Hurricane Sandy sending rain to Toron...

Hurricane Sandy sending rain to Toronto for Halloween

There are 2 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Hurricane Sandy sending rain to Toronto for Halloween. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Three monstrous weather punches-Hurricane Sandy from the Caribbean, a winter storm from the west and a torrent of arctic air from the north-are expected to collide along the U.S. East Coast early next week, and there's a chance Toronto could be hit by the whiplash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 28, 2012

“Lovely soul”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2012 trick or treating? Does that mean Halloween is moved to another day? I cannot eat all if this candy by myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake's old Toronto high school could close, st... Oct 17 WHO IS DRAKE 2
News Author of 'Anne of Green Gables' has Ontario co... Oct 13 Clark of Green Ga... 2
News Poop Cafe debuts this weekend, hopes to make a ... Oct 9 Steven Harpo Spea... 1
News Mayor John Tory says city plan to improve traff... Oct 4 ROB FORD NATION T... 2
News Elderly man in wheelchair in life-threatening c... Oct 3 Steven Harpo MovinOn 1
News 'Professional tenant' accused of failing to pay... Oct 3 Steven Harpo MovinOn 1
News Toronto fire station evacuated after resident b... Oct 1 Art 1
More from around the web