Remembering Bill Hunter

Remembering Bill Hunter

There are 1 comment on the Lake Cowichan Gazette story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Remembering Bill Hunter. In it, Lake Cowichan Gazette reports that:

Hunter and I walked the same Thornhill streets and trails for at least four years without exchanging a word.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Cowichan Gazette.

anon

Terrace, Canada

#1 Mar 1, 2012
My memory of Bill Hunter is when I was temping in the old Legal Aid Office in Terrace, and they used to have the coffee on. He came in and helped himself to coffee and asked me if I read the charter of Human Rights on the wall. We talked for awhile not long and then he left. Every time I would see him I would think of that question. of course I still haven't read it thoroughly or memorized it. that was almost 20 yrs ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race and gangs in canada (Nov '16) Nov '16 vinster 2
News First Nations' report calls for "super fund" to... (Jun '15) Jun '15 do improvements 1st 1
News B.C. First Nation suspends eviction to Crown af... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Bob 1
News Terrace back in crime top ten (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mount Polley spil... 1
News Drunk teen arrested, second drunk teen taken to... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bob 1
News Highway of Tears communities want fixes from B.C. (May '14) May '14 PAUL SHYKORA Arts 2
News Resource rush 'leaves treaties behind' (Oct '13) Oct '13 that not all 1
More from around the web