Skills program building First Nations...

Skills program building First Nations capacity

There are 11 comments on the Wawatay News story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Skills program building First Nations capacity. In it, Wawatay News reports that:

Grace Winter/Matawa First Nations Management Matawa First Nations Management CEO David Paul Achneepineskum cuts the ribbon alongside Kiikenomaga Kikenjigewen Employment and Training Services staff during the launch of the Aboriginal Skills Advancement Pilot Program on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wawatay News.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 23, 2012
See! Anishnawbec can use those type of skills because the Indian Act education system didn't teach them everything there is to know about "Life Skills" which is the true spirit of kindergarten to grade 12 inclusive.

Monsokan still believes that the Canadian Gvernment has ended negotiations for self-government and we along with US rebel groups and Chinese militants perhaps even Hezbollah that leaders of the Anishnawbec must resort to violence as a means of self-governance. No doubt about it.

The things allowed for White Canadians are not the answer for Anishnawbec. If that is all the Government has to offer then its death for them and they must resort to death to accomplish self-governance.

A question? Exctly what kind of self-governance are we talking about. Monsokan is talking about half of the house of Commons. We must sit as equals with the Government, that or nothing.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Self-governance is a "scale of things". The training center is a scale of Natives' tool for self-betterment, but like I said, the White people who have the jobs look upon Natives as people that cannot be trusted. Still Natives could use those skills until they find a company that will give them permanent employment like my father work until his death for CNR. I still believe however that a bomb going off here and another one going off there would make the Canadian Government negotiate self-governance on a larger scale and on the Natives' idea.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Yes Monsokan! The idea of firecrackers going off in the city is a fantastic idea. Sure would scare the west end gals. That would be the idea, to inflict upon the non-negotiating Canadian Government with Natives establishments like the Mojika Reroute Dam up near Ogoki Post. It would hurt them very much. Where are the Mohawk Society? That is their job and branch of service to the First Nation Confederacy. Monsokan is more a propaganda officer.

Oh! I want to show you that we are entering Class 1 Civilization, except we have no knowledge of how we can repair our DNA double helix to the 12 strand DNA which is the secret of living forever. The double helix does not repair genetic cells.

The wind farms is one invention of Class 1, including the computer and cell phones. The solar energy collectors is another Class 1 invention. See! Its scary when you see Class 1 ideas.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Imagine by 2029 that we will have found the secret to the God-Gene, and we can live forever and forever. Climb into our intergalactic space highway vehicles and have lunch in Star 5 somewhere tat way, well the Class 1 to 6 Civilizations do exactly that including visiting us every day of our lives.

They plan to take us to their home world as our world is going to die. We have not repaired our Sun, we have not cleansed our air and water, it is impure and barely keeps us alive. We are still animals. Animals wearing Chinese rags with chips exported from our country of Canada. Why couldn't we make cloth from wood chips from our forests?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Nov 27, 2012
We are going to have holes in our wabiiletis. The factory that makes clothes for Walmart has burned down in Bangladesh. Now what are we going to wear. Jeans made in the USA or Canada are $95 for one. The ones from Bangladesh are only $20. Where!

I know? We'll patch the holes.

Have you prepared? December 21,2012 is only 25 days away, if the world is actually going to end, what would you like to do? Remember only 25 days left.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Nov 27, 2012
I like to just wait and wonder if the legends will actually become real. December 21, 2012 is not legend, its scientific in many ways. Our Sun, Earth and the other sister planets i.e. Mars and etc. circle the Milky Way to travel the southern sector takes 26,000 years from a to b, when we get to b it will be December 21, 2012 and from c to d we will be in the northern sector, they say not much stars twinkle there and things don't grow as they do when we are in the sector we are leaving now. It is believe things turn different there also. So the big doomsday religious stories about pole shifts could be true.

If we see it happen, we will be lucky. God bless us for seeing why old river beds flow south when the present rivers flow east. I will be here, its my duty for LOVE and EVIL. The YAH and Kitchshi-manitou.
Diamond Water

Thunder Bay, Canada

#7 Nov 28, 2012
No longer can the native aborigignal communities resort to their traditional ways. It was soon after the arrival of Europeans that the concept of "consumerism" took hold. Once thought of as "producers" (producing only what they needed to exist)aboriginals began to purchase or trade for European goods, the mindset of aboriginals began to change to that of a "consumer" and we know that consumerism is the mother of dependency. That is the initial assimilation step to which there is no turning back from. Aboriginals have to adapt, they have to accept the reality placed not only upon them but the world society as a whole, capitlism. It is the most affluent, the elite, the most powerful the design our reality in their favor and we as an "audience" can only assume our rightful roles in a social construct" not of our making.
Diamond Water

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Nov 28, 2012
"the most powerful THAT design" sorry
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#9 Nov 28, 2012
The "spider holes" I am talking about are cabins owned by Americans. They will be safe to commandeer because they will not be able to reach Canada when the economic collapse does happen. Noting works you know with the Government broke. If you and me don't start a communal, we will no doubt end up in a FEMA camp or prison a camp with barb wire. As a communal we will fight for survival armed to the teeth. READY!
Ready!

Psst! I also have a qualified soldier. He is going to come handy. We will run and regroup. We will not die in FEMA Camps or camps with barbs.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#10 Nov 28, 2012
It was a top-secret plan, developed by the U.S. Air Force, to look at the possibility of detonating a nuclear device on the moon.

It was hatched in 1958 - a time when the United States and the Soviet Union were locked in a nuclear arms race that would last decades and drive the two superpowers to the verge of nuclear war. The Soviets had also just launched Sputnik 1, the world's first satellite. The U.S. was falling behind in the space race, and needed a big splash.

....and they did. But we humans are just ants and our nuclear bombs are just firecrackers. And what is wrong with our moon? The Americans want to sit in the dark and windless nights and days. Our moon does all that. The wind would die down and the canopy would return without our moon. You really want to live in a world without wind, dark nights, canopy. We would never see our Sun again. Imagine everyone looking like a bogan. Hahahahahaha!

I know the US Government's secret plan. They are going to bust the economy all over the world and they plan to reduce the world's population to 500,000,000 people. After the economy busts. They will start to kill off those who don't meet the Canadian and US Government scale. You will not be allowed to live, you will be killed.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Fricken ants trying to blow up our satellite and for what? Class 6 Civilization brought for us for a distant galaxy. They sweated and made moo in their space clothes just so we could have wind, sunshine and light in the sky at night. Fricken ants anyway who do they think they are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated: 4 hours agoComments (0)It was a busy d... Sun other busy days 1
News Updated: 5 hours agoComments (0)Alexis Okeese n... Apr 25 not good math 2
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (1)Thunder Bay Museum Apr 25 focus 1
Any gay people want to meet up ? (Aug '14) Apr 24 Meet up 66
Jeff Paxton (Dec '13) Apr 24 Hey 89
News New refugee assistance site on way to city Apr 21 Pexy 15
News Severely abused dog gets new life with new home Apr 21 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web