New Political Party to Stop Immigration

New Political Party to Stop Immigration

Posted in the Toronto Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Hello, Toronto. As Canadians, we’ve had enough of immigration in our country. I know you in Toronto are extremely affected by immigration also and we would like to start mobilizing likeminded Canadians. We are thinking about building a political party or group of citizens to try and stop/curb/change immigration since no political party in Canada will.

We’re sick of watching cultures showing absolutely no respect for our Canadian culture. We’re sick of them taking over areas with THEIR cultures, THEIR beliefs, THEIR languages. In Toronto, you might not be feeling the full consequences of immigration and multiculturalism yet, but we in Vancouver see it firsthand.

Many people are unaware of the true numbers of immigrants that Canada has been bringing in recently. Below is a chart of the recent levels of immigration (after you hit the link, just scroll down the page)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statis...

From 1860 till 1990 immigration has exceeded 200,000 people a total of 9 times. From 1990-2010 immigration has exceeded 200,000 people 18 TIMES IN 20 YEARS!

9 times in 130 years.....and 18 TIMES in the last 20 YEARS!

Let me repeat that. 9 times we’ve brought in over 200,000 immigrants in 130 years.....and 18 TIMES in the last 20 YEARS!

How can anybody explain this? It’s not just the amount of immigrants we have been bringing in, it is the lack of diversity of our immigrants. Here is a chart showing the country of origin of our recent immigrants. It is shocking

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statis...

In 2001, over 32% of our immigrants came from India, China and the Philippines
In 2005, over 35% of our immigrants came from India, China and the Philippines
In 2010, over 34% of our immigrants came from India, China and the Philippines

THIS IS NOT IMMIGRATION! This is getting all of your immigrants from 3 countries, India, China and the Philippines. Where is a balancing of global immigration?

If you put the first chart that shows the abnormally high immigration levels and combine that with the second chart showing the country of origin of new immigrants, where do you see this country headed in the future if we continue with these immigration policies? There are limits on the amount of multiculturalism we can allow and still preserve our Canadian heritage. Many of us feel we are at that limit.

There is a decided difference between what the citizens of Canada want and what corporate Canada wants. We want less immigration, they want more. Here is an article from the Globe and Mail illustrating that difference of opinion.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/...

Here's the quote you should take from this article..."The GLOBE has called for Canada to DOUBLE its level of economic migration, pushing its total immigration to 400,000 new permanent residents a year..."

Huh? Did I just read this correctly? A NEWSPAPER trying to tell us that we should be bringing in MORE immigrants? Immigration has been ridiculously high in recent years and here we have a NATIONAL newspaper blatantly propagating increased immigration?

But Canadians want more immigration though? No they don't. In the article our immigration minister even states, "But Canadians, about 85 per cent, say they DON’T WANT to increase immigration levels........"

So we have a newspaper wanting to increase immigration and we have our own immigration minister saying that 85% of Canadians DO NOT WANT MORE IMMIGRATION!!!!

Who are you here to represent government, the people or the corporations? Just remember, the corporations don't vote for you.....the people do.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TVGUE...

DON'T POST YOUR VIEWS BELOW. Please click on the link ABOVE and write your viewpoints. We want one link to merge Canadians that have negative feelings towards excess immigration.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
CSIS is monitoring all of you. Tread lightly White supremacists.
There is absolutely nothing "White Supremist" about anything said by anyone. Immigration affects people of all colours and races. The only reason you say "white supremist" is because I happen to be white. What would you do if this thread was started by an aboriginal? Or a Canadian of Chinese or Indian descent. As you have read many of my posts, you should know I have been asking for non-white people to lead the immigration protest. If they do it, racism doesn't get mentioned in the equation.

It's funny you mentioned CSIS is monitoring this forum. Good. I have read many articles where CSIS is worried about the problems that immigration has created in this country. Of all people in Canada, CSIS would probably be one of the largest occupations where you would find support for reduced immigration. The massive amount of recent immigration into Canada presents serious problems for the national security of this nation, the sole responsibility of what CSIS is intended to protect.

