Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 Full story: Vancouver Sun 10,968

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Full Story
Ali

Nottingham, UK

#9892 Apr 17, 2013
Pikochod

You are dumb shit worshipping hindoo.
jax

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9893 Apr 17, 2013
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a white wanna be, but unfornately for you, your a stinking Sikh !!
AM I? Where in this discussion did i open up a deflection from the WHITE RAPPIST COMMUNITY back to slandering a "SEIK" religion?

what are the percent numbers stating what religion are rappists?
jax

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9894 Apr 18, 2013
So now we know what is racisim, slander.
QUESTION OF THOUGHT!
1# HOW DOES OUR GOVT BENNIFIT FROM OUR DIVISION AND HATTING ONE ANOTHER?
2# CANADA PRODUCES OIL, WHERES THE MONEY?
3# IS OUR GOVT RIPPING US OFF?
4# IS CURRENCY GONNA GO ELECTRONIC FOR CONTROL
5# CAN WE SHAKE HANDS AND FIGHT? OR BE RACIEST AND TURN INTO GREECE?
jax

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9895 Apr 18, 2013
NO MORE IDDLING!

Since: Apr 13

Hamilton, Canada

#9896 Apr 18, 2013
Religion is being flushed down the toilet around the globe where it belongs. slowly but surely.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#9898 Apr 18, 2013
Political Trash wrote:
Religion is being flushed down the toilet around the globe where it belongs. slowly but surely.
Islam has plugged the toilet up. <¶-o

Since: Apr 13

Hamilton, Canada

#9899 Apr 18, 2013
1USA1lostcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>Islam has plugged the toilet up. <¶-o
Easily plunged and already taken care of

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#9900 Apr 19, 2013
Political Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Easily plunged and already taken care of
Arab Spring??? Total septic or sewer failure...<¶-o
jax

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9902 Apr 19, 2013
ISLAM IS A RELIGION. LAND MINES ARE GOVT!

CHILDRENS TOYS ARE BOMBS IN TH MIDDLE EAST.

SADAMN IS A DICTATOR PLACED AND FUNDED BY AMERICA. THE CITIZENS HATE SADAMN FOR HE KILLS THE PEOPLE.

THE PEOPLE OF A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY IN BED SHEETS HIT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER AT THE TOP FLOOR WHERE THE EXECUTIVES SIT.

JAPAAAN NAILED PEARL HARBOURS NAVY BASE.
USA DROPPED A A-BOMB (DESIGNED BY HITLER) ON CIVILIAANS.

WHY? TRUDO ASKED WHY? WHERES YOUR BRAAINS AND RITE TO DEMOCERY AND FREEDOM TO ASK WHY?

the SEIKS did stick up against AIR INDIA, many were shot here in CANADA for doing so.
jax

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9903 Apr 19, 2013
who is a coward now? where is the work? income is NOT selling off canada for tax gains.
who here is wearing CANADIAN MAADE CLOTHING? is a 300 square foot jail cell in surrey really worth 100 thousand dollars?

your govt has you all brain washed and when you wake up you play the racisim card! SCAAPE GOAATING just like HITTLER USED.
Vancouveristan

Abbotsford, Canada

#9904 Apr 19, 2013
LOL You people have no lives!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9905 Apr 19, 2013
Alam Bajwa wrote:
Cana
Burnaby, Canada
You hindoo chod can you stop your poo out your mouth. Some of us Musalmaahs work hard and add value to a nation. Not like you hindoos who are
rapists and idol worshippers.
Maybe we need to remame India rapistan or
murderyourdaughterunbornastan.
You hindoos are a disease to humanity and learn
to spell you dumb brahmin.
Sydneychod, Australia
You bhabichod are like tutti you get everywhere typical hindoo.
Once again i repeat, Cana is white Canadian! Why do you sihk/muli care, how a country economy works?
Brown Black Asian

