Why You Should Vacation in Niagara Falls

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: Associated Content 44

Niagara Falls is a thrilling sightseeing adventure and a must see for any tourist.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sweet Tea

Durham, NC

#50 Feb 2, 2013
lol..in case you didnt realize, your on TOPIX sweetie...NOT a grammar test ;) lol NO ONE CARES! Grammar? pffft...PLEASE! Seems as if something i said rubbed you wrong and ruffled your feathers, yeah? You clearly need to lay off the drugs pal, cause they are making your brain MUSH as ive been reading Buffalo & NF fourms since yesterday and seen you all over it and your NO ONE to be acting as if you have the right to be correcting anyones grammar/spelling...lol...very pathedic.

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#51 Feb 2, 2013
SweetTea wrote:
...if anything..GO TO SCHOOL! Cause guess what? NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU...
_Muntz wrote:
Based on your spelling and grammar, it appears as though someone took your schooling from you.
Ha Ha!
In fact, you'd fit right in with the residents of Niagara Falls, NY.

Ha Ha!
Sweet Tea

Durham, NC

#52 Feb 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Its a podcast of a local radio station reading the niagara falls police blotter. Pretty funny!
Yeah, i agree! It is funny! i been listening to it since you posted it...really appreciate it dear ;) Thank ya!

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#53 Feb 2, 2013
Sweet Tea wrote:
lol..in case you didnt realize, your on TOPIX sweetie...NOT a grammar test ;) lol NO ONE CARES! Grammar? pffft...PLEASE! Seems as if something i said rubbed you wrong and ruffled your feathers, yeah? You clearly need to lay off the drugs pal, cause they are making your brain MUSH as ive been reading Buffalo & NF fourms since yesterday and seen you all over it and your NO ONE to be acting as if you have the right to be correcting anyones grammar/spelling...lol...very pathedic.
You really put me in my place, smelly snatch! I'd have to say, the word "PATHEDIC" hurt the most. BTW: Can you define "PATHEDIC" so I may realize just how much it hurts?

Ha Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gardiner closed this weekend for fall maintenance Sep 25 Mother Nature 1
Gridlock: How politicians are wasting your comm... Sep 20 Cal 1
Nathan Jacobson, businessman with Conservative ... Sep 16 Sam 1
Harper to address UN General Assembly on Iraq a... Sep 10 same goes on all ... 1
NYSP Public Record Sep 8 doug v 1
Tim Hortons Poison Put Leaves Creditors With In... Sep 5 Cubakingrules 2
TV on the Radio Drops New Song, Shares Tour Dat... Sep 4 Fordville 1

York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE