1
" I WANT IN ! " .. To the KHAN Leadership ! Fri Kelly Leech Chipmunk 3
KEVIN is LEERY - " I Want In " ! Fri I STILL WANT IN -... 11
More from around the web