Police make drug bust at Rainy River ...

Police make drug bust at Rainy River Post Office

There are 21 comments on the Rainy River Record story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Police make drug bust at Rainy River Post Office. In it, Rainy River Record reports that:

The Fort Frances Community Drug Action Team has completed several investigations that have resulted in drugs being seized and individuals being charged with several drug related offences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rainy River Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kitchshi-manitou Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Good! I was starting to wonder where are the 'police'. Two Nishnawbec have died in the north from withdrawal. One in Aroland FN and another in Longlac, Ontario. Who is going to justify their deaths? My son almost died also because of the Oxycodone undertaking back in September, 2011, and the drug dealers (illegal) continue selling so I ask myself this question; where are the police? I was going to ask Grandpa to order the Canadian Army to poke the police for their insubordination.
Big DJ Mike

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Although death can be tragic and often sad, justifying the deaths of people who chose to abuse a pharmaceutical is rediculous. We all make our own choices. These pills were hardly crushing themselves up and injecting/snorting themselves into the supposed victims. Dealers deal, because people want what they offer. IMO

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Great, now my trips to the river are going to be boring as hell. Damn poppo ruin everything.

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#4 Mar 8, 2012
Hey, are you REALLY "DJ Mike"?? I doubt it, I heard he is to busy bringing down dah house to be here with these trolls.
Monsokan Oxycodone

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Insubordination is the act of willfully disobeying an authority. Refusing to perform an action that is unethical or illegal is not insubordination; neither is refusing to perform an action that is not within the scope of authority of the person issuing the order.
Insubordination is typically a punishable offense in hierarchical organizations which depend on people lower in the chain of command doing as they are told.
That is what the lawmen are committing when they don't act on behalf of us with rust nostril shafts. They must crack the illegal drug trade before it kills more of us. Personally, I don't use illegal drugs, just the pills I need to stay alive.
Bigfoot Researcher

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2012
TIme to kidnap the drug dealers and make them dissappear deep into the woods where no one will find them.

“Selling”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2012
not the best result
cj pierce know rat

Sudbury, Canada

#9 Sep 2, 2012
hey for your imfo this bust is all thanks to zachary lenord of manitou first nations treaty three poilce and yeh u guessed it to dont forget that zach. l is a paid infromant for the o.p.p fort frances drug div.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Bigfoot Researcher wrote:
TIme to kidnap the drug dealers and make them dissappear deep into the woods where no one will find them.
CBC recently aired one of our pets was got wondering into civilization and only videos of our big pet was caught. Unfortunately our wonderful Sasquatch flow right over the heads of the supposed captures. Boy! I would love to fly lie him, what about you?
PLF and me have organized resistance. We are going to recruit and boom, boom, boom, bang, bang, bang just like in the movies the "dogs". Hahahaahahah!
concerned mother

Gore Bay, Canada

#11 Sep 9, 2012
cj pierce know rat wrote:
hey for your imfo this bust is all thanks to zachary lenord of manitou first nations treaty three poilce and yeh u guessed it to dont forget that zach. l is a paid infromant for the o.p.p fort frances drug div.
they should extradite him to the usa.
Canada

Canada

#12 Sep 10, 2012
cj pierce know rat wrote:
These facts are false. Zachary was only a pawn in the real game.
concerned mother

Gore Bay, Canada

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
These facts are false. Zachary was only a pawn in the real game.
zachary should be made to pay his dues and turn himself into the united states authorities, and quit ratting.
DARREN HYATT OPP

