RCMP investigate death of 3-year-old ...

RCMP investigate death of 3-year-old girl

There are 34 comments on the CBC story from Aug 15, 2006, titled RCMP investigate death of 3-year-old girl. In it, CBC reports that:

RCMP from Swan River, Man., are investigating the death of a three-year-old girl in the nearby community of Bowsman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont agree

Canada

#22 Feb 4, 2008
annette wrote:
<quoted text>
I am responding with regards too your message....if you would so kindly as review the front page article of the communities local paper then you will see the new story about what;s been happening with this horrible and tragic story..
Well this girl has been denied bail...hmmmmm?why only the system and herself knows why..the family is now coming out with all of the horror stories about the abuse that this GIRL put her poor, innocent children through...Yes i agree with you that it is hard being a single mom...but to do this too your own flesh and blood!!!!she had too have known what she was doing, seeing as how she fought so hard too get them back into her care,only to turn around and do exactly what i think everyone beleived at some point or another she WAS CAPABLE OF!!!
I'm sorry I will not sympathize anybody who cannot respect the gift that god has given too them.
it is hard being a single mom, but she did not have the right to do that to a child, i was a single mom myself of 6 children and i had my fustrations but i managed to raise my children the best i could. how can u say that bullshit sampathy about her when she could have got help. For a mother like her, she deserves to be locked up. You dont relize what pain that little girl went through. To know what her damn boyfriend was doing to her own flesh and blood and not saying anything about it, wake up who ever you are and think about that little girl, that suffered through the pain that she went through the short of time she had on this earth. MOTHERS are sercurity blankets for children and obiviously melissa wasnt.
no name

Canada

#25 Feb 22, 2008
HEY whats this doing her in the first place this is not the justice group to support the father and granny who kept the two there trying there hardest to cover the truth which also makes them as guilty in my regards too someone who loves god should not judge another human to death and this is not the way it should be done your comments are already bad enough irene should not say too much she brought and dump them off in manitoba just like they were animals and left with her daughter with out saying anything true.
Gone WET AND WILD

Winnipeg, Canada

#28 Mar 13, 2008
you know what i know what all happened to that girl.her dad used to fuck her and thats what i hated about it her should go to jail for doing that 2 a lil girl that was only 2 years old . and her mom used to throw her around and used to take it al on her and maybe i think melissa is happy know that she killed one of her kids for no fuckin reason.that girl used to have bite marks on her belly and shit like that and she always used to spread her legs when i used to see her she would walk bullleged. and when they probably used to change her pamper they used to finger her. and i used to hate melissa she is suck a bitch. and i loved that lil girl so much and you know what . I HATE YOU ALL THAT ABUSED HER.
I CANNOT BELEVE THIS

Canada

#29 Mar 13, 2008
OK, THIS IS SO WRONG!!>Hello, Melissa Audy needs a greiving counselor, someone to help cope for the death of her daughter. She didn't murder her child, it was a freak accident. the other foster family didn't really look after that child, but also neglected her and yell at her. the father is a pot head and is a pill popper. OK, you know, I know these people PTETTY good! That up there^^^
IT IS... SUCH A LIE! that murder of that baby, was NOT a "freak accedent". I know some one that went on that ambulance call, That poor baby had soo many broken bones and her genetles were MUTELATED!!!, She had BITE MARKS on her body!, her vagina was streatched out 3 times its regular size... Melissas boy freind that Church dude did that to her, She LET him do that to her it was NOT a "freak accedent". Ok, MELISSA, Cleaned that baby up.. Gave it a bath and put her on a blacket on the middle of the floor and when the ambulance came Melissa said; MY BABY FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!!!
>the father is a pot head and is a pill popper. SO IS THE FREAKING MOTHER, ALKL THIOSE DAMN PEOPLE ARE!!! ok. now read this > the grandmother yells at the little kids. the kids are safer with melissa. OK, if the kids are safer with melissa then WHY IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN TO THAT POOR LITTLE BABY??!?!? OK!!< NOW THIS!! > The Fathers sister was raped in the same home at the time they had a party going on <OK THERE WAS A PARTY WITH A BABY IN THE HOUSE!?!?> family services were involved with melissa was only because she was giving them to the father to keep, why should she be the single mom, with 4 kids to support and struggle daily with mommy duties <USE CONDOMS!!> When the father can look after them < WELL THE FATER FIN KILLED THE BABY WITH MELISSAS HELP!!> melissa has a hard life than anyone knows, even as a child, why would she hurt her own. OK, THATS A CROCK Of BS!! all she does is smoke dope, pop pills, listen to rap, drink, eat craft dinner and weiners!!!! THE REASONM WHY SHE HURT HER OWN IS BCZ SHEA A REEEET!!!!!!!!!! I had ENOUGH SO BYE!!
Just _me

The Pas, Canada

#31 Jun 2, 2008
I cant belive this happend in the first place......everytime i see that bitch all i see is the devil.....
just wondering

Winnipeg, Canada

#32 Jun 27, 2008
im just wondering to see if any one cares to think if it just might have been one of the other kidz?? whom pushed her off?
annette

Swan River, Canada

#33 Aug 6, 2008
just wondering wrote:
im just wondering to see if any one cares to think if it just might have been one of the other kidz?? whom pushed her off?
WHAT THE F@#$ K? how can you ask that question did you read all the horrific, graphic comments....come on! please, don't let the children being there fool you EVERYBODY KNOWS!!!!!!
Henry VIII

Canada

#34 Aug 6, 2008
In this part of the country there is a surprising amount of babies on the three reserves in this town that die.Nothing is ever done about it.
some people

Winnipeg, Canada

#35 Oct 15, 2009
albo_spiderman wrote:
^^Canadians ^^
She got bail, her & the boy friend!
every one knew she had a temper.
Calling her a good mother is REALLY BIG Joke....
pissed off

Winnipeg, Canada

#36 Oct 15, 2009
annette wrote:
<quoted text>
I am responding with regards too your message....if you would so kindly as review the front page article of the communities local paper then you will see the new story about what;s been happening with this horrible and tragic story..
Well this girl has been denied bail...hmmmmm?why only the system and herself knows why..the family is now coming out with all of the horror stories about the abuse that this GIRL put her poor, innocent children through...Yes i agree with you that it is hard being a single mom...but to do this too your own flesh and blood!!!!she had too have known what she was doing, seeing as how she fought so hard too get them back into her care,only to turn around and do exactly what i think everyone beleived at some point or another she WAS CAPABLE OF!!!
I'm sorry I will not sympathize anybody who cannot respect the gift that god has given too them.
HOW could you feel sorry for her, you can tell you related to her.
When you talk to her Family Half say she was a good mother. THe other half, will tell you she can to hell for what she has done.
Meso Hohni

Canada

#37 Oct 17, 2009
I have noticed that the people least capable of caring for children have too many of them.It seems so simple to me that if you do not have the means to care for a baby then do not have them.Even if it goes against your"culture."The natives are the governments chosen ones.In this town there is an extensive system in place to care for the natives.A native can have dozens of children,and they do,and never in their lives have to spend a minute raising them because good ole whitey will do it for you.What an easy life to be totally responsibility free for everything you do or don't do for your whole life.When I see these little native babies I feel sad that everyone knows these beautiful little beings do not have a hope in hell of living a "normal" life.
a_stevens

Toronto, Canada

#38 Jun 14, 2010
Marlausa wrote:
3 years ago I lost a son who was tragically killed,by my own grandfather, and it was an accident and to this day I love my grandfather more than I did yesturday. when I heard about this I was deeply sickened because I know who Melissa Audy is. I have no sympathy for her or her family, that whole family is dysfunctionally demented!
She deserves to stay in jail for the rest of her life and live with this guilt, anyone who strikes or raises their voices at a child dont deserve to be parents. There is only one judge and that is God....Melissa has it coming and may he have mercy on your soul!
Marla
(Texas, USA)
you cannot say the whole family is dis functional u stupid ass lol
benji1

Russell, Canada

#39 Feb 21, 2012
This case is now before the court in Dauphin and is expected to last for a month. It is absolutely horrific and just as bad as the Phoenix Sinclair case in my opinion.
benji1

Russell, Canada

#40 Mar 13, 2012
For anyone who may not know, the judge in Dauphin threw out the major charges of murder, sexual assault and sexual interference against Jason Kines, Melissa's ex-boyfriend and all he got was 10 months in jail for failing to provide the necessities of life! The case didn't even get to the jury! The judge agreed with the defense that the jury couldn't convict beyond a reasonable doubt and threw it out! What a shame that there is no justice for that poor little girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swan River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swan River Music Thread (Nov '14) Nov '17 Musikologist 5
News Swan River, First Nation Sign Treaty Land Entit... Aug '17 Nobody 1
News 'We knew this was coming': Manitoba lumber comp... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Waikiki Vermin 6
News Kapyong is a symbol of sabotage (Jan '15) Jul '15 Melvin Straight A... 5
News Manitoba Tory MPs asked to repay costs for flyers (Jun '15) Jun '15 Alberta Home Scho... 1
News Southern Manitoba canola "wiped out" by weekend... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Clitty McSnit 2
Convicted Child Molester now living in Swan River (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned 1
More from around the web