Push start

Langley, Canada

#349 Oct 31, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>you are very fucken stupid if that is your address because i have thefeeling that is fake and if it is real you just publicized it on the internet and it doesnt have to just take me to have you go missing anyone that doesnt like your comments can and will do the dissapearing trick on you!
are u going to give me your address or not?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Langley, Canada

#350 Oct 31, 2012
This is getting ridiculous. I'm not interested in what you think you can do to me or anyone else. No one is going to win a forum chat. Doesn't matter how much we dislike each other or for what reason.

I'm going to man up and take it all back. I'm sorry. If you want to have a discussion about your concerns or beefs ill be around. No more name calling or or threats. It gets old fast.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Raji

Surrey, Canada

#351 Nov 5, 2012
I just moved to Surrey about a month ago, and i cant tell you how bad white people treat us. I am Indo Canadian, who have lived in Whistler for over 20 years and have never had an issue. Most of my friends are white. The other day my daughter touch a car and this lady(white) lost it. And there has been so many other experiences within 4 weeks. I am at a point where we are thinking of putting the house for sale and just want to move back home( Whistler). At least people were polite and friendly there..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#352 Nov 12, 2012
whites are turning into trash in BC...

they cant compete with the Asians... they are lazier and have lower IQs...

having white skin and blue eyes they are a Genetic mutation, that is unable to procreate... so people of color will be running their banks, and countries, changing their adult diapers when these losers get old and that scares them

and you can just see it in their eyes as they get pushed out further East...

this guy tells it like how whites think these days.... even thought its about Australia...

Rethinking the White Australia Policy

Professor Andrew Fraser

Apart from the objective genetic interests at stake, a multiracial society forces white Australians to bear other, more subjectively painful social, economic and political costs. At the high end of Australia's immigrant intake, a growing cognitive elite of East Asians threatens to become similar to "market-dominant minorities" such as the overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia, Jews in Russia or Indians in East Africa.[47] Faced with competition from a growing East Asian population, white Australians will find themselves outgunned: Western-style "old boy" preference networks are only weakly ethnic in character, and, thus, permeable, making them no match for the institutionally-directed, in-group solidarity or "ethnic nepotism" practised by other groups. Endowed with an edge in IQ and a temperament conducive to rigorous regimes of coaching, rote learning and stricter parental discipline, young East Asians already dominate the competition for places in universities and professional schools. Within two to three decades, it is not unreasonable to expect that Australia will have a heavily Asian managerial-professional, ruling class that will not hesitate to promote the interests of co-ethnics at the expense of white Australians.

http://www.ironbarkresources.com/articles/fra ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HONKY ILLEGALS ARE DEAD

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#353 Nov 15, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>yah whites make up 42% of welfare in Canada and minorities make up 41%. The rest is black, native and Arab. You fall into the 10% range. So with 30 million whites and three million other races, immigrant welfare percentages are huge compared to the whites. East indians on welfare makes roughly 10% of recipients. For your small percentage of people that's a lot of welfare. Lol even the native indians here only make up less than one percent. Your worse than them. HAHAHA!!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for stats.
whites make 62% of wellfare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HONKY ILLEGALS ARE DEAD

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#354 Nov 15, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>whatever your being taught in your third world schools is wrong. Native Indians were here first. Not East Indians. Then came the Vikings, you know, Iceland. Your so eager to be first at something that you make up lies about what happened three thousaband years ago. Everyone has there own theory. Yours is wrong. You have no proof. None. No artifacts, no culture and no kawk. Give me some proof and ill shut up. It's nice to hear you admit to being smelly cause you really are. Curry eating fags. For the record it don't shoot blanks, just look at your moms face.
funny thing is india was the first university in the world did you even know that? naw probably not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#355 Nov 19, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text> your known world wide for your tax evasion and fraud. I guess when you take over everything will go to sh!t real fast!! Your going to have another India haha. Then whose country ate you going to invade?? You see those guys who live below us with all the nukes and all the power?? You think they would live beside another India ?? Oh wait maybe you'll take over the states too. Haha what a joke. There are more orientals in Canada than you. And there growing way faster than you. We ain't worried about your kind. Not even close. Just keep working your pathetic, low paying, berry picking, non taxable jobs.
you like talking to yourself?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#356 Nov 19, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
whites are turning into trash in BC...
they cant compete with the Asians... they are lazier and have lower IQs...
having white skin and blue eyes they are a Genetic mutation, that is unable to procreate... so people of color will be running their banks, and countries, changing their adult diapers when these losers get old and that scares them
and you can just see it in their eyes as they get pushed out further East...
this guy tells it like how whites think these days.... even thought its about Australia...
Rethinking the White Australia Policy
Professor Andrew Fraser
Apart from the objective genetic interests at stake, a multiracial society forces white Australians to bear other, more subjectively painful social, economic and political costs. At the high end of Australia's immigrant intake, a growing cognitive elite of East Asians threatens to become similar to "market-dominant minorities" such as the overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia, Jews in Russia or Indians in East Africa.[47] Faced with competition from a growing East Asian population, white Australians will find themselves outgunned: Western-style "old boy" preference networks are only weakly ethnic in character, and, thus, permeable, making them no match for the institutionally-directed, in-group solidarity or "ethnic nepotism" practised by other groups. Endowed with an edge in IQ and a temperament conducive to rigorous regimes of coaching, rote learning and stricter parental discipline, young East Asians already dominate the competition for places in universities and professional schools. Within two to three decades, it is not unreasonable to expect that Australia will have a heavily Asian managerial-professional, ruling class that will not hesitate to promote the interests of co-ethnics at the expense of white Australians.
http://www.ironbarkresources.com/articles/fra ...
what do you mean ? they always was and still are trash! LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#357 Nov 19, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean ? they always was and still are trash! LOL!
well they did lead the world for the last 200 years..

