28-year-old Dwayne Isaac killed by ap...

28-year-old Dwayne Isaac killed by apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound

There are 3 comments on the Virgin Islands Daily News story from Sep 28, 2007, titled 28-year-old Dwayne Isaac killed by apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound. In it, Virgin Islands Daily News reports that:

“He was a good cop and a good man”

Police officer dies at Cruz Bay police station 28-year-old Dwayne Isaac killed by apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound By JOSEPH TSIDULKO Thursday, September 27th 2007 A 28-year-old police officer used his ... via Virgin Islands Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Virgin Islands Daily News.

Ms Jolly

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 4, 2007
It took me a sometime to put a face to the name. I hadn't seen Dwayne since the first year we attended UVI in 1997 to 1998, but the moment I recognized who he was my heart was wounded. I knew Dwayne from our days in Cancryn and all through CAHS, and always he was the kind of person who always had a smile on his face. My mind is flooded with memories of us hanging out in front of the band room and also at functions that attended. Never can I picture him without a smile and those tinted glasses. Dwayne will be missed in my heart.
May God bless his soul and may he continue to smile down on us, watching over us.
michael T

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2008
This is sad! Very sad Nice guy One of the Best !

Truly A GOOD GUY!
anjiew

South Orange, NJ

#3 Mar 15, 2013
I still can't bring his face; but may your rest in peace, my classmate...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Interesting 59,975
News Expat voting policy doesn't add up, couple says 13 hr JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News St. John's homeowner wakes up to burglar in bed... Aug 29 The Harpo Agenda ... 1
SENATOR MIKE DUFFY LIVING at OTTAWA AIRPORT ! .... Aug 29 The Duffy Agenda ... 1
News Alberta premier won't back away from royalty re... Aug 23 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Lack of Terry Fox Day hype insulting Aug 17 shinny shinbone 2
News Manitoba Terry Fox Day honours memory of famed ... Aug 3 August Schellenberg 1
More from around the web