Change of command; Burying young sold...

Change of command; Burying young soldier will never be forgotten by outgoing commander

There are 1 comment on the Western Star story from May 16, 2011, titled Change of command; Burying young soldier will never be forgotten by outgoing commander. In it, Western Star reports that:

Lt.-Col. John MacDonald, left, officially turned over control of the Second Battalion of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment to Lt.-Col. Clyde Russell on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at the Gallipoli Armoury in Corner Brook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Western Star.

art

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2011
... in Corner Brook , Company in Grand Falls-Windsor , C Company in Stephenville , Stephenville , CORNER BROOK , Kippens CORNER BROOK - As one man stood ready to say goodbye to the men and women of the Second Battalion of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment ... Comment?
Related Topix: Newfoundland, Canada, Corner Brook, NL, Stephenville, NL, Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, St. John's, NL

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/stephenville-nl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. John's volunteer, activist Susan Shriner pa... 4 hr Donna Barrett 1
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) Mon St Gerard 62,441
News Woodland council to talk about a sanctuary city... Jul 13 spytheweb 2
News The meaning of reconciliation: 'We're not anywh... Jul 7 Marked BonerCowSki 3
News As a Newfoundlander born in 1952, I learned a g... Jul 1 Shoe Polish Sheldon 4
News Activist vying for non-binary birth certificate... Jun '17 TerriB1 1
News Human Rights Commission recognizes Internationa... May '17 Jeeshush Sheeeria 1
More from around the web