Natural Detoxification products maybe...

Natural Detoxification products maybe delayed with Canada Post to reduce staffing, delivery

There are 3 comments on the Canada.com story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Natural Detoxification products maybe delayed with Canada Post to reduce staffing, delivery. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Strike action by postal workers will step up and stretch across Canada Thursday morning,

This self-help alternative medicine site offers extensive educational information on the topics of natural healing, holistic and biological dentistry, herbal medicine, cleansing and detoxification, heavy metal detox, diet, nutrition, weight loss, and the finest, tried and tested health equipment and products available for the natural management of ...

as more than 800 workers were set to hit the picket lines from east to west ...

http://www.tuberose.com/Detoxification.html

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

mot

Milton, Canada

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Peacock

Milton, Canada

#2 Jun 9, 2011

Since: Sep 11

Guangzhou, China

#3 Sep 15, 2011
as more than 800 workers were set [url=http://jadebuddhashop.com /]jade[/url] to hit the picket lines from east to west ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Edward Island couple tunnels 25-feet to ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Snow on the ground and more to come (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News $50,000 reward offered for information on P.E.I... (Nov '14) Nov '14 PEI 1
News Principal pleads guilty to luring a minor (May '13) May '13 shelly long 1
News P.E.I. self-help group reaches out to adult sur... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Len 1
News Potato museum opens its doors with a new name (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ted 1
News Montreal university student on online chat foil... (Mar '09) May '12 lia 15
More from around the web