Please quit spamming these sections with useless comments. Immigration has been too high and is having serious consequences to Canada. Look at the recent immigration numbers..... they are so out of whack with historical averages they are obscene. I've yet to meet a person who doesn't agree with that statement after seeing the immigration numbers.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
CSIS is monitoring all of you. Tread lightly White supremacists.
Wow, yer quite the man. Aspiring PhD student in Burritonomics,
apparent globe trotter and now apparent connections to Canada's intelligence agency.

I suppose next we're gonna hear about how the PM calls you for advice.
Nah, I doubt that. Based on how out of touch with reality you are, I'm guessing yer an NDP supporter LMAO.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#5 Aug 30, 2012
BuckFurnaby wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely nothing "White Supremist" about anything said by anyone. Immigration affects people of all colours and races. The only reason you say "white supremist" is because I happen to be white. What would you do if this thread was started by an aboriginal? Or a Canadian of Chinese or Indian descent. As you have read many of my posts, you should know I have been asking for non-white people to lead the immigration protest. If they do it, racism doesn't get mentioned in the equation.
It's funny you mentioned CSIS is monitoring this forum. Good. I have read many articles where CSIS is worried about the problems that immigration has created in this country. Of all people in Canada, CSIS would probably be one of the largest occupations where you would find support for reduced immigration. The massive amount of recent immigration into Canada presents serious problems for the national security of this nation, the sole responsibility of what CSIS is intended to protect.
Please quit spamming these sections with useless comments. Immigration has been too high and is having serious consequences to Canada. Look at the recent immigration numbers..... they are so out of whack with historical averages they are obscene. I've yet to meet a person who doesn't agree with that statement after seeing the immigration numbers.
Up until 1990, only once did Canada's immigration numbers top 200,000. From 1990-2010, the numbers have topped 200,000 eighteen times.
This makes no sense as the economy really hasn't done shit since 1990. Certainly not enough to warrant those kinds of numbers. Those numbers also don't include refugees(which I have no problem with when it's a LEGITIMATE claim) and those arriving illegally that are permitted to stay.
My favourite excuse the illegals use is they "lost" their papers. Right, how the fuck do you lose your papers, passport and all that shit between the point where you last boarded the aircraft and when you landed in Canada? And brain-dead lefties working the entry points just say "Duh, ok, you can come in".

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Up until 1990, only once did Canada's immigration numbers top 200,000. From 1990-2010, the numbers have topped 200,000 eighteen times.
This makes no sense as the economy really hasn't done shit since 1990. Certainly not enough to warrant those kinds of numbers. Those numbers also don't include refugees(which I have no problem with when it's a LEGITIMATE claim) and those arriving illegally that are permitted to stay.
My favourite excuse the illegals use is they "lost" their papers. Right, how the fuck do you lose your papers, passport and all that shit between the point where you last boarded the aircraft and when you landed in Canada? And brain-dead lefties working the entry points just say "Duh, ok, you can come in".
That's exactly the point. The economy has gone backwards since 1990 and yet we've been bringing in record amounts of immigrants since 1990. All excess immigration has done is increase our cost of living and driven down the wages for Canadians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ten more reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Fri Holly M 1,225
News Pensioner cut off by hydro overwhelmed by kindn... Fri MAKE the RICH PAY 2
canada is america's bitch (Feb '09) Thu anonymous 16
News Selena Gomez drastically changes her look for tour Thu K - DJ 1
End your financial worries today Thu PRINCE DONALD TRUMP 3
BERNIE FALS WASSERMAN TEST ! Really ! Thu VICTIM of COP SHO... 3
News Canada plunging toward an elevator crisis? a We... Jul 27 Kevin is Leery - ... 2
More from around the web