taking the lead by attacking China and India...

China and India... traded top place as the top economies for 1800 years previous...

so as the Asian century arrives you are probably going to see it again as China is expected to have the number 1 economy by 2018 and India 2050

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#358 Nov 19, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
well they did lead the world for the last 200 years..
taking the lead by attacking China and India...
China and India... traded top place as the top economies for 1800 years previous...
so as the Asian century arrives you are probably going to see it again as China is expected to have the number 1 economy by 2018 and India 2050
i agree . they are very strong and have a huge economic growth that explains why Harper for canada is going over there to discuss trades but not only that also afghanistan and iran are committing trades as well so india has tons of options as well china is doing very very well usa owes them ALLOT of money!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Richmond, Canada

#359 Nov 21, 2012
HONKY ILLEGALS ARE DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>funny thing is india was the first university in the world did you even know that? naw probably not.
whats your point?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#360 Nov 21, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>whats your point?
point is you white people are dumb!!!!duhhh???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Langley, Canada

#361 Nov 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>point is you white people are dumb!!!!duhhh???
WOW!!! Yet another brown person with a chip on their shoulder. Go figure. If you all hate whites so much why bother moving to Canada? There's plenty indians in India if we're not worthy of your presence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#362 Nov 24, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!! Yet another brown person with a chip on their shoulder. Go figure. If you all hate whites so much why bother moving to Canada? There's plenty indians in India if we're not worthy of your presence.
uh hey stupiD! we are indigenous to north america you however are not you are illegal colonial crackers and YOU NEED TO LEAVE! north america and southamerica as well asia was a joined continent and olmecs and asiatic were the first people here NOT WEHITE ILLEGAL PASTY YEAST INFECTION HONKYS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#363 Nov 24, 2012
typo-white) you need to go back to europe you people are fuckeN' bums stole off the salvation army 2 million dollars worth of kids toys ya thats right it was a white guyas well the remembrance day funds in atin was stolen by a whiteguy and his blonde wife caught on camera you racist people are far from benevolent and are DeViLS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Langley, Canada

#365 Nov 25, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>uh hey stupiD! we are indigenous to north america you however are not you are illegal colonial crackers and YOU NEED TO LEAVE! north america and southamerica as well asia was a joined continent and olmecs and asiatic were the first people here NOT WEHITE ILLEGAL PASTY YEAST INFECTION HONKYS!
so what. It's ours now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Langley, Canada

#366 Nov 25, 2012
north east indian wrote:
typo-white) you need to go back to europe you people are fuckeN' bums stole off the salvation army 2 million dollars worth of kids toys ya thats right it was a white guyas well the remembrance day funds in atin was stolen by a whiteguy and his blonde wife caught on camera you racist people are far from benevolent and are DeViLS!
who cares. All colors do stupid shit. Kinda like you murder and burn burn your wives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Langley, Canada

#367 Nov 25, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>so what. It's ours now.
you found it, you lost it and we populated it. Maybe in a thousand years when you plant a flag in the ground you can call it yours again. Until that time you have to share..like it or not. No amount of bitching going to change that. This will always be Canada no matter what race rules.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Push start

Langley, Canada

#368 Nov 25, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>you found it, you lost it and we populated it. Maybe in a thousand years when you plant a flag in the ground you can call it yours again. Until that time you have to share..like it or not. No amount of bitching going to change that. This will always be Canada no matter what race rules.
or you could walk in to parliament and demand it back. I'm sure they'll see your point of view and hand canada right over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#369 Nov 25, 2012
Push start wrote:
<quoted text>so what. It's ours now.
The Europeans were here first!

Archeologists have found evidence that supports without a doubt that we were here first. Before the Olmecs and Clovis. North East Indian is a douchebag who desperately needs to hold onto OUTDATED MATERIAL and BELIEFS because he's just another jealous turd skin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest in daytime robbery Jan 31 on_point 5
B.C. dog walker sentenced to six months in jail... Jan 29 Bert 1
Law enforcement across Canada honouring Const. ... Jan 27 Yuh Mean 2
Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Jan '15 Rajeev 11,050
Journalism has made some targets in Canada as well Jan '15 Je suis Charlie 1
AB/DL Skype Session Jan '15 fatfag2014 1
Want to move back, need job truck or bus. Dec '14 somtam 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:40 pm PST