JonBenet Ramsey's mother dies of cancer

Full story: CBC

Patsey Ramsey, who came under suspicion in the supermarket gossip sheets for the murder of her daughter JonBenet, has died of cancer at the age of 49.

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 263 of263
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Right on The Money

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

She gave Ames of websleuths an infraction for posting where she found information to back up her post. I kid you not. Who the %$#& does she think she is. She can take her site and stick it so far - well you know.
koldkase

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

I think stagnantwater has a bias problem. Her "infractions" are so petty, I don't see how anyone who believes the RDI can post anything without fear of being cited.
Right on The Money

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

koldkase wrote:
I think stagnantwater has a bias problem. Her "infractions" are so petty, I don't see how anyone who believes the RDI can post anything without fear of being cited.
You can't post at all. And if she feels the argument is too one sided, she bans, no matter if the person did nothing wrong. She will think up something. They can all post over there and tell each other how fabulous they all are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 263 of263
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrebonne Discussions

Search the Terrebonne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Expansion for Russel Metals Feb '14 pipelines too 1
Pipeline Problems For Ontario Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
Guillaume Gelinas faces 2 counts of first-degre... Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
Couple found dead inside a home in Terrebonne, ... Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
Man to be charged after Terrebonne manhunt Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
Fire ravages bungalow in Terrebonne suburb Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
Police searching for kidnap suspects near Terre... Feb '14 Enbridge Line 9 area 1
•••
•••
•••
•••