Psychic Claims to Have Found Spot of ...

Psychic Claims to Have Found Spot of Anthony Remains Months Ago

There are 13 comments on the Fox Charlotte story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Psychic Claims to Have Found Spot of Anthony Remains Months Ago. In it, Fox Charlotte reports that:

Gale St. John searches the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Charlotte.

Painted Pony

Marina, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Yeah, right. And I'm the Queeen.

She has stated on many sites she doesn't even look at street names, yet in this video not only does she say "Where are we? Oh, Suburban", but whoever is filming pans to the street sign, as a way to prove they were at the right spot. Since there is no date on the film, I question when the filming took place. Also, on the film you can hear soeone telling her to PULL OVER, THE DOGS ARE GETTING SICK.

She also got out long enough to decide she didn't like the heat and wanted back inside the van becuase it has air conditioning.

HOw come if she's so famous and all that, she had to scam someone out of extra days at the hotel where she and her people were staying?(The person has filed a police report, although Gale denies this) How come no-one can find certification on her dogs being cadavar trained? How come the IRS has no information on her non-profit organization where she finds homes for purebred dogs?(In Ohio) And just how did she get involved in this case... DID the Anthonys call her like she says?

Also, has Gale ever FOUND anyone before? Seems to me she spends most of her time driving around and appearing on talk shows begging for donations. Nancy Grace and her people need to stop having her on, she's a laughingstock on the Internet world.
A Phony Psychic

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2009
If Gale St. John is a phony was she lying on Nancy Grace too? The tape looked very hinky. The camera was very jittery and the other tapes were not. She was on a road and there was no road on the other tapes.

A guy in the back seat screamed out, "Oh, my stomach feels sick!" He sounded like a bad actor and there was no date on the tape to prove it was on August 11th.

If you feel that Gale St. John is a fraud then report her to randi.org . The Amazing Randi knows how to expose phony psychics. St. John should be exposed for the phony she is.
Very Suspicious

El Dorado Hills, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2009
St. John said she had a feeling where the area was. That only a certain flower grew there. Did they find that flower at the site? How come she did not name the flower to see if it was at the site?

If she knew where the site was and the police would not listen, why didn't she show the tape to Nancy Grace in August? Maybe they would have shown it.

No they wait a month after the meter reader reported it and she did not say she made her tape a few days before or after. No she says she made her tape on the exact day that the meter reader did. Sounds too phony!

If anyone has dealt with this psychic before and you were scammed please call the Nancy Grace show or any other show she has been on and please report her to be the phony she is.

Too many phony psychics do stuff like this just to get on tv. It has to be stopped.
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#4 Jan 8, 2009
Gale St. John has stated she's located 30 bodies in the last 30 years. But I can't find any proof of this, no testimonials from LE, nothing.

She also states that the Anthonys called her. But up until the remains were found, the Anthonys were still adamant that Caylee was alive... they already got ticked off at Tim Miller for looking for a dead child... why would they call a BODY HUNTER and ask her to come look? And if Gale is such a great psychic, how come she didn't tell Cindy that Caylee was dead?

She's about as real as Harvey the 6 foot white rabbit and Santa Claus.
Psychic Fraud

El Dorado Hills, CA

#5 Jan 9, 2009
This site has all the proof you need that Gale St. John is a fraud:

Gale St. John ExposedÂ…Again: A Team Member Comes Forward

http://thedailybs.com/news/...
Fake Gale

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2009
How come no one else can expose Gale as a fake? Most of the shows she has been on just take her word for it.

NO legitimate tv news show has the guts to expose her as a fraud?

Come on!
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#7 Jan 10, 2009
Fake Gale wrote:
How come no one else can expose Gale as a fake? Most of the shows she has been on just take her word for it.
NO legitimate tv news show has the guts to expose her as a fraud?
Come on!
That's what I don't understand... why won't anyone expose this chick? One news show did do a piece on her scamming the gal who paid for the hotel/motel that The Daily BS brought up, but nothing more.

I'd like to see a two hour special on the expose of all the fakes in this story, starting with Gale and moving on to Leonard Padilla's scams,(he bought his way into this story expecting a big return on his investment) as well as how long it took Baez to pass the bar and some of his lies that got him sanctioned by Florida, and then Larry Garrison, the Anthonys first spokesperson, don't forget whats-her-name... Michelle Bart, and the guy (a felon) who runs KidFinders and who also assaulted a legit reporter on camera. Oh, then people like Murt too... who has been collecting donations under the guise of building a memorial bench in Mount Dora for Caylee, without the Anthonys permission... the list goes on and on.
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#8 Jan 10, 2009
*Bart, not Barr...
Jeremy

Panorama City, CA

#9 Jan 15, 2009
Okay, someone needs to stand up for this woman. How many people have seen Psychic Investigators where the police, YES, THE POLICE, are very specific that Gale St. John helped solve their murder cases, in fact, even preventing a murder from occurring before it happened? I had a reading with her, where she predicted I would meet my soulmate. She described him to a tea 2 years ago, and sure enough, he came along, EXACTLY AS SHE HAD DESCRIBED HIM. SHE DOES NOT WANT ANY FAME. SHE IS VERY SHY AND UNASSUMING. So, get off her case!!!!
Longhaul

Eugene, OR

#10 Apr 4, 2009
Jeremy wrote:
Okay, someone needs to stand up for this woman. How many people have seen Psychic Investigators where the police, YES, THE POLICE, are very specific that Gale St. John helped solve their murder cases, in fact, even preventing a murder from occurring before it happened? I had a reading with her, where she predicted I would meet my soulmate. She described him to a tea 2 years ago, and sure enough, he came along, EXACTLY AS SHE HAD DESCRIBED HIM. SHE DOES NOT WANT ANY FAME. SHE IS VERY SHY AND UNASSUMING. So, get off her case!!!!
I have spoke to this woman. She is NOT shy and unassuming! And if you questions her ethics, she cusses you out and threatens you!
One Of Six Billion

Ukiah, CA

#11 May 30, 2009
Longhaul wrote:
<quoted text>
I have spoke to this woman. She is NOT shy and unassuming! And if you questions her ethics, she cusses you out and threatens you!
Just like Murt, Denis Misltead from KidFinders, Cindy Anthony... hmmm... do we see a pattern here? ;-)
One Of Six Billion

Ukiah, CA

#12 May 30, 2009
Jeremy wrote:
If she doesn't want any fame, how come each of her "searches" are preceded by a media piece?

If she's found all the bodies she's claimed, then what are their names? She said 30... name ten. Any ten.

Do you know the "BodyHunters" series was cancelled because of her antics?
Carrie

Indiana, PA

#13 Jul 26, 2011
Gale St.John is a fraud and look at Brian Ladd who she works with.Gale asks for money on her website.A true Psychic Detective would never do this.When you're working as a Psychic Detective for Law Enforcement,you're not allowed to speak of any of your cases that are still cold.Gale St.Fraud does this along with The Vincent Sisters.They need locked up!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 1 hr AndiA 61,156
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
News Letter: Most-used libraries among those slated ... May '16 wabush-mines-clos... 1
News Grant Tapper: charged with sexually assaulting ... (Aug '08) May '16 Sinja 65
News Trudeau government to kick off new pipeline rev... May '16 CBC GEY NEWS at 11 1
News Food for Life distributes to eight Halton Hills... (Sep '15) May '16 sad 2
KHAN KAGE KHAT FIGHT - PC Leadership on PPV ! May '16 KHAN Senate Hosers 2
More from around the web