Unresolved trauma impacts younger gen...

Unresolved trauma impacts younger generations

There are 4 comments on the Wawatay News story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Unresolved trauma impacts younger generations. In it, Wawatay News reports that:

Lenny Carpenter/Wawatay News Holding the feather, an Elder recounts her experience in residential school as youth listen on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wawatay News.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Residential Schools! Yes, they are truly a national dream gone wrong. I was in Pelican Falls Indian Residential School up near Sioux Lookout, Ontario for nearly 5 and 3/4 years. I say 3/4 because my parents took me away in April risking imprisonment which never happened.
During these 5 and 3/4 years I was sexually molested by a supervisor. I sort of miss been sexually molested and I often dream of been molested and every time I dream of that supervisor molesting my bum goes fat and soft, as the supervisor made it that way because of the sexual molesting. I am also mixed up sexually in orientation wise and wish often Mr. Ula Zulkan would be driving his long screw driver into that fat bum he created during those 5 and 3/4 years in those secret concentration camps, to call them Indian Residential Schools is a shame. They would be terrific places for learning if the name was for real, but they where correction facilities and not Indian Residential Schools, they only called them them that to fool the world into thinking that they where modelled after the Residential Schools in English novels. This is far from the truth and they where correction facilities. I miss my lover Mr. Ula Zolkan. I wish he could massage my bum and make it flaming hot for penetration. Hehehehehehehe!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Without prejudice. When I was in these facilities for Native Canadian children. I did a profile on the supervisors and these supervisors where not civilians rather officers. They had 'ready sworn court orders' duly signed by the District Superintendant Indian Agent with a big revolver and badge in case the boy or girl wanted to run away. You missed head counted and all the police forces went looking for you. They acted swiftly not because they where afraid you could die to exposure, but! You where an imprisoned inmate serving time in a federal facility a prison. Oh! I miss Cha-cha- qaw-gun. Please Mr. Ula Zolkan rub my bum and finger screw me wearing your black and white zebra sweater and driving your fast red two seater car. Why didn't you take me for a ride? I remember where you parked your car? You would park it by the two coal shoot windows.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I have uncovered a Monsokan Medewiwin secret. Guess what the secret is? Yep! Not explosives to wake up the sleepers, but magic! Yes, Medewiwins can use magic and its in every human including the White Wizards i.e. White people.

I am almost perfecting the art in myself. What about you?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Have you heard about the violent protests in the Middle East about a cheap flick made in California?

Well! Monsokan can tell the local readers why they are so violent? What do you think made them so violent?

Okay! Islam is full of moose moo, you know the round dung on the bush trails? Okay! Christians and their Jesus Christ is also moose moo, the same little round dungs you find in northern Ontario while hunting for the big meat provider.

Its lies about Jesus Christ, the real guy was a rebel who wanted to be a Jewish King and free the Jews from the Italians i.e. Romans. Its all moose moo about the stories in the new testament and the Christians believe every moose dung and are enjoying the gasous balls as well and the Islamic people bend over and smell how aromatic the moose moo is. Hawhawhawhaw! Monsokan Medewiwin knows because Kitchshi-manitou does not believe in miracles. Haahahahahaa! Miracles!!!! No such thing in the Almighty's eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General to hire more judges, lawyers t... 2 hr Network 1
News Northern Ontario mayors went to Ottawa with Fed... Nov 26 off 2 see Fiberals 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Ireland Nov 15 McCafe 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Irela... Nov 15 McCafe 2
News Ontario environmentalist's houseboat washes up ... Nov 14 Nicky 1
News More jail advisory boards needed in Ontario, Ot... Nov 12 lotsa silly goin on 1
News Does Canada need another law school? Ryerson th... Nov '16 Stop Statism 1
More from around the web