Police investigating large fight in L...

Police investigating large fight in Limbrick Street area

There are 19 comments on the Thunder Bay's Source story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Police investigating large fight in Limbrick Street area. In it, Thunder Bay's Source reports that:

Thunder Bay police responded to a large altercation involving about 20 people in the Limbrick Street Complex area just after 8 p.m. Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thunder Bay's Source.

simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Typical, nobody talks! This place is called The Cell and has been a trap for over 40 years! I think it is time to lay charges to the operators of the low income housing if they don't come up with a plan. It is a haven for drugs, crime and robberies. The police should go through the Villa style attached houses and start throwing people who do not belong there as well as third party so-called tenants. A typical problem is you have a single immature 20 year old woman with 3 children and different people are living inside with them weekly. Typically you can have up to 10 people staying in the villa house and more people walking through like it is a Tim Horton's shop but with drugs being sold.

Notice NAN leaders do not talk about The Limbrick problem, the problem spreads back to the Reserve and they don't see it!

Also a Native Reserve is only as strong as the leaders who lead that specific Reserve community. I think it it is time to blame where blame is. Those specific Native leaders!

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Here, let me try to shed some light on this mysterious story...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...
Another Bogan Brawl at Le Salle-De-Bain!

20 or more bogans were seen stabbing each other over a 12 pack of lysol at the infamous Limbrick slum complex. All 20 residents reside in unit 187, and are living there illegally, while collecting status card benefits in Thunder Bay. Of course this fact is not really surprising, but the odd twist in this story is that they managed to make the rent most of the time.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...
20 or more bogans were seen stabbing each other over a 12 pack of lysol at the infamous Limbrick slum complex. All 20 residents reside in unit 187, and are living there illegally, while collecting status card benefits in Thunder Bay. Of course this fact is not really surprising, but the odd twist in this story is that they managed to make the rent most of the time.
.....and that is the important thing, a place to stay warm. The next thing is food. No matter why ellse matters...(WE) humans make mistakes without food. Reason for the knife fights; "the bogans think he ate their portion of the grocery bag?
Diamond Water

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I am betting no-one who commented here has or is living in the Limbrick Projects; neiher do I. I will agree it's a haven for drug dealers and illegal tenants like most projects but the alternative is worse - having these people spread throughout the city. The socio-economic disparities found here should highlite a need for change but as it stands, the status quo wins the day. Also, to blame Aboriginal Leaders for this is not only inaccurate but not productive. What are the benefits of Status cards? I know as I have one but what's your answer?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Diamond Water wrote:
I am betting no-one who commented here has or is living in the Limbrick Projects; neiher do I. I will agree it's a haven for drug dealers and illegal tenants like most projects but the alternative is worse - having these people spread throughout the city. The socio-economic disparities found here should highlite a need for change but as it stands, the status quo wins the day. Also, to blame Aboriginal Leaders for this is not only inaccurate but not productive. What are the benefits of Status cards? I know as I have one but what's your answer?
I'm sorry they call you Indians, i always call you natives, and I'm a mix blood of black and white, stuck in the middle of two pathetic racism...but i love your culture and your people, we need to go back to the native way,before this "civilized" bullsht began. and start treating each other with respect and only taking what we need and nothing more nothing less. god bless u all. mother earth will shake her fleas very soon an only the righteous will be protected and allowed to dwell on sacred soil.[I found this pasted in the web and I think it will make a lot of wounded hearts heal.(Us) Anishnawbec have a lot of oppresive pain. We could have a lot of big toys only if we were given a chance to pursue happiness and opportunity, but the DEVILLED EGG Government wants and is pursistant in killing the Indian and saving the man. They have already killed the Indian as to reason only death is visible in all First Nation communities. You want to throw up seeing some of these INDYUNS proper sound for Indians because we see the dead Indian, still the Government will not relent.
Diamond Water

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Nov 25, 2012
It sounds as though this Limbrick Place has the social culture of the projects, that being the case it's hardly any wonder why no-one wants to come forward, they're afraid of the consequences to themselves and their children. Many but not all of these women who reside there are stuck there; with BF's who either abuse them or deal drugs and party like no tomorrow, that cannot be a great environment for anyone much less a child. This is merely a facility for which the next generation of would be criminals to grow up in. Not all are bad but enough to create a sense of fear. Any housing project designed like this will produce the same results time and again. A think tank of sociologists needs to come up with a solution that will foster more positive results.

On Your Back!

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Better idea... one big facking bomb..... DONE!

On Your Back!

#8 Nov 26, 2012
... then put up a parking lot.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Diamond Water wrote:
It sounds as though this Limbrick Place has the social culture of the projects, that being the case it's hardly any wonder why no-one wants to come forward, they're afraid of the consequences to themselves and their children. Many but not all of these women who reside there are stuck there; with BF's who either abuse them or deal drugs and party like no tomorrow, that cannot be a great environment for anyone much less a child. This is merely a facility for which the next generation of would be criminals to grow up in. Not all are bad but enough to create a sense of fear. Any housing project designed like this will produce the same results time and again. A think tank of sociologists needs to come up with a solution that will foster more positive results.
Monsokan would love to live there. The old NAN Cootie that lives next to me is just as mentally shaven as those in the Limbrick Place. Monsokan has a super nut old Alzheimer where he lives (same guy). Women, and women is all he brings home with snow plows as wide as the twin bed.
the guy that got stabbed

Thunder Bay, Canada

#10 Dec 10, 2012
any questions?
Im one of the nigguhs that got stabbed aight
I live in the Hood of Limbrick
what do you wanna ask ???
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#11 Dec 10, 2012
the guy that got stabbed wrote:
any questions?
I observe International Law but not as official. Been horny and in fighting mood are symptoms of extreme oppressed person, and the sharp knives at Limbrick are just that. Oppression. The Police know the symptoms. You don't live in the Hood, maybe the fleece jack with the hoodie, but not in the Hoods. People who live in the Hoods are proud and free people. We, the oppressed are not free and proud.

