Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 Full story: Vancouver Sun 10,968

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Full Story
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#9399 Dec 11, 2012
Simran wrote:
<quoted text>You have been posting on this for more than a year Cana. Go get a life. Yes. Stop wasting your time hating on post when you could do some action cuz right now no ones rlly getting affected. If you want some change, then do it. dont complain here. Humanity is one.:)
LOL he is a sad case....
Pak Jatt Suaar ki ma

Delta, Canada

#9401 Dec 16, 2012
Hello
amit

Mumbai, India

#9403 Dec 16, 2012
Pak Jatt Suaar ki ma wrote:
Hello
sydney ka suuar, school dropout, are nt u ashamed of u horrible life,before coming here u use to raise sheeps camels.stoop writing bad things about any religions.thank allha for whatever u have.
Piko

Vancouver, Canada

#9404 Dec 18, 2012
allah is the devil who has mo, the pedophile, running around dinging nine yr old girls.!!
David Jeffrey Spetch

Hamilton, Canada

#9407 Dec 21, 2012
Every religion is disgusting period.

Thousands of years over factually proven foundation of lies leading to the death of millions if not billions and it still goes on to this day.

People are so ignorant and blind towards something called fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Piko

Calgary, Canada

#9408 Dec 21, 2012
Most religions have graduated into the 21st century.
Still others like the Muslims are trying desperately to bring back the 15th (or somewhere thereabouts) century where the men had complete control and women were totally subservient, and of course the mullas had domination over their whole flock. Now these fkrs feel impotent!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9409 Dec 21, 2012
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Every religion is disgusting period.
Thousands of years over factually proven foundation of lies leading to the death of millions if not billions and it still goes on to this day.
People are so ignorant and blind towards something called fact.
Yeah, like when they want to blame religion for all the world's death and destruction. You act like humans would have never done anything reprehensible without the existence of religion.
Goofy Sikhs

Vancouver, Canada

#9410 Dec 22, 2012
The Sikhs and the Muslims are both barbaric racist cults

They should all be deported
Piko

Vancouver, Canada

#9411 Dec 28, 2012
Goofy Sikhs wrote:
The Sikhs and the Muslims are both barbaric racist cults
They should all be deported
Yes, and at the very least we should immigrating these barbarians to this country. We don't need this kinda garbage here.
Piko

Vancouver, Canada

#9412 Dec 28, 2012
That should read... should "stop" immigrating ....
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9413 Dec 28, 2012
piko i have no respect for you statements. Hindu people are great(all though a deal is never a deal). It's the sihk/muslim that could care less that a 20 year old girl is beat/raped in sikh india then the 12 cowards get off.

WHAT SAY YOU SIKH ASSHOLE HERE IN canada?
Piko

Vancouver, Canada

#9414 Dec 29, 2012
Cana you have your views and I guess I have mine.
I will have respect for the Hindus people in Canada when I see them contributing to Canada by doing such things as enrolling and being part of our military in equal % to their population, striving to win such things as Olympic metals for Canada, participate in walks/runs to raise funds for charities (I do a lot of it myself, and I seldom see EI participating), etc etc.
I always see EI in hospitals and medical clinics, how come I dont see them in these other activites?
Being a nice guy and working in their job is not enough for me, I do more, I expect those who come here to do more than just do the minimum.
I see many other immigrants doing a lot more, why can't the EI pull their fair share of weight? I don't think I'm expecting anything unreasonable particularily when other immigrants are often contributing far more than even I do.

In any case, I think it's ok to agree, to disagree!! That's the Canadian way.
Canadian

North York, Canada

#9416 Dec 29, 2012
Sikhs are generally good people. Sikh teachings are not very conflicting with the Christian teachings. Wahe Guru is same as our God Jehovah of Bible.

In Canada I have seen that 90% of the young Sikhs have stopped wearing turban, which is a very positive development. This is the first step towards their conversion to Christianity. Hopefully, in another 10 years we will see 100% of the Sikhs below 30 years of age convert to Christianity.
Warrior

Europe

#9417 Dec 29, 2012
Cana
Richmond, Canada

From your language you can tell you are a hindoo bhabhichod. Too much cow piss.
You hindoo are rapists just look at the media to see what your brahmin boys are getting upto.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#9418 Dec 30, 2012
No surprise,
India and the Pujab are the rape capitals of the world.

And most rapes in India or the Punjab are never reported.
And if they are reported, the authorities cover it up.

On top of this, the raped women are treated like 2nd class citizens for the rest of their lives.

Crazy culture.
Welly

Delta, Canada

#9419 Dec 30, 2012
Just curious, what is the most Sikh part of greater Vancouver? And how has this affected the local culture.
Pedo Killer

Europe

#9420 Dec 30, 2012
The Truth
Abbotsford, Canada

These hindoo make me sick.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#9421 Dec 30, 2012
Welly wrote:
Just curious, what is the most Sikh part of greater Vancouver? And how has this affected the local culture.
Surrey, it has tarnished the local culture, made it less friendly and weakened the cohesiveness the community had in contributing and to keep advancing the local culture thru such things as ballet dances, theater, opera, sports etc etc and weakened the ability of the local community to help themselves to further their position in life.

Sikhs bring mostly their cultural garbage to a community and lower the overall status of the community in which they live in..
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#9422 Dec 30, 2012
Pedo Killer wrote:
The Truth
Abbotsford, Canada

These hindoo make me sick.
They make me want to force feed to them my tutti
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9423 Dec 30, 2012
Warrior wrote:
Cana
Richmond, Canada
From your language you can tell you are a hindoo bhabhichod. Too much cow piss.
You hindoo are rapists just look at the media to see what your brahmin boys are getting upto.
Dummy for Derby.

Where were you sihk's that always talk of protecting the weak...I guess when it is you sihk cowards beating on then raping women then it's ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is BC Racist Against White people? (Apr '11) Sep 23 FACT 983
Teen murdered in double stabbing at Surrey school (Apr '11) Sep 12 Canada1634 64
p r dhaliwal trucking (Nov '12) Aug '14 scam 6
Brampton hit with another string of anti-Immigr... Aug '14 local news matters 1
smelly cab drivers Jul '14 Hot Karl 1
house cleaner wanted Jul '14 Rick 1
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed Jun '14 rox 1

Surrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE