Mother bear & cubs in Walls Rd, Sunny...

Mother bear & cubs in Walls Rd, Sunnyside Beach area

There are 1 comment on the SooToday story from Jul 9, 2009, titled Mother bear & cubs in Walls Rd, Sunnyside Beach area. In it, SooToday reports that:

CITY POLICE NEWS RELEASE ************************** Mother bear and cubs in Walls Road/Sunnyside Beach area The Sault Ste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SooToday.

Chelsey

Peterborough, Canada

#1 Jul 11, 2009
Hi i'd like to say something about the bears on sunny side. I live were the bears are roaming and I understand they are a problem. But all the mother really wants is to feed and protect her cubs.Instead of capturing the bear and cubs I think maybe if "No Frills" and "A&P" would be willing to give us their rotten fruits that we could dump it in the bush then the bears wouldn't have to leave the bush to look for food. If we ran out of food and had to feed our children we would do anything to feed and protect them. If you would like respond to this here is my email adress: [email protected] thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sussex Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parts of Eastern Canada cope as water levels ri... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tim 1
News Parts of Eastern Canada cope as water levels ri... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tim 1
News Kevin West gets 3 years on drug charges (Mar '10) Dec '13 former minto resi... 11
News Welcome to Internment Camp B70, a little-known ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathy 1
News Minto man dies in house fire (Jan '09) May '12 Doobie brother nu... 5
News Woman intended to steal funds, but changed her ... (May '12) May '12 Confiential 1
News Marijuana grow-op in Codys dismantled (Apr '12) Apr '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web