Aboriginal ex-Mountie joining sexual ...

Aboriginal ex-Mountie joining sexual harassment lawsuit

There are 27 comments on the CBC News story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Aboriginal ex-Mountie joining sexual harassment lawsuit. In it, CBC News reports that:

A former RCMP officer who says she faced racism and bullying on the job is joining a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment against the police force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Revenge Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#22 Apr 7, 2012
I heard one of me pa's relatives got that dirty doggy copper one night in a party by luring him to the party place. This story may be true or his relarives are boosting. I heard they called the OPP Detachment to sent a copper over because someone had been raped, well, they sent the big long dick to see what was happening and they dimmed the lights out and waited for him. Lo and behold he came in with his long smoking dick gun out and guess who was waiting in the back of the door? My pa's relatives with the heaviest steel skillet in his hand wap! Right on top of the rag hat and down the doggy cop went. Everyone left and no one knows when the doggy cop got up. Hahahahahaha! My pa had revenge.

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#23 Apr 7, 2012
Yeah bro, you go man!

I once stole the cherries off a cop car when I was in a skunk-weed induced frenzy and another time I painted my car like a cruiser and handed out speeding tickets for a week.

My cuz Bannon is a reserve cop and man the things he gets away with! His two partners, Vic Mackey and Shane Vendrell are also dirty on the take cops.
Monkey_Hammer

Canada

#24 Apr 8, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
Yeah bro, you go man!
I once stole the cherries off a cop car when I was in a skunk-weed induced frenzy and another time I painted my car like a cruiser and handed out speeding tickets for a week.
My cuz Bannon is a reserve cop and man the things he gets away with! His two partners, Vic Mackey and Shane Vendrell are also dirty on the take cops.
Youre the coolest guys on the internet... Lol plugs

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#28 Apr 8, 2012
Anon wrote:
Q: why were there no Indians on Star Trek?
A: Because they don't work in the future either!!
Thank you, thank you!! I'll be performing here all week!
Episode : The Paradise Syndrom...

Kirk, Spock, and McCoy beam down into an idyllic location next to a lake on a planet, Amerind, reminiscent of the American Pacific Coast. Kirk remarks on the "duplication" of the planet's evolution as compared to Earth, while McCoy notes the beauty of the flora.

They come upon an obelisk of an elongated pyramidal shape, covered with unknown alien symbols. Spock notes that the obelisk is "an alien metal of some kind, an alloy resistant to probe." Even the age is beyond the tricorder's ability to date. Spock examines the symbols but can offer no insight into their meaning. He speculates that to build such a monument would require a civilization equal to or beyond the Federation's ability. McCoy brands the planet "an enigma."

The trio only has thirty minutes to explore before leaving the planet. They return to the lake and look across at a village which houses an indigenous, Native American-like tribe that is "a mixture of Navajo, Mohican, and Delaware" characteristics. Kirk feels it is similar to discovering a mythic lost society.

McCoy suggests contacting the natives, but is discouraged by Spock. An asteroid is on a direct course towards the planet. The thirty minute restriction on exploration was to allow them to return to the ship in time to make the journey to a deflection point. As the time on the planet draws to a close, they return to the obelisk. On the way, Kirk remarks on the simplicity of life for the natives. McCoy diagnoses him with Tahiti Syndrome.

Kirk climbs up onto the platform at the base of the pyramidal obelisk and flips open his communicator. A trap door slides open and drops Kirk into a chamber. He falls down some stairs and begins to pull himself up, accidentally leaning on a control panel. As he regains his footing, energy tendrils strike out from the panel, immobilizing him and finally leaving him slumped across the controls.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#29 Apr 8, 2012
Anon wrote:
Q: why were there no Indians on Star Trek?
A: Because they don't work in the future either!!
Thank you, thank you!! I'll be performing here all week!
Het eff off eh? When you get off our land and bring back the bison we won't need your stinkin Star Trek.

Since: Apr 12

#30 Apr 8, 2012
Let us put aside our differences for the remainder of this day and share our alliance to the true and almighty ruler of the mortal world, Lord Satan.
deb ballyntyne

Toronto, Canada

#32 Apr 15, 2012
Just come to Dominion News and everything will OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay people want to meet up ? (Aug '14) May 22 Meet up 70
News Are you a socially conscious entrepreneur?PARO ... May 22 Lisa 1
News Warmth in store for long weekend May 21 Medewiwin 1
News Striking newsroom staff launch expanded online ... May 20 basement 1
News Poverty rates speak to suffering and emotional ... May 20 not just women 1
News 2016 CanAm Police Fire Games set for July May 19 Medewiwin 1
News Direct flights from Sault to Western Canada 'po... May 19 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web