The late Medewinin Monsokan has died.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
simplyobserved wrote:
The late Medewinin Monsokan has died.
Well, we all go sometime!
So what is a "Medewinin Monsokan"? is that some kind of canuck grande poobah of sorts? I know you have a queen and prime-minister to help keep things in order up there.
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all go sometime!
So what is a "Medewinin Monsokan"? is that some kind of canuck grande poobah of sorts? I know you have a queen and prime-minister to help keep things in order up there.
The poor Medewinin is a Mythical Native medicine man of the north and Monsokan had many personality bi-polar delsuional attention grabbing problems and hater of the white man. Monsokan was stuck in the middle as a Metis Native and wanted to be a real Indian. Monsokan is similar to J-Rock wanting to be a black rapper and J-Rock was a White TPT and lived in a Trailer Park, not a ghetto. Monsokan lived in the city not a Reserve and was denied Status and also money as a claim from the Residential School complaining of assault and sexual assault. Claim Denied by a Native committee.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2013
alrighty then! so how did this medicine man meet his doom? too much deadly nightshade? overdose of peyote?
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
alrighty then! so how did this medicine man meet his doom? too much deadly nightshade? overdose of peyote?
The demons in his head killed him.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2013
It can happen.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2013
simplyobserved wrote:
<quoted text>
The demons in his head killed him.
You know a lot about the medicine man, Lena.
Were you part of his cult once, miss?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Rocky Steele wrote:
It can happen.
Where I am situated is a dying woman. I don't know what happen to her, she was well and now she is about to become a number in the statistics. She has so much family members saying good-bye to her. I am assuming she will be dead in the next few hours.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Never admit to such a crime on here. What kind of serial killer are you boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay people want to meet up ? (Aug '14) Mar 16 Darren 126
News Two Ships and a Tale 2 Mar 14 maybe need some s... 1
I arrest Romeo pale faced monkey (Mar '13) Mar 13 Barry Hunter Wynn 6
News TVO keeps free signals; Cancels plan to decommi... Feb 25 Bananas in Pajamas 1
News TVO to end over-the-air broadcast signals for e... Feb '17 Super Bowl 2morro... 1
News Updated: 6 hours agoComments (0)The regional go... Feb '17 2 late 4 Georgetown 1
News New solar power system has - smarts' Jan '17 Solarman 2
More from around the web