Sydney, Australia

#9906 Apr 19, 2013
FCK# you Cana ,

the land you are on is not yours,It never was yours, Stealing does not transfers ownership. where as the most of the planet is genuinely ours ,ANd Now Even the work Economy ,Science,Software, Hardware, SAP, JAVA, HTML, Space and Nuclear technology, Production, Development, money everything is ours.
The one which goes in your mouth is ours, The one you drive is ours. The skin and bone of yours is ours PLEASE MAKE SURE IT STAYS WHITE AND NO WRINKLING like your ugly parents and fCn# grand parents.
This is the only so called temporary asset you got which belongs to us as well.If i found you with a wrinkled skin in time i will skin you live Cana.
FCN# stop eating curry and noodle there is a caviet on it.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9907 Apr 19, 2013
jax wrote:
who is a coward now? where is the work? income is NOT selling off canada for tax gains.
who here is wearing CANADIAN MAADE CLOTHING? is a 300 square foot jail cell in surrey really worth 100 thousand dollars?
your govt has you all brain washed and when you wake up you play the racisim card! SCAAPE GOAATING just like HITTLER USED.
sihk...all the home in surrey where big, and affortable. your dad bought one then moved several other relatives in....idiot...now you special boys are idiot gang sluts.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#9908 Apr 19, 2013
The Truth is that the Sikhs are lower middle class and barely that.

Sikhs always purchase cheap land that they build large houses full of poor Indians, they never live in upper class areas.

There are more than 400,000 residents in sprawling Surrey, which stretches to the U.S. border. And more than one in four are South Asians. Nearly all live in this lower middle-class western part of the municipality.

The Vancouver Sunís maps show that extremely few South Asians live in wealthier, tonier south Surrey or in its adjacent municipality, White Rock.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Mapping+ethn...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#9909 Apr 19, 2013
Cana is a Chi Com Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again i repeat, Cana is white Canadian! Why do you sihk/muli care, how a country economy works?
You're a Chinese political propagandist with a fake Canadian proxy server. Your broken English doesn't fool anyone, little commie minion. <¶-o

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9910 Apr 20, 2013
Aren't there any new trolls in the house? Get a job Jax!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9911 Apr 20, 2013
Brown Black Asian wrote:
FCK# you Cana ,
the land you are on is not yours,It never was yours, Stealing does not transfers ownership. where as the most of the planet is genuinely ours ,ANd Now Even the work Economy ,Science,Software, Hardware, SAP, JAVA, HTML, Space and Nuclear technology, Production, Development, money everything is ours.
The one which goes in your mouth is ours, The one you drive is ours. The skin and bone of yours is ours PLEASE MAKE SURE IT STAYS WHITE AND NO WRINKLING like your ugly parents and fCn# grand parents.
This is the only so called temporary asset you got which belongs to us as well.If i found you with a wrinkled skin in time i will skin you live Cana.
FCN# stop eating curry and noodle there is a caviet on it.
You sound like the same idiot sihk at my RBC that I personally challenge...pissant. Or are you an idiot muslim. both fairy-tale believers, and not worth Canada time.
Piko

Calgary, Canada

#9912 Apr 20, 2013
Just look at how barbaric these idiots are!!

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2013/04/...
jax

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9914 Apr 20, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Aren't there any new trolls in the
house? Get a job Jax!
Sorry can't afford to work as I can only then afford CHINA made frail products that fall appart. LIKE A DOG WHO CHASES HIS TAIL.
Over poppulated. Over polluted. NO WORK OTHER THAN IMMIGRATION SCAMS/ or selling our rivers to ALBERTA. OVER PRICED GAS TO SUPPORT ALBERTAS PRICE TO USA.
Lumber going to CHINA for lonnie store tools to build LEAKY CONDOS along with co-workers fried on pot.
AND THEN COMES THE TIME TO ACCOMODATE THE RACIEST SLURES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is BC Racist Against White people? (Apr '11) Sep 23 FACT 983
Teen murdered in double stabbing at Surrey school (Apr '11) Sep 12 Canada1634 64
p r dhaliwal trucking (Nov '12) Aug '14 scam 6
Brampton hit with another string of anti-Immigr... Aug '14 local news matters 1
smelly cab drivers Jul '14 Hot Karl 1
house cleaner wanted Jul '14 Rick 1
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed Jun '14 rox 1

Surrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE