Canada Big Draw for Mexicans

Canada Big Draw for Mexicans

There are 146 comments on the The Epoch Times story from Aug 16, 2007, titled Canada Big Draw for Mexicans. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

“There are a lot of educated Mexicans coming up as well.”

A group of migrants unload their belongings from a truck at a park near the town center before sunset in Las Palomas, Chihuahua, Mexico. via The Epoch Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Ms Diaz

Montréal, Canada

#161 Jan 7, 2009
I like my Mexian baby it has color

Salt Lake City, UT

#162 Jun 22, 2010
Canadians do not want them either. Instead of running from your problems in Mexico you should stay and try to make it a better place for everyone to live. Mexicans claim to have so much pride in their country, but the flee it any chance they get. That seems a tad contradictory in my humble opinion.

Scarborough, Canada

#163 Jul 28, 2012
mex wrote:
with all the respect you deserve sue f**k you... mexicans are way better than the idiots you have in the US and you are the best proof for my statement... and next time you want to call mexicans "a disgusting race" think it twice fu***ng gringa
Yah how is Mexicans a disgusting race if it wasn't for Mexicans the whole world wouldn't have half there fruits

Chihuahua, Mexico

#164 Jul 28, 2012
Friendlyperson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah how is Mexicans a disgusting race if it wasn't for Mexicans the whole world wouldn't have half there fruits
With all doe respect. It is the human race. Mexican is not a race.
Serrano Red

United States

#165 Apr 28, 2013
they will ruin Canada

Port Mcneill, Canada

#166 Apr 28, 2013
The Mexicans cannot be worse than the native Indians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CFUW-Georgetown presents: Learn how to 'disaste... (Dec '08) 2 hr JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 17
News Toronto police warn public about man posing as ... Wed TRUMP FIRE INSPECTOR 1
News Learn what a Toronto-based Trump supporter thin... Oct 21 Ive Been TRUMPED 2
News Drake's old Toronto high school could close, st... Oct 17 WHO IS DRAKE 2
News Author of 'Anne of Green Gables' has Ontario co... Oct 13 Clark of Green Ga... 2
News Poop Cafe debuts this weekend, hopes to make a ... Oct 9 Steven Harpo Spea... 1
News Mayor John Tory says city plan to improve traff... Oct 4 ROB FORD NATION T... 2
More from around the web