Premier Fitness Clubs (Yorkdale) Inc....

Premier Fitness Clubs (Yorkdale) Inc. and club general manager fined...

There are 285 comments on the Canada NewsWire story from Apr 24, 2007, titled Premier Fitness Clubs (Yorkdale) Inc. and club general manager fined.... In it, Canada NewsWire reports that:

Premier Fitness Clubs Inc. and club general manager fined for health and safety violations SCARBOROUGH, ON, April 24 /CNW/ - Premier Fitness Clubs Inc., a fitness club in Toronto that is part of the ... via Canada NewsWire

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada NewsWire.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
livin

Toronto, Canada

#298 Dec 12, 2012
really sorry to hear all this about Premier. John was a good person to work for and i learned much from him. this Al guy, never cared too much for him because he cares only about his self.

i am really sorry all you went through this. Cordillo, also had many unprofessional people, working for him.
reymark

Toronto, Canada

#300 Jan 23, 2013
I want to cancel my contract

Toronto, Canada

#303 Mar 4, 2013
i just recently found out that the club is closed since Mid Dec./12. they are still taking money out of my acct. Mu advice is that you call your bank and put a stop payment on it. It will cost you, but do it. Good luck. they are scammers.
Ash

Toronto, Canada

#304 Dec 6, 2013
Former General Manager wrote:
Rather ironic that after all these years of screwing over staff and members, John Cardillo has cancer and is forced to retire and sell his business.
Ya karma's a bitch!!! This man is the definition of evil!!! He purposely double charged people and in his words " if only half of the members notice then we made 3 million dollars". I used to be employed directly with head office and this is 100% fact! He and his plastic wife are nothing but fakes and as awful as cancer is... You get what you deserve!
Ash

Toronto, Canada

#305 Dec 6, 2013
livin wrote:
really sorry to hear all this about Premier. John was a good person to work for and i learned much from him. this Al guy, never cared too much for him because he cares only about his self.
i am really sorry all you went through this. Cordillo, also had many unprofessional people, working for him.
Are you kidding me???!!!! This guy is the epitome of evil!!!! Ripped off loyal employees and countless customers!! I also used to work directly for head office and they're all a bunch if scammers! Whoever posted this bogus comment above must be John himself or his slutty plastic wife Giselle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seinfeld-themed pop-up bar coming to Toronto Feb 3 CBC Gey Agenda Lu... 1
News SIU Says Toronto Officer "Not Outside The Law" ... Jan 30 Blair Witch Hunt ... 2
News Why does Toronto have "Lower" streets? Jan 27 Randys Back - Man 1
News Professor Anna Shternshis on Yiddish Glory: The... Jan 23 KLEZMER MUZAK 2
News United Way CEO Susan McIsaac is stepping down Jan 21 Babs Jutt - KHAN ... 2
News Toronto police explain why they did not link fe... Jan 21 A-Rod Driver - Th... 2
News The top 10 old school pizza in Toronto Jan 16 no film at 11 yet 1
More from around the web