Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 60855 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

anon

Eden, NY

#60466 Sep 5, 2014
Ti vedo lì, a guardare .... e così fa tutti gli altri!
anon

Eden, NY

#60467 Sep 5, 2014
Attenzione Papa Francesco e Papa Benedetto: Quanto tempo hai intenzione di lasciare che questo andare avanti inutilmente?
anon

Eden, NY

#60468 Sep 5, 2014
Attenzione Papa Francesco e Papa Benedetto: Non è il mio desiderio di rivelare la storia, ma il rappresentante mi sta lasciando poca scelta. Vorrei che la mia vita e il mio matrimonio tornati a me e lui sta rendendo impossibile. Farò quello che devo per porre fine a questo.
Anon

Washington, DC

#60469 Sep 5, 2014
anon wrote:
Perhaps Pope Benedict would be so kind as to translate for the nuncio.
In Latin?
anon

Eden, NY

#60470 Sep 6, 2014
Nun, dann muss das Problem gewesen, die ganze Zeit: Er wusste nicht, was sein Ziel war!
Anon

Washington, DC

#60471 Sep 6, 2014
anon wrote:
Nun, dann muss das Problem gewesen, die ganze Zeit: Er wusste nicht, was sein Ziel war!
Die Weltgeschichte ist auch die Summe dessen, was vermeidbar gewesen wäre.(K. Adenauer)
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#60472 Sep 6, 2014
Catholic education should definitely expand its foreign languages programs. Fluency in a foreign language should be a requirement for acceptance in the Seminary.
Anon

Washington, DC

#60473 Sep 6, 2014
ANON wrote:
Catholic education should definitely expand its foreign languages programs. Fluency in a foreign language should be a requirement for acceptance in the Seminary.
That should include Sicilian
msgrbadski

Greenwich, CT

#60474 Sep 8, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
That should include Sicilian
You are right. and increasingly this foreign language is going to be Arabic or Aramaic. So many Ukrainians are coming to the USA that some of their priest have told me it is slowing their desire to have more English liturgies for 2nd and 3rd generation Ukrainian Americans.
msgrbadski

Greenwich, CT

#60476 Sep 8, 2014
Who is going to be the new pastor at St Bernard's? Any speculation.?
mhatrick

Horseshoe Bend, ID

#60477 Sep 8, 2014
my uncle...he did leave..he didnt want to move ..yes...he is retired now
Pew

Lancaster, NY

#60478 Sep 8, 2014
The Falls prophet Ivan.
Pew

Lancaster, NY

#60479 Sep 8, 2014
Should Clergy unionize? I would like your thoughts to present to the Bishop.
Anon

Washington, DC

#60480 Sep 9, 2014
Pew wrote:
How can they "unionize" if they preach what they want, do what they want, live where they want and with whom they want?
Annon

Buffalo, NY

#60481 Sep 9, 2014
Pew wrote:
Jesus should probably be their union rep.
anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#60482 Sep 9, 2014
I had heard Father Ted Jost in North Tonawanda was removed by Bishop Malone? Is there any place that this can be verified? I had heard that Jost fired Sister Joanne who was the Religion Director and I have heard many complaints about this priest through -out the years.
Pew

Lancaster, NY

#60483 Sep 9, 2014
anon wrote:
I had heard Father Ted Jost in North Tonawanda was removed by Bishop Malone? Is there any place that this can be verified? I had heard that Jost fired Sister Joanne who was the Religion Director and I have heard many complaints about this priest through -out the years.
All the more reason for union representation.
anon

Eden, NY

#60484 Sep 9, 2014
Pew wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason for union representation.
I can see right through your thinly veiled request for a display of marital intimacy to prove that our marriage is indeed intact!! We have been your dog and pony show for years but the intimacy had to end when I discovered that some people we using us for their own pleasure. No, I/we will not be displaying any intimacy to 'prove' that our marriage is intact and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Our 40 plus years of marriage should speak volumes!!!
Get a life!
anon

Eden, NY

#60485 Sep 9, 2014
Riesco a vedere a destra attraverso la tua richiesta appena velato per una visualizzazione di intimità coniugale per dimostrare che il nostro matrimonio è davvero intatto !! Siamo stati il vostro cane e pony spettacolo per anni, ma l'intimità doveva finire quando ho scoperto che alcune persone che abbiamo noi utilizzando per il proprio piacere. No, io / noi non sarò visualizzare qualsiasi intimità a 'provare' che il nostro matrimonio è intatto e tu dovresti vergognarti di te stesso.
I nostri oltre 40 anni di matrimonio dovrebbe parlare volumi !!!
Ottenere una vita!
anon

Eden, NY

#60486 Sep 9, 2014
Ich Recht durch deine kaum verhüllte Aufforderung für eine Anzeige der ehelichen Intimität sehen können, um zu beweisen, dass unsere Ehe ist in der Tat intakt !! Wir sind seit Jahren Ihr Hund und Pony Show, aber die Intimität zu Ende war, als ich entdeckte, dass einige Menschen, die wir mit uns zu ihrem eigenen Vergnügen. Nein, ich / wir werden nicht die Darstellung jeder Intimität zu "beweisen", dass unsere Ehe intakt ist, und Sie sollten sich schämen.
Unsere 40 plus Jahren Ehe sollte Bände sprechen !!!
Get a Life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. navy documents shed a little light on info... Apr 16 next problem 1
TAX the RICH ! Take Back your Money ! Mar '16 Kevin is Leery - ... 4
GUARANTEED ANNUAL INCOME is $20,000+ ! Mar '16 The Winnipeg Tax ... 4
News Judy Foote confirms federal promise to reopen S... Mar '16 HMCS Sinker-Bell 1
CCPA : Income distribution and the poverty line Mar '16 The Fist of Allan... 3
Harpo placed on Suicide Watch in Obscurity Alberta Mar '16 Lisa Wraithe - KHAN 1
News Christian flag raised at St. John's, Mount Pear... Mar '16 Jane grant 1
More from around the web