Man to be charged after Terrebonne ma...

Man to be charged after Terrebonne manhunt

There are 1 comment on the Montreal Gazette story from Oct 4, 2013, titled Man to be charged after Terrebonne manhunt. In it, Montreal Gazette reports that:

A 28-year-old man will appear in St-JA©rA me court Friday afternoon to face charges of kidnapping, forcible confinement, battery and sexual assault associated with a manhunt that took place Thursday in Terrebonne.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montreal Gazette.

Enbridge Line 9 area

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 25, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrebonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expansion for Russel Metals (Feb '14) Feb '14 pipelines too 1
News Pipeline Problems For Ontario (Feb '14) Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
News Guillaume Gelinas faces 2 counts of first-degre... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
News Couple found dead inside a home in Terrebonne, ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
News Fire ravages bungalow in Terrebonne suburb (Feb '14) Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
News Police searching for kidnap suspects near Terre... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
News Man arrested following Terrebonne kidnapping (Feb '14) Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
More from around the web