Have you been lookin' up in the sky? If you have, you will see the planetary alignment as it spirals into the everlasting imagination. Hahahahahah! We can give the Government back some oppression and the symptoms like the boy from Limbrick suffers from. Hohohohoho! Someone pulled my underwear off? You did!

On Your Back!

#12 Dec 10, 2012
any questions?
You know Mona?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Mona?
Knives are such instruments that cause a lot of pain. My son when he got out of the military was stabbed on the hand by that dirty moonlighter that owes First General Services in Longlac, Ontario. If your house catches on fire, don't hire First General Services in Longlac, Ontario, because he sells illegal drugs to people and stabs you on the hand, very dirty man.

Okay! Knives are dirty instruments, and his brother who drives a yellow hummer vehicle in Geraldton, Ontario is no better, he has been tried and convicted several times for dealing in dupe.

Okay! Kitchshi-manitou, the Creator is going to act and has already began one year early to bring and end to this crippled starship and the meniacs on it by poking big holes on the surface and letting gas from the ruptures escape into the atmosphere mixing with air making it a potent gas mixture real kahk! kahk! Smell like Chief Spence's doomsday cabins up there. Kahk!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#14 Dec 11, 2012
any questions?
I am really sad to hear that someone in the Hood neighborhood drove a spike point into your light armored skin, yak! The red mess that must come out, and poured into concrete. I bet you are just an itching to drive one back when you see the Hood, eh! My advice, instead of revenge love the Hood.

You heard of Kitchshi-manitou eh! The God with sexy rabbit eyes? Ya! He has plans for us all this coming December 21, 2012. The end man! Ya! The end man! No more knife wounds, no more barely breathing until the next snort of oxycodone. You and me will be free from the big fat red nose......... reindeer. Hahahahaha! Its not the reindeer, its the oppressors! Ya know! Da Hoods...I would fight for one of kitchshi-maniyou's daughters too, much beauty in them.

On Your Back!

#15 Dec 11, 2012
TEN DAYS LEFT!!
the guy that got stabbed

Thunder Bay, Canada

#16 Dec 12, 2012
You know this "Limbrick Place" (The
Hood) its not so bad.
i have a really big reputation there its mainly native people, but dont judge us there,
we are good people,
I know why people are scarred to step foot in limbrick because they hear of all this bad stuff,
WELL THEN, Do something! prevent Gang violence
Dont try to stop something that will just keep growing, prevent it from growing
I want to try help these younger ones from living the way me and all my homies live and act,
kids dont want help, sometimes they dont know what they want, mabe you can show them whats wrong and whats wright somettimes they just want to be "Cool"
why be "Cool" when you can just live your life
this needs to be prevented
The teenagers and some of the other people in this community are going to start trying for a better neighbourhood, they want to have Community meeting every month or so just to ask "What do you want to change?" "What do you want for these children growing up"
thats the kind of questions i want to hear,
some of my family and friends want to put on a talent shows or fashion shows.
and you know what we've been thinking
why dont we get a shuttle van or big van something atleast, then we can get the youth out and about to the gym for the older youth to workout or take some of the kids to swimming or go to workshops and conference's
but most of these children have a Boys & Girls club to go to almost every day.
so its like there occupyed with something good.
Believe me you, I want a better community for the younger ones growing up...

But this is life some people choose, I cant just walk up on every buts life and just change it.
What if this is the way people want to live in this community, so thats why somebody should be talking to the community first instead of making it the way you think it should be, SOMEBODYS GOTTA BE HEARD.

Im only 18 years old, If i can think of these strategies then EVERYONE CAN.

On Your Back!

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Too bad you will never see 19. The BWK prophecy is about to be fulfilled.

NINE MORE DAYS UNTIL THE END!!!!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 26, 2013
yrp.
yourDadlilBishh

Thunder Bay, Canada

#23 Jun 6, 2015
Monkey_Rench wrote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...
More like 12 bottles of 60's my fellow partner, Therefor u should go to the bricks and confront but nope y'all some keyboard warriors talk this bullshit online but all quiet and minding your own business in person like square up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General to hire more judges, lawyers t... 7 hr Network 1
News Northern Ontario mayors went to Ottawa with Fed... Nov 26 off 2 see Fiberals 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Ireland Nov 15 McCafe 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Irela... Nov 15 McCafe 2
News Ontario environmentalist's houseboat washes up ... Nov 14 Nicky 1
News More jail advisory boards needed in Ontario, Ot... Nov 12 lotsa silly goin on 1
News Does Canada need another law school? Ryerson th... Nov '16 Stop Statism 1
More from around the web