Police seize 25,000 OxyContin tablets; bust considered one of largest in country

Nov 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cape Breton Post

CHRIS HAYES The Cape Breton Post SYDNEY - Police in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality have seized 25,000 OxyContin tablets and arrested two men in what they called one of the largest busts in Canada for the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

Sat Nov 15, 2008

Cape Breton Post

Seized pills OxyContin knock-offs

ERIN POTTIE The Cape Breton Post SYDNEY - Representatives of the company that makes the powerful prescription painkiller OxyContin flew to Sydney, Thursday, to examine a vast quantity of pills that turned out ...

Comment?

Related Topix: OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxycodone (generic), Medicine, Medication, Canada, North America, World News, Drugs,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

Cops say dangerous drug

ketamine found in thousands of pills in Cape Breton

Nov 12, 2008 | Truro Daily News

... men charged in the drug bust - Todd Douglas Miller of Ste. Lazare Que., and Christopher John Allingham of Eastern Passage, N.S.- will face new charges of possession of

ketamine for the purpose of trafficking and conspiracy to commit an indictable ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/eastern-passage...
annonymous

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

Oye My brother strikes again
dHat Pawlo shykora

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

GOOD FOR the POLICE....eh..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

dHat Pawlo shykora wrote:
GOOD FOR the POLICE....eh..
Sorry your Source gone for your medications

for all of us here, but looks like clarity comes

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

everyday you hear criminals doing this or that,what the hell is going on?
Rob

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Imagine what events have been detoured by this bust.Maybe someone won't O/D, get shot, beat up their wife, loose their kids, put a gun in their own mouth....
Well done Cape Breton Regional Municipal Police and others involved.
Rx Master

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

I whish i was working law I would of loved to have some samples.,,,,,,,,LOL
flipside

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Imagine what events have been detoured by this bust.Maybe someone won't O/D, get shot, beat up their wife, loose their kids, put a gun in their own mouth....

always a flip side maybe some will go into a murderous rage without their fix
Rob

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

The same people are more likely to exercise bad judgment because they are on the drugs illegally and shoot someone if they mistakenly misread other people's intent, or, to protect themselves if they have drug debts they can't pay.

Official medical people seem to go around saying that "no one needs to be in pain". I will concede that there are cases where people are expected to do just that. At least it should be acknowledged that ordinary people are not properly treated. This is not the usually the case of illegal users though.It is more about addiction.

You are right about flipsides but when you see that amount of illegal drugs you can be sure that way more problems will come with it being accessible than not. We aren't helping people by allowing it that is pure enabling.
flipside wrote:
always a flip side maybe some will go into a murderous rage without their fix
Juergen Deuch

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

There is a person that I offer to us this blog http://prescriptions-pain-medications.blogspo... and see that in them there are many lazy(untidy) post of people that obtained good results, I believe that I am going to try with them since realmentte have a good price and overcoat for what they say is reliable..
Glaxo

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

I would be concerned about any company that says it will send you an opiate, in the mail, without a prescription.
If you are found in possession of that type of drug without a prescription you could have to do some pretty good tapping dancing with the DEA people.It is illegal to have them. It would be like crossing the border and getting drugs from Canada or Mexico which require prescriptions and you don't have one. You cannot bring them over.
The company that you have suggested appears to be based in a Spanish speaking company.
Finally, them telling you that the pills are original and made by a major drug producer does not speak to quality. Several drugs from China have been made by major companies with low standards and as a result have been banned on the US market.The drugs could be too potent or conversely not enough opiate to be of help. You should talk to a pharmacist about your plan. While they have an investment in discouraging you they will, at least, tell you what could happen.
Juergen Deuch wrote:
There is a person that I offer to us this blog http://prescriptions-pain-medications.blogspo... and see that in them there are many lazy(untidy) post of people that obtained good results, I believe that I am going to try with them since realmentte have a good price and overcoat for what they say is reliable..
THUNDER BAY

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

WOW CHRIS, WHEN WILL YOUR UNHAPPINESS END...YOU SURVIVED CANCER..FOR GODS SAKE..TRY BEING A HERO FOR ONCE..ANYONE CAN CARRY AROUND ALL THAT ANGER..THAT'S SO EASY...IT TAKES A TRULY STRONG PERSON TO LET IT GO AND DO RIGHT IN THE WORLD ..IN SPITE OF ALL THE WRONG THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THEM....STILL SEARCHING FOR MY HERO...I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YOU...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sydney Discussions

Search the Sydney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Raitt is back from the brink Mar 29 MPs part of blame 1
Veterans vow to continue fight against Veterans... Feb '14 FACT 2
Fantino: 'I'm not leaving' Jan '14 all the same 1
Scotsburn sells fluid milk distribution network Jan '14 Neilson Dairy sold too 1
February holiday should be named after Viola De... Jan '14 how is roads budget 1
Paroled, former Harrodsburg doc Hall now practi... (Aug '13) Jan '14 Just wondering 14
Giant Tiger coming to Sydney Dec '13 David Walsh 1
•••
•••
•••
•••