Hornepayne, Canada

#14 Oct 8, 2012
ZACH WILL PAY THE PRICE SOME DAY FOR HIS CRIMES AND DRUG DEALS AND ALL THESE FACTS ARE TRUE ZACH IS NOW A UNPAIDED INFROMANT DUE TO BEING ARREST LAST WEEK IN A BREAK IN ENTER AT M.L. JUDSONS TRUCK SHOP HE STOLE SMALL AMOUNTS OF OLD MONEY AND LEFT THE SCENE WITH THE MONEY SAFE AND A TRUCK TO HAUL IT A FEW DAYS LATER OPP WAS CALLED TO EMO CIBC BANK TO ARREST A GIRL TRYING TO CASH THE OLD MONEY IN FOR ZACH CJ PIERCE FROM THE FF OPP THEN ARRESTED ZACH WITH BREAK IN ENTER AND THEFT OF A VECHICLE HE WILL APPEAR IN FORT FRANCES COURT THANKS TO THE PUBLICS HELP THIS ARREST WENT SMOOTHLY SAID PIERCE AND DARREN HYATT FROM THE OPP .
CHEIF JIM RRFN

Hornepayne, Canada

#15 Oct 8, 2012
as cheif and resident of manitou first nation i'm glad to annouce that zackary lenord was arrested after a recent break in enter at a locals truck shop in Emo m.l. judson ltd was broken into and a small amount of old and new money was stolen also the safe was removed from the scene as the theif loaded it into a m.l.com pany service truck and drove away like nothing was going on well days later the fort frances opp where investigating they received a call from a teller at the emo cibc bank noticed a native girl tryed to cash in old money as the police arrived they arrested the girl on site she wasn't long giving up the real story and who did this crime she said zach asked her to do a favour for him he would give her some of the money or drugs it didn't matter he said i got it all money and drugs . poilce arrested zach later that day and he went into ff jail as he strated to rat tons of people out to try to get out of jail he was released a few days later and will face chrages later in fort frances court for break in enter and theft of a vechile.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Yes! Monsokan knows what illegal drug dealers are and how much they charge for their illegal drugs. I think the OPP forgot some of those living in Thunder Bay, Ontario who are illegal drug dealers, some are college students and others university using money made selling that crap to complete their education.

Those that got away are going to kill my son with their illegal drugs and will rob me of my savings.

Stanley Baxter, a retired old man from NAN Police force is one such that slipped away. He sounds like he would never be involved in such an activity but his family is. You can find him and his family in apartment 14,@ 130 Gibbon Street, Thunder Bay, Ontario. You will never suspect he is dealing in illegal drugs, but the fact he ws a cop really gives him a disguise. But he is hiding the stuff? A fat man which he calls "son" is also involved.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2013
You people are ridiculous if you think the drug dealers are the ones killing and harming your family members. Your family members are harming themselves. If that drug dealer they get it from got arrested I could promise you they would find another. Ridiculous.
gun happy

Thunder Bay, Canada

#19 Jan 4, 2013
mwmrangers420 wrote:
You people are ridiculous if you think the drug dealers are the ones killing and harming your family members. Your family members are harming themselves. If that drug dealer they get it from got arrested I could promise you they would find another. Ridiculous.
you yanks dont know poo. just look at the state you have gotten your once great nation into eh.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 25, 2013
gun happy wrote:
<quoted text>
you yanks dont know poo. just look at the state you have gotten your once great nation into eh.
Lol... must be a Canuck speaking!
mary

Acworth, GA

#22 Feb 25, 2013
ANOTHER waste of police resources! Why not go after a Meth lab? idiots wasting our tax dollars!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 25, 2013
mary wrote:
ANOTHER waste of police resources! Why not go after a Meth lab? idiots wasting our tax dollars!
Don't worry, it's just news from Canada. They march to a different drum up there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to Thunder Bay (Sep '08) Jun 22 really 32
News Posted: 32 minutes agoComments (0)Thunder Bay i... Jun 20 Medewiwin 1
News Walmart Canada stops taking Visa in fee fight Jun 18 Medewiwin 1
Any gay people want to meet up ? (Aug '14) Jun 17 Potts691 84
News Northern mayors discuss energy costs, FedNor Jun 16 Lotto sales down 1
News Energy the priority for Northern Ontario Mayors Jun 16 cost rise 400 per... 1
News Visa accuses Walmart of using consumers as pawn... Jun 16 need 4 diapers 1
